There is one gook on this board posting about japan which has nothing to do with cultural stuff...

There is one gook on this board posting about japan which has nothing to do with cultural stuff. When are janitor going to perma ban this shit guy?
or rangeban this korean
As far asI know those korean netouyo like this guy came to this board, the entire threads are becomming shit.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png (1200x800, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/107520307
twitter.com/CharlesKim09?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1142899047784693761|twgr^363937393b70726f64756374696f6e&ref_url=http://erakokyu.net/leftwing/20190625/48061.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are as bad as him.
Jow Forums is not a place for taking care of your spasm, you fucking netouyo.

There's a jap poster who thinks Asians are elves. I assume it's a faggot with yellow fever who lives in Japan as one of those losers who teaches English in cram schools.

eternal victim player kim

kys チョン

>getting angry at some Korean shit poster
You know who's your real enemy, Hideo.

I know only china is sticking to land expansionism today and nick techs from the US but for Japan south korea is same as china in that context.

Dude, you habitually spam anti-Korea copypastas. Do you have any self-awareness?

You are givining me a false accusation here, apologize.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/107520307
Is this your thread?

No

Ok, I'm sorry, I mistook you for that poster.

k accept

Japanese posters are way worse about shitting on Korea. Seriously, it makes you all look bad.

t. jjokbari poster

do not care
care only your shithole Canada.
I think Maybe you are Korean immigrants or leftist.
Never come to Japan, spew shit on us forever I will never give in your shitty opinion.
You leftist or immigrant make look Canada bad year by year to our eyes.

He is a Chinese with a Japanese flag on him.

What?

>giving attention to gay japan

I always hide and sage kuntrean/kuntrean related posts.

Because you're Chinese.

what? you do not know \what I am talking about?

Look at this guy's twitter. twitter.com/CharlesKim09?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1142899047784693761|twgr^363937393b70726f64756374696f6e&ref_url=http://erakokyu.net/leftwing/20190625/48061.html
This guy is a n immigrant of your shit country Canada.
His tweet is all about shiting on about Japan.
Yeah it is you shit immigrant heaven became a base nest to bash other country. Congratuations.
Literally what is benefiting for Canada to have such immigrants who spend his day all about shit on Japan but he contributes nothing to Canada.
We do not care about Canda thinks.
You suck.

Attached: 9ff2bbc1-500x327.jpg (500x327, 20K)

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

I am seriously frastirated by immigrants. especilly from south korea.

On a serious note, is race mixing becoming more common in Japan?
Someone on a Japanese thread said it was. Idk

It depends on class. It is not about status of job. It is about family lines.
low tier people never care but family from conservertives tend to have clean status. In this case clean means comapny has to be Japanese from good family lines.

Jannies are too busy banning people for posting le putin monke face

So you are saying that typically the only people who mix ethnically in Japan are lower class?

Is mixed ethnicity becoming more popular or common? Or is it still very rare?

delet this immediately

Attached: 765735689.jpg (303x335, 60K)

>So you are saying that typically the only people who mix ethnically in Japan are lower class?

What's wrong with keeping good family lines?
We are traditional spoecies. We have to have same mankind to inherit heritage unlike you americans.

I am not discriminating other races. I think if parents from those families cpild tolerlate diversity, then they would not care. I am taking about general hirarical social system in this country have.
So do not bring it on your racism forum.

could*

I mean it’s kind of hard to understand what you’re saying, honestly. I don’t see how thinking Japanese blood should stay pure is bad, but ok. lol

Ask British then, they have similar social hieraical structure like us.

Maybe you are american, theerefore you would not know, but for conservertive natives, let's say, a family of Englsh who work for a guard of Royal family, it would very awkward and weird to natives, likewise family need to inherit traditional heritage.

Wait, so you’re saying that higher families and status of Japan want to keep ethnically pure Japanese blood?

of course yes.

Ohhh ok ok. Yes, I understand that. I completely agree and respect that. I believe it preserves tradition and heritage.
Tell me; is it ethnic mixing increasing you think?
(Im sorry if I ask the same questions. I have so much on my mind, I cannot remember.)

It could happen to Japanese coupples as well, if the daughter of good family wanted to marry with shit construction worler of bad family line, most worst case the daughter would be cut off from family line in worst case.

Fuck off jjokbari

worker*

visibly yes compared to 10 years ago

t. davido kun

Are you just talking about dating, or amount of hapa? Also, I am curious, so I apologize for so many questions.
What ethnicity do you mainly see with Japanese?

No ideas about ethnicities.
I live in outscurt of Nagoya where many of Japanese Brazilian live. Although I have lived such community, I have never seen a couple of Japanese- Brasilian on the street. I saw a JP girl with black guy in the car.
Never saw such coupple in my lifetime before. There are manny other variety ethnic types of coupple with Japanese bs and gs today seen in youtube videos and local TV medias. For asian - asian coupple it is invisible for us Japanese until they speak, so I can not speak for it.

based jap, you're absolutely correct, chinks and leftists are ruining this place.

based jap

I want to teach in Japan so badly, but I am scared of these things.. I admire pure Japanese blood.