PLS RESPECT BRAZIL

PLS RESPECT BRAZIL

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

wahaha

i cant say no to a cute anime poster

Wahaha

No,you are not cute
And no, you don't look like that

no thanks we deserve the rope

I don't want to become your friend Bocchi.

Does Brazil like America?

Attached: 1560934409739.png (386x406, 183K)

Daily reminder that Brazilians are dumber than street shitters. They have 0 Nobles while Poos have 12

Always and forever

Attached: 1561304464039.png (888x818, 220K)

Fuck off monkey

t. pajeet

monkey
poo

Roach

I only respect Brazilian tan lines

fix your shit first

Attached: 24.png (1069x682, 121K)

I unironically respect most brazilians excepts the ones that post here, those autistic Jow Forums monkeys deserve to get killed by a favela nigger

Gringos will never understand our way of living, will never understand what makes it so great to be here, will never understand that not every place in Brazil is like Rio or is a poor shithole.

There are those who for no rhyme or reason try and save face, try to make us look good, that's useless. It's stupid and childish.

Brazilanons, just accept who you are; acknowledge what your country has done and what it can do.
We've invented the airplane, we've had the greatest politician of them all (Dom Pedro II), we rule at football, we have women that are the envy of fat American pigs and cucked Europeans.

We are white, we are black, we are pardo, we are asian, we are native, but most importantly, WE ARE ONE. Be happy for who you are, and actively try to make your life and your country better.

I know the last few decades have been rough on us, but things are starting to look up.

Honk on nigger putos.

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Knew this would make you lose your shit. Why are Apezilians triggered by poos? Not a Poo. One of their neighbors
Are you that Paki user studying in Turkey?

PLEASE COME TO BRAZIL PLEASE COME TO BRAZIL

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T SHOOT PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THEM, THAT'S ILLEGAL

Attached: 1560801063631.png (168x300, 6K)

>invented airplane

I respect Brazil

BASED

>Honk on nigger putos.
Okay I chuckled. I'll respect Brazil now.

I like Brazil and I have a deep respect for its people and nation, as I had the chance to be there a few times, which always made me feel like a new home :D
Google Santos Dumont, you'll be surprised that this debate still goes on

Attached: 1560170577109.jpg (40x40, 1K)

>Caring about what literal the opinions of people in the most cucked and liberal board
Pathetic, being hated by a liberal is a good thing, it means I'm doing something right

>Caring about what literal the opinions
Caring about the opinions*
Don't know why I typed that