Dad bought this shirt for me today as a gift

>dad bought this shirt for me today as a gift
>he bought this just after almost getting sent to jail

Attached: american_grown_with_mongolian_roots_mongolia_baby_bodysuit-r6c7dcb775e60423498f51a00f159a4c7_j82wr_3 (256x307, 27K)

You're part Finnish?

Funnily enough, my mom does have some Finnish genes in her ancestry from her mother's side (while her father is from Outer Mongolia). But my Dad is directly from Inner Mongolia

>>he bought this just after almost getting sent to jail
what did he do user
was he fighting in the name of Chinggis Khagan again?

why the fuck

What are Mongolian-Americans like?

He beat up our two Chinese neighbors. He now has to do community service in the Chinese community
People make fun of me for having Khan be my actual last name

they invented the drive by shooting

>last name is Khan
Based

Sounds based af

Holy based

just like ancient times
the sissy ch*Nk feels the MONGOL BVLL HORDE

Attached: istock_000022978955_small_0.jpg (1100x618, 63K)

KHAAAAN

Fucking based holy shit

What do you think about Manchus, Koreans, Japanese, erliiz Mongols? Are they seen more as closer and in the same category as Han Chinese, or separate from them?

He's Mongol-American. This is like asking a Bostonian what he thinks about the Troubles.

I can go from my Dad's perspective, he seems to be fine with Koreans, is mildly butthurt about Japs (muh great storm), and doesn't mind Machus and considers them cousins. Considers the erliiz Mongols either based (Mongol dad, Han mom) or traitors (Han Dad, Mongol mom)

Manchus have probably committed the most atrocities against mongols of any ethnic groups. They're also why Inner Mongolia is part of China. What's wrong with your dad?

He considers them cousins, but considers them very confused and "corrupted" by the Han

my ancestor :)

Tuvan?

>user's dad assaults some chinkys at community service
KHAN'D

>anotherday another amerimutt larping

>Outer Mongolia
>Inner Mongolia
Which one is which?

Cops will be present while Dad is doing community service
Outer Mongolia = Pic related
Inner Mongolia = Part of China

Attached: Mongolia_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (768x768, 284K)

How does your dad look?

Pic related

Attached: gettyimages-584756270-612x612.jpg (612x481, 43K)

My Ancestor :)

Huh?

Why are the mongols still butthurt over the dzungar genocide?

Why did your dad beat on the chinks? Why does he blames Japanese people for a storm?

>Why did your dad beat on the chinks?
Dad used to bully the local Han Chinese that tried to move to his village. Also the whole last name thing
>Why does he blames Japanese people for a storm?
Muh Empire, but it’s only mild. He’s mostly cool with the Japanese but can get salty if you mention them never being in the Mongol Empire
It hurt :(

Whoops, second part meant for

pic related, it’s your dad

Attached: 8746073F-96D5-448C-9D67-6E8755DD3D97.jpg (640x482, 41K)

Is kinda in character with my dad, he obsesses a little over guns, but he enjoys archery far more. Although from what I've seen of my dad being shirtless, he looks way closer to

Kek

My ancestor

based and steppepiled

Maybe your dad shouldn't be a fucking child and beat people up based and what their ancestors did thousands of years ago

??
Thanks I guess

I've never heard of someone being sentenced to serve one community in particular. Where does he have to work and why would they trust him to cooperate around Chinese after what he's done?

They're going to have a cop stationed with my dad 24/7 when he is doing service in the Chinese community so he doesn't beat people up
IDK

What does he have to do?

Can't remember, but I think it is something about him going around the Chinatown in LA and cleaning it up as part of his stuff (lol)

My ancestor :)

What is this meme about?

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 19K)

It's making fun of Americans who base their identity around a culture they are related to but only have a surface-level understanding of.

See: Plastic Paddies

Ah. Would myself and my dad be classified as part of this? Or do we have enough of a cultural tie to Mongolia we can claim shit?

Attached: aaaaaa.jpg (410x410, 39K)

I don't know you, but if you were born and raised in America you'd probably fall into the category if you were as prideful as your dad is.

You're dad definitely is one if he was also born and raised in America and not Mongolia. He sounds funny but also cringe and the fact he got into a fight over some ancient national dispute is highly embarrassing.

He was born and raised in Inner Mongolia in the PRC

So I guess his chauvinism is somewhat more understandable than if he was some Mongolian-American larping.

I live in Japan and every Sunday you have Japanese nationalists come down to this area where a lot of Chinese businessmen live and shout anti-Chinese and anti-Russian (I'm also near the Russian embassy) slogans. It never ceases to amuse me how much Asians hate other Asians.

Is the anti-Russia thing because of the Kuril islands?

Ya boi. They're still super butthurt and wake me up every Sunday, sometimes more. Their wailing is the most autistic thing I've ever heard. The police have to man a barricade that stops their megaphone-equipped trucks right outside my apartment so they don't get too close to the embassy.

Btw, are you ethnically Japanese? Almost all Jap flags I've seen here have been foreigners.

No, I'm American. Sorry.

>named khan
>beat up chinese
based

Attached: baba.jpg (539x960, 70K)