DUURRRR THE CHINESE THEY NOT CREATIVITY

>DUURRRR THE CHINESE THEY NOT CREATIVITY
>W-WAIT WTF STOP BUYING HUAWEI EQUIPMENT. WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE ARE NO AMERICAN MANUFACTURERS OF 5G NETWORKS?!?!?! W-WAIT NO THIS CAN'T BE. ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT INTEL CAN'T EVEN BUILD THE MODEM FOR 5G???? NOOOOO I THOUGHT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SMART ONES!

Attached: download.png (231x218, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upphone.com/learn/glossary/cellular/live-planned-5g-city-list-att-verizon-sprint-t-mobile/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw nu-Jow Forums is so retarded they will fall for OP's obvious bait

If chinese are so smart how come they were subjugated by europeans?

Attached: 1553880609356.jpg (460x339, 28K)

A thread died for this.

Finland will build a better 5G system than China and United States will pay for it

how is it bait when literally everything i said is true.

1. no american manufacturers of 5g telecommunication networks
2. intel cant even made 5g modems

and that's a good thing

stop, u just hurt my feelings

t. Kevin Dong in Vancouver

Why waste time with 5G if Trump is getting us 6G?

If batman is so great, why did he fall to bane? Why was he thrown in the pit? Because as the hero, he must learn from his mistakes and rise from the ashes.

China is the hero and the West are the enemies. China needed to fall to learn humility. The hero is emerging and the 21st century will be his triumphant battle.

5G literally cooks your brain.
This.

Chinese creativity is exploitation and cost decrease. And they are miles ahead of us. Even the blackest black metal is babbys first crayon drawing compared to any chinese industry when it comes to expressing suffering.

And those grapes were very sour anyway.

Man fuck you faggot. My grandfather literally put himself on the line for you back in ww2. He dug in and waited in a fox hole for days defending France from foreign invasion. Fuck that shit now though. You're probably not even an ethnic french anyways.

I want to fuck a Chinese-Canadian bf bareback so much

upphone.com/learn/glossary/cellular/live-planned-5g-city-list-att-verizon-sprint-t-mobile/

FIVE (5) POINTS HAVE BEEN AWARDED TO YOUR SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE

Batman isn't real you dumb chink

>upphone.com/learn/glossary/cellular/live-planned-5g-city-list-att-verizon-sprint-t-mobile/
Yeah they OFFER 5G. Doesn't mean they make the equipment. Huawei, Nokia and Ericsson are the only companies in the world that produce 5G equipment in any meaningful sense.

>China will build a better 5G system than China and United States will pay for it

wdhmbt

>capeshit

T-mobile uses (not anymore, I guess) Huawei technology, desu. Wonder how the are going to handle the blacklist.

ZTE isn't on the blacklist. Might bite the bullet and buy Ericsson or Nokia and roll out in the big cities like NYC and SF only.

I wish we were starting to roll out 5G. Even with full bars on my 4G modem, during the day and evening the service is so shitty and congested that speeds are slower than ADSL1, with constant drop outs.
A few years ago the minister for communications was saying in parliament that fibre landline connections were a waste of tax payer money and that wireless mobile towers were the future. Our mobile coverage is rapidly increasing but the services are attrocious, with basically no legal measure to punish the two or three ISPs who have a stranglehold on the country.

oh yeah, china is still a thing. trump picks a fight with so many cunts it's hard to keep track