The military entered my campus and began shooting and students

>the military entered my campus and began shooting and students
>the principal suspended classes until further notice

I need to graduate lads, I really need to

Attached: BzbFfITCYAEzBfb.jpg (362x362, 21K)

WHAT

*shooting at students

That's what I meant

Porque?

>One chance at life
>Pick the hardcore starting location for character creation

When is your president going to say ANYTHING about the immigration shit we get blamed for, huh?

just shoot them back, bro

They were protesting against our corrupt dicatorship and decided to do not allow passage through the boulevard in front of the campus. Business as usual.

The police came by and decided to throw tear gas at the student, again, business as usual. The military got involved this time. They used real bullets for some fucking reason. 8 people were hurt, 2 are badly injured and probably won't make it.

Tell me again why there are protests across Central America?

What are you doing with your lives?

Attached: honduras.jpg (898x729, 220K)

Attached: 1478992834019.jpg (322x322, 13K)

stay safe fren

wtf? try being a 1st world country for a change lmao

>2 are badly injured and probably won't make it

uhm just, like, try buying bullet proof skin maybe? jesus christ u guys r dumb

We have a "president" that had got reelected through fraudulent election (even tho reelecting is illegal): he was losing badly, suddenly the system got offline for five hours and when it was back online he was winning.

He has been trying to privatize education and health, thus, for the last month there has been protests everywhere. There are rumours of a coup.

A week ago, there was literally no gasoline in the entire capital for a couple of days. The day it started some cops began revolting, the military tear gassed them (kek). The president managed to keep everything in order by paying money to the carriers that were in a kind of strike for some shitty he was trying to pass, and by buying the entire police.

And other countries give us shit about our 2nd amendment. Death is never a good thing and is tragic, but if It has to happen I rather have individual psychopathic retards do it in our country than the actual government.

>A week ago, there was literally no gasoline in the entire capital for a couple of days

lmao honduras is the poland of south america

Attached: poland.jpg (1600x1067, 270K)

But we're in North America

>the military tear gassed them
kek, that reminds me of the August 10th anti-corruption protests in Romania, when people got gassed and had the shit beaten out of them by the police

yeah because americans never shoot protesting students while other first world countries do

Attached: 1559176005470.jpg (800x979, 54K)

Damn! Europe looks like that?!

Oh fuck never post that thing again what the fuck

It's not Europe, it's Poland.

There weren't dozens of deaths