Tell me about America

Tell me about America
What game are they playing?

Attached: 8567387690.jpg (1800x1474, 551K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah
jpost.com/American-Politics/Bipartisan-group-of-congressmen-to-Merkel-Designate-Hezbollah-a-terror-org-592491
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_United_States_embassy_bombing_in_Beirut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
nytimes.com/1983/04/19/world/us-beirut-embassy-bombed-33-reported-killed-80-hurt-pro-iran-sect-admits-action.html
britannica.com/event/1983-United-States-embassy-bombing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mental gymnastics

Never was fan of Orange Man, but considering Hillary's penis envy I doubt she'd have been able to restrain herself from going full Deus Vult. Kudos to Blumpf, even if he only did it for Tucker Carlson.

playing checkers with chess pieces

It's probably got something more to do with whatever his Saudi and Israeli mates are telling him behind closed doors.

god i love Zyklon ben

Attached: ben hates doctors.jpg (1062x800, 481K)

No. Tucker Carlson literally talked him out of it. This isn't a meme.

Attached: mccain_mad_bomber_ben_garrison.jpg (1760x1215, 538K)

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH JUST START ANOTHER WAR ALREADY I'M SO BORED I WANT TO SEE PEOPLE DYING ON GOPROS AGAIN

Fpbp

Attached: 1560549003211.png (1440x988, 2.23M)

Why do Jow Forumstards have such a stiffy for Iran?

>Why do Jow Forumstards have such a stiffy for Iran?

Attached: 1561433620374.png (673x809, 41K)

Everyone loves Iran right now, because everyone hates the US government and their involvement with Saudi and Israel

>mfw a news anchor stopped a war between two nuclear powers from happening

Attached: psych pepe.jpg (692x666, 138K)

Either Iran is directly antagonising the USA, in which case McCain's hawkishness is justified, or Iran isn't directly antagonising the USA, in which case Jow Forumstards have no reason to cheerlead them. You can't have it both ways.

Antagonising how?

>What game are they playing?
Vi sitter här i Venten och spelar lite DotA

They have been fighting proxy wars with Saudi Arabia since the Gulf war in the 1990s. Saudi Arabia is our side of the Islamic cold war and Iran was the Soviet's and now Russia's.

I can't tell if Ben is retarded or just american
Trump bombed Syria AGAIN despite shitting on Obama and Hillary for doing exactly that because Jared Kushner and Ivanka told him so, then stopped because his daughter didn't want him to kill more children.
Then he nearly escalated the tensions in NK until they made up despite neither side keeping their promises.
Then he appointed the warhawk Bolton and let him and Pompeio roam around Europe for months bitching and moaning that Europe owes the US of A and how much better allies dictatorships like Israel and Saudi Arabia are.

Trump is by far one of the least qualified presidents of all time, he has no input himself and is easily manipulated by his cabinet because he's stupid.

>Unedited Zyklon Ben cartoon actually going after Israel
oy vey

Any idea why retards like Zyklon Ben are shilling so hard for him? Judging by those drawings, Trump be a gud boi he dindu nuffin

Great, now a shitload of Jow Forumstards are going to give you (you)

I would consider seizing a diplomatic embassy and holding civilians hostage by force an act of direct antagonism. In any event it's not really material to my question.

because he gets paid to make pro-republican comics, him criticizing trump would alienate his base

saudis are clearly the bad guys

both are really shit desu

Iran wants to be left alone, stop provoking them. They're friendly with us. Saudis are genociding the people of Yemen

Iran keeps funding terrorist groups including Hezbollah and Al Qaeda, also we have good personal reasons to protect Saudi Arabia for their oil.

>Iran wants to be left alone
yea thats why theyre funding terrorist groups throughout the mid east

>oh no my precious Israel

fuck off

Fuck. I wanted it to happen so badly.

i was like 90% sure this was shitty trolling, now Im 100%

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (353x395, 85K)

I don't think you understand, the integrity of our currency is related to oil as a commodity.

Hezbollah are heroes.

americans are so brainwashed, you're way worse than them in funding terrorista, including the Saudi

yes to get what we want, Iran is funding terrorists that harm our interests

disgusting, you're the scum of this planet. Based China can't come soon enough

ok

>Hezbollah
>Terrorists

Germany says they aren't.

Attached: 5jnu3fsg74jy.jpg (1200x876, 414K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah

Hezbollah has killed almost ~400 US citizens just from suicide bombings in Lebanon alone.

Attached: DINGDINGDING.gif (493x342, 393K)

tell me why

how many people has the US killed by bombing the ME?

jpost.com/American-Politics/Bipartisan-group-of-congressmen-to-Merkel-Designate-Hezbollah-a-terror-org-592491

lmao

that nuclear horse is actually cool as fuck.

obviously Germany has no political gain in declaring anything about Hezbollah

source?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_United_States_embassy_bombing_in_Beirut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings

the wh*Te horse confused me for a minute. Then I realized it's wearing a niqab.

