I love them

I love them.
Thank you guys for what you are.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1280x674, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x-64CaD8GXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1561427058240.jpg (1024x578, 117K)

DEATH to Muttistan

Disgusting subhumans.

why do you love us? flatter me

No. USA = good guys.

thank you fren, I hope for one day peace among our nations

Attached: 81F06247-4C7F-49CE-9A05-A85C5F1E238E.jpg (1280x952, 95K)

:3

I don't know how I should feel about this. are you joking for keks? A German saying he loves America seems more genuine than a Russian. we're suppose to hate each other, Ivan. don't change the formula.

I don't hate you.

I unironically love Russia. Hopefully we will be friends again one day.

Attached: 1558328383282.png (700x700, 716K)

>I love them.
>Thank you guys for what you are.

Attached: images.jpg (195x259, 7K)

This. Fuck the cold war.

Rude.

you have to, you faggot. don't change the formula.

I respect the USA. You have done for human civilization more than all other countries.

Thank you.

I want to live in a United Commonwealth of Russia-America. We would be able to bully any other countries we wanted with such an unstoppable union.

USA is based, in trying to move there. I want to live in Boston

Thanks fren, hopefully our countries can be frens again soon.

Attached: sadfrog happy american.jpg (790x837, 115K)

I like Russia and Russians too, user. My city has a lot of immigrants from Russia (and basically everywhere else you can think of, I live in New York) and they’re generally very pleasant and nice. I feel like too many people, both in the USA and Russia, buy into propaganda about the other country being bad.

that escalated quickly

You been there before? Decent enough place imo but still overrated and certainly not worth the outrageous rent. Nowhere near the size of NYC yet every bit as expensive.

youtu.be/x-64CaD8GXw

I once saw an American in India on the train station. On the ticket counter the guy said "gorey ko idhar bula" (call the whitey here), and he went, and the first thing he said in broken Hindi was "Gora nahi hu, Ameriki hu" (I'm not white, I'm American)

I love Russia and I hope our countries can be friends one day, we united when it was most crucial

Hope you have a lot of money.

based amerimutt

Me

Based
Even more based