/v4/ + ugly people

survival of the fittest edition

Attached: 1547877838627.jpg (5008x1876, 1.71M)

Do Americans actually believe the anti-Iran propaganda? not that Iran is innocent but how are they different from all the shitholes in the region expect geopolitics? who buys this?

fuck tramnigger
im never posting here again

Attached: bdca456661dc77a4229a2ef4aa0c38cc5397c863f58f4d3406988050358ed842.jpg (640x469, 73K)

Attached: kyoukolarge.gif (853x480, 1.77M)

Holy shiiiiit

Delete this germanoid thread.

>/v4/ + ugly people
It seems like I'm not welcome in this thread.

indeed. You are too short to classify as person

Stop with this disgusting heightism you shitlord

Attached: w3rV5d2.png (2546x1072, 188K)

Attached: 1532393259345.jpg (508x676, 43K)

Attached: 1540167583564.jpg (1840x3264, 357K)

Attached: 1545552199077.jpg (410x573, 57K)

Attached: 1531428880190.jpg (1080x1920, 80K)

Attached: 1540242675629.jpg (150x150, 4K)

hezký

thats me

Wake up

I don't understand this picture

Baka

Attached: qenpqs6a7q531.png (1498x1300, 1.74M)

I never understood why this is considered such a crime against humanity.

for the same reason manlets are looked down upon, people are simply retarded

Attached: 3a102q0f5n531.jpg (768x1024, 130K)

Rožni is Silesian though.

Attached: brb.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

i also think "čupni si" is stricly csgo term

Attached: VtJHmFf.jpg (960x489, 78K)

No, I've heard that ever since I was a little kid.
I'm a Czech-Silesian BVLL though.

Her mother is from moravkoslezky

Based

god i fucking hate people

Attached: lovelypeople.jpg (723x290, 91K)

this c:

Hmmm...

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-134204~2.png (720x1290, 267K)

nice screen

rate my phone wallpaper

10/10

thanks

I fucking hate how state institution are meme spouting shits on fb.
its literally how do you do fellow kids.

>NOOOO STOP HAVING FUN >:(

Attached: d8b.jpg (640x480, 55K)

It's neither fun nor funny.

Blessing with prettiest girl in the world

Attached: tfw.jpg (590x405, 30K)

nothing is fun or funny to you, sloneczko

Maybe he just has higher standards than you.
Not that you have any.

As if any of that is important

It is, to people with triple digit IQ.

>muh iq
stop posting any time

Sorry, no safe spaces for dummies.

sucks to be you

Weak cope

Why are V4 men so feminine looking compared to Balkanians?

have sex

Lack of superior Turk*id genes

light hair, pale skin and lack of body hair

Keep digging

v4 bois belong to balkan bulls desu

Cringe

birb
doggo

This but unironically, I wish Turks contributed more to our gene pool.
It's not just shit like body hair, but also the build, facial features and so on.
Gay.

Daily reminder that Hussites were badass and should be more broadly taught about in regards of their importance to the Reformation.
>t. Protestant

>Deliler: Literally translated as "Crazies". They were light cavalry who served as raiders. They wore weird clothing and were known as fearless soldiers, thus the name. Mostly formed by Turcomans employed by the Empire and local beys as border-raiders. During war time they served to strike behind the enemy lines, do flanking operations and disrupt enemy forces in general.

>Polish "Hussars" are a derivation of this cavalry brought to Hungary by defecting Serbians.
Why are Poles so incapable of coming up with anything original?

Attached: 1506867974991.jpg (597x891, 159K)

>get offer for a better job
>refuse
>girl is interested in me
>stop responding to her messages
>beautiful day outside
>stay at home with blind closed refreshing Jow Forums
>friend says we should hang out
>Ignore him

I want to rot away

Attached: 1561383764246.png (600x400, 357K)

>Gay.
you just said that v4 are femboys. There's literally nothing gay about liking femininity

Attached: uMiQpRQ.jpg (1280x960, 248K)

Do you want to find love in Sweden?

Attached: 1561418856752.jpg (3000x2000, 3.36M)

Or Finland?

Attached: 1542368809142.jpg (3944x5736, 3.3M)

neither. norway

Attached: 4cd415089facf9ba7b56b5e660e0223e.png (1334x750, 629K)

you dummy

>wh*Toid countries
Ewww no, I don't want half-white children.

Iceland

Attached: m.jpg (586x590, 86K)

>children
you do know that this is a boy, right?

Attached: 1538189437541.webm (640x800, 741K)

Not an issue, they're already working on artificial uteruses for trannies. Now it's only a matter of time.

