There are now instagram accounts to warn when Immigration officers are around so illegals can run away

>there are now instagram accounts to warn when Immigration officers are around so illegals can run away

yikes

Attached: s.jpg (918x1722, 135K)

>fucking with the establishment
That's pretty based.

People who facilitate this shit need to go to jail for a long time.

I'd rather have more Hispanics running taco trucks and laundries than moron rednecks with trade certificates who think that "college is a scam."

based
cringe

Attached: 74742949-08B6-4EF7-940A-6396B02DC627.png (500x1109, 194K)

based. fuck immigration. we were born on this earth and deserve to live anywhere on it.

btw homes are not the same as countries faggots.

based.

these people think silicon valley engineers and Harvard + MIT students are stupid because they didn't vote for Don the Zion.

You just know some ICE agent is seething when he sees this notifications.

Attached: 1561260567471.png (422x488, 306K)

[china winning intensifies]

Btfoing the US government, ice, and whites is based af

Why are right wingers suddenly such slavish apologetics for federal goons and the state's enforcers? Seriously between this and blue lives matter they are born bootlickers.

Attached: image.png (767x750, 256K)

>lizzydm
B A S E D

Attached: 1544976618848.jpg (671x447, 69K)

Not one of them but I use a Blue Lives Matter sticker on my car. Cops go easy on me and let me speed on the roads. Don't really give a shit about them.

huh
I remember people would warn others here of police roadblocks. I think it was through twitter lol
Shit went on tv and authorities were mad

I've reported her account. Learning cultures and countries are nice when they're back in their own.

this photo is at least 95% of the reason she has any followers

im fine with legal immigrants, but fk the illegal ones.

yeah, I'm thinking she's based

Good. The more illegal immigrants, the better. This country will be ours within 10 years.

BASED

nothing she's done is illegal or against instagram's policies lmao seething incel impotent rage has no bounds

Jokes on you I am not an incel and in fact has 2 wives living under one roof. You imbecile thots should be learning about sharia penal codes.

Please spread sharia here. There's too much degeneracy here.

>People who facilitate this shit need to go to jail for a long time.

Attached: soyjack345.png (540x510, 124K)

>Please spread sharia here
On my way bro.

Attached: 1557891402328.jpg (480x480, 60K)

>I've reported her account.

Attached: soyjack smug4.png (280x305, 29K)

Lol mad dicklet detected

That's against my code of conduct of separated diversity countries and cultures. You must solve it yourselves. Hint: Return to orthodox.
Only cavemen cares about dick sizes in the year of the prophet 2019.
>what is IVF

isn't this illegal? like obstruction of justice?

>separated diversity countries and cultures.

>like obstruction of justice?
I mean they could try to bring someone up on it but it would likely be thrown out. Also are ICE agents even considered full blown law enforcement? Because when they got doxxed most of them seemed obese and too old to actually do anything.

Nope. It would be if they actively tried to stop the police. Making it public where the cops are is in no way obstruction

I support the Mexicans in their reconquista as the land is rightfully theirs

Attached: First Mexican Empire.png (1024x1024, 253K)

>muh ICE

Attached: pol irl98765 dox removed.png (1080x1920, 885K)

>when they got doxxed most of them seemed obese and too old to actually do anything.
source?

Lmao the Instagram shows it’s entirely women and they literally group in trans, lgbt etc with “undocu” folks

Google is your friend

Attached: separate is beautiful.png (766x1120, 1.18M)

Except that white is boring as fucking to look at without colors so the whole argument falls apart.

Die nigger

did you see any white on the palettes?

Jail for what their first amendment rights?

I'm whiter than you.
But white people exist IRL so once again it all breaks down.

Attached: pol facebook nonwhite.png (530x2053, 187K)

What the fuck, that's fucking disgusting, and more disgusting is the people that can't realize how bad is to have fucking ILEGAL inmigration, jesus fuck it irritates me and they even say you are "racist"

We are fighting a war to defend our existence as a volk. These "people" should be tried for treason or at the very least aiding it.

Attached: seahawks.jpg (1060x422, 726K)

>in the year of the prophet 2019.
hmmmmmm

mega cringe

Attached: f94a316a81b60a07e21495b13abbc412-hair-rainbow.jpg (564x569, 62K)

Red hair isn't white. True anglos never had it.

Yeshua - Yesus - Jesus - Iesu - Iesa - Eesa - Isa PBUH is a prophet, not divine nor a god.

>Yeshua - Yesus - Jesus - Iesu - Iesa - Eesa - Isa PBUH is a prophet, not divine nor a god.
hmmmmmmmm

>True anglos
you mean the english people that descended from germans? or dutch? or french? or iberian? or scandinavian?

Smelly dumb Nazi scum

Idk when they're under the sun they look very entertaining, like tomatoes.

Our bodies normally take up all of the sun's energy, which is why we are so superior to you I think. We are like a race of supermen who draw our power from the sun.When we get too much sun we burn up though due to lack of melanin. It's a small price to pay for being on top honestly.

Attached: british man 3.jpg (600x424, 48K)

Isn't this the equivalent of hiding illegal activity?