EXPOSED

How do you say EXPOSED in your language?

Attached: 5whenwilltheylearn.jpg (797x1307, 575K)

BAITOLA

ONTMASKERD

EXPUESTO

ETFADAH

Jesus, Latvian has dozens of words for ''exposed''
We don't use the same word for everything like you do.
WHAT IS THE CONTEXT?
Also our words change depending on sentence so be more specific

I really want to learn arabic do you know if its worth traveling to egypt to learn egyptian arabic and paying for a class? My budget is 3000 dollars and i have 4 month of vacation

>WHAT IS THE CONTEXT?

A manlet peruvian on Jow Forums tells you he is 6'2 tall, but you do a simple measurements using his phone to expose him as a manlet

OK.
In that context we would use word
'' Pieķerts''
and it is NOT Exposed in Latvian, because languages that different as Latvian and English do not translate literally.

I see how hard is it to learn latvian? Is it harder than German?

Definitely.
We are in Baltic language group and only related language is Lithuanian.
Latvians also use local slang and Russian slang...so if you learn 100% Latvian from books...you would most likely still understand about 60% of what people are saying

Shit that sucks mane, but i know that feel already with german i learned german from books and youtube and went to germany but everyone spoke in dialrct and i felt like a fraud that got EXPOSED. i might one day learn a baltic language just for fun . also how much can you understand other baltic langs? And are baltic langs as difficult as slavic langs?

>learn a baltic language just for fun
Nice one.
It's not going to be ''all fun'' :)
>how much can you understand other baltic langs
Only living one is Lithuanian and I understand ~30%. Sometimes more.
> are baltic langs as difficult as slavic langs
Yes.
For example it takes Russians YEARS to learn Latvian.
For American Latvian would be easier because we use modified Latin alphabet BUT our language rules are strict and plenty

I aint scarred of grammar i like challenges and langauges that make yoh want to pull your hair out

5'10 or 180 cm isn't that short ......... right?

Do average Latvian girls speak English, or would one have to learn Latvian to communicate with them?

180 is 5'11, 6'0 is 183 i think

EXPOSTO

No but in Jow Forums it is, but in Peru its loke 6'4 and 6'2 is like 6'7

Espucci

Expuesto literally, but in this context expuesto sounds kinda wrong. I'd rather go with "Al descubierto" or "desenmascarado" or something g along those lines

Great work OP
Expuesto

Expus

As a spanish learner i appreciate you teaching me new words

Gracias compadre

Any other languages?

paljastatud

Beautiful

Avslöjad

If you wuz an amerikang would you learn a baltic language or just learn russian if you wanted to visit all the baltic countries and eastern europe?

RAZOTKRIVEN

english is all you need. maybe russian in places like belarus.

El peruvANO EXPOSÉ

WHO /sp/ HERE??!!

Paзoблaчeн

nope, why?

It isnt

Just thought id ask

Reckon it's a shitty idea you got there fella

It's short everywhere but USA and Asia

Ay lass ay

Whats the perfect height to be in eastern europe? Like the type of height that isnt too tall that makes you look like a freak but tall enough to best up ghetto niggas and get bitches?

185-190cm

paljastettu

he's cute

MIKXUF

this for all europe
im 193 and its a tad too hight