Attached: 2761767-big.jpg (533x800, 38K)

Where the fuck is seething magyar

FUCKING KILL ME ITS SO HOT

I snapped my back doing grueling manual labour all day yesterday and refucked my injury back from my powerlifting days. I told the boss to go fuck himself after he told me I have to finish my quotas while I was standing there in terrible pain. The company does unlawful shit like making you do extra hours for free and make you work close to 70 hours a week (on saturdays and sundays the company shuts down, so do the math for 5 days) They treat us like slaves, can't take a break for taking a dump, just hold it in until foreman says you can take a mandatory break. Also hygiene wise, we work with food, I can tell you now - never ever fucking buy premade half frozen food you just put in a microwave and eat it. Some parts of the machines used for preparing food can't be properly cleaned, so when you see 'can contain eggs' on a box it means that you are eating a two month old mayo that was stuck on a bottom of the machine and someone just scooped it up and put it in the next batch. The way we prepare big batches of meat almost turned me vegetarian, I won't even go to detail because I don't want to fucking spoil your life, just never ever for your fucking sake buy premade foods with meat inside of them. Always buy straight from the butcher, I'm not kidding about this shit. Fucking never eat premade meat.
The company is pretty large, so you've definitely seen their products at either Lidl or Aldi. I'll try to snap some pics for you if I ever go back there, most likely not though

Attached: 1497755902113.png (428x500, 192K)

Hello you shits

I live in a roof apartment with a small bathroom window you can't even open fully, I can barely see due to sweat in my eyes

Sup bulba

that sucks Yoshi

>The way we prepare big batches of meat almost turned me vegetarian, I won't even go to detail because I don't want to fucking spoil your life, just never ever for your fucking sake buy premade foods with meat inside of them. Always buy straight from the butcher, I'm not kidding about this shit. Fucking never eat premade meat.
tell us

this is what would happen if they were all trapped on an island

Attached: 1542634195419.jpg (5008x2132, 1.68M)

Retards who buy premade food don’t give a shit about health or hygiene anyways

Rotten meat. Rotten frozen meat. Meat that was sitting in a sun for few days. Meat that was dropped on a garbage from two days ago and thrown back into the batch. Meat scooped up from behind the tables with a pressure washer. Some cooked some not. All thrown into a big industrial pot cooking all day. And by meat, don't get a false illusion of some juicy pork shoulder. It all looks the same, it's a big premade package of just "meat". When it's cooked it just looks like big strands of hair. I was told we get it from Belgium.

I would go so far as to advise you not to buy anything premade and start living organically. Just buy things that have only one ingredient, no more than two. I worked in a lot of industry places working with food, or packaging fruits and such. It's an eye opening experience in what you can get away with.

I mean, people aren't getting sick from eating it, as far as we can tell, so is there anything wrong with it?

*develops cancer*

everything gives you cancer

>tfw third world food standards
>whatever terrible behind-the-scenes shit European food producers are doing, is happening here except probably 5x worse

Attached: 1558877899070.png (429x410, 10K)

It's mostly older people buying this crap, believe it or not. Coworker told me we ocassionaly get a photo send to us of our salads with like a tooth inside of it, or just a big strand of silver skin sitting in their soup, and to look carefully and pick out the 'bad stuff' before it gets put on the conveyor belt and into the mixer.
Tons of complaints about food poisoning. Nobody does shit or gives a shit, and people usually forget about it in a few days. Only thing that could hurt them was if it got into news or something, big PR scandal

>Tons of complaints about food poisoning. Nobody does shit or gives a shit, and people usually forget about it in a few days. Only thing that could hurt them was if it got into news or something, big PR scandal
so ton of people are complaining about food poisoning but not a single one of them decided to get the news involved?

They wouldn't even need to do that, they could probably just fucking tweet about it.

I suppose not. Or news don't care about some old lady complaining again. Or they settle it differently somehow. I don't know, can't tell you. This is all just my experience

>I would go so far as to advise you not to buy anything premade and start living organically. Just buy things that have only one ingredient, no more than two.
thats pretty smart. I keep my cooking simple when I actually bother to cook.

fruits are bad too?

>lack of body hair

yeah I am genetically hun for sure

test

except for that beautiful day I dont get you, depression is hard especially alone if you have some support use it because if you continue with that you wont have anyone left around you

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: aaaaaaaaaa.png (786x456, 223K)

I am white slav, they will not want me.

but i'm not depressed
I just don't feel like doing anything

I packed soft fruits. Not as bad, but definitely wash and check them before eating. Pour them in a bowl or something and quickly through them to check for rotten ones. We mainly packed blueberries and it sometimes happened we used ones that shouldn't have been really used mixed with newer ones. When you are in a shop don't pick ones that look 'wet' would be my best advice to you

I'll give you a fun fact though. All of the stickers you see on everything were put there by a hand, not a machine. Humans are the fastest and most efficient machines. I saw old ladies from Jamaica put stickers on boxes in fractions of a second. So that's neat at least

I like North korea's meme shit
They are alright

you make meat for instant food? so the cut pieces in shop are okay?