Attached: 1523678314578.jpg (555x555, 39K)

non kikepedia source?

N...no! America bad! America bad!!!!!

>NOOOOOOO!!! LEAVE OUR INVASION FORCE ALOOOOONE!!!

Attached: 1560132097160.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Fortnite.

A diplomatic embassy is an invasion force? The things you learn on 4channel.

Clearly not enough, since they seem to have missed you.

>soldiers were killed

>Americans can't pronounce aluminium
>they just replace the word

Attached: 1462053155725.jpg (853x543, 141K)

Daily reminder Ben Garrison would still have cheered Trump had he decided to invade Iran

it was called aluminum first

Irrelevant. The EU delisted a terrorist organisation against Iran after just a few years of being good boys.

no shit, he's making cartoons for money

>This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations.
>This article relies too much on references to primary sources.

If reading comprehension were your strong suit you'd notice I never actually said Hezbollah was a terrorist organisation, nor does it really matter to me. I was correcting the Italian who deflected to Israel with the wholly false implication that Hezbollah hasn't killed American innocents.

That doesn't imply being unable to criticise DRUMPF

Fucking moron, war with Iran means millions of refugees here

>criticize trump
>trumptards call your cartoon anti-trump, they stop reading it altogether
>lose money

I don't get the brown horse meaning.

Remember when the joke was the edits of his cartoons
Now they’re not necessary
Good on him for pivoting to a market of retards though

Hezbollah is a political party and militant group BASED in Lebanon fighting for personal freedom and freedom of religion for everyone. They protect Christians and Muslims alike from the zionist menace, terrorist groups like ISIS & Al-Qaeda and corrupt governments and they are so based, Israel sends ambassadors to different countries every month, trying to convinced them to put Hezbollah on a terror org list (They never commited ANY acts of terrorism)

cringe and bluepilled countries, that followed zionist orders:
>US & Israel
>Anglos
>most of EU
>Arabs
>Japan

BASED and redpilled countries, that refuse to deny Hezbollahs' sovereignty:
>Iran
>Russia
>China
>Best Korea
>Cuba
>Venezuela

Attached: hezbollah~2.jpg (832x478, 95K)

Attached: 1511490145505.jpg (1125x575, 115K)

Why wouldn't Israel and Saudi Arabia want Iran invaded? They've spent the last few decades shitting the region up to line their own coffers.

Attached: bibi.jpg (1125x822, 90K)

>me very smart me use dubious wikipedia articles to prove my points

Attached: 1543485623192.png (621x702, 67K)

Attached: 1559117834839.png (945x845, 371K)

Attached: 1559927863585.jpg (750x631, 77K)

Attached: 1511488584372.jpg (678x674, 106K)

The Beirut bombings are not some sort of obscure event unless you're just that underaged. Feel free to use a search engine and pick your own source at your leisure.

this is now a Hezbollah thread, recruit for the Jihad

Attached: 1511490508894.jpg (2048x1105, 235K)

nytimes.com/1983/04/19/world/us-beirut-embassy-bombed-33-reported-killed-80-hurt-pro-iran-sect-admits-action.html

((((newssources)))) tell you nothing about false flag attacks and their intentions

Attached: pepebollah.png (685x667, 518K)

>nytimes

thank you Mr. Shekelstein, very cool

Attached: 1560525234125.jpg (750x454, 290K)

>American innocents
Why are you peddling such crap to us? Fuck off and die

>every source is a jewish conspiracy unless it comes from russia or iran
Ok schizo.

it's the N-Y-fucking-times
might aswell hand out reports from Rivlin himself

Attached: 1494868055404.png (770x1000, 282K)

lmao the article you posted doesn't even mention Hezbollah

It's not called the jew york times for nothing.

*crushes u*

Attached: 1550142291523.jpg (1200x600, 142K)

God bless Dr. Assad. Highly educated and full of courage. A man amongst men. I wish he didn't have that little accident where he released CIA trained terror leaders from prison to secure outside support. But mistakes are human afterall.

It mentions the Islamic Jihad Organization. A small Shia extremist cell with numerous ties to proto-Hezbollah and the IRGC.
The article was from 1983 moron. the hostage situation ended in 81, why is this shit so unbelievable to you? Here’s a link to the Encyclopedia Britannica. Maybe you’ll find that to be a more credible source. I doubt it though.
britannica.com/event/1983-United-States-embassy-bombing

Delete this. Bolton is the most based man in America.

Attached: 1555575105942.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>Syrian refugees to Germany: 2,000,000
>Syrian refugees to UK: 10,000

Attached: 1537089924426.jpg (338x338, 79K)

its all very funny looking and finding this stuff but its sad that people die and children suffer because the anti vaxxers believe this shit

amen to that

Attached: 1548441587699.png (1780x788, 793K)

reminder that US and British empire overthrew the democratically elected government of Iran in 1953 so they could get cheap oil. The US has been antagonising them for decades and practically anyone with half a brain cell can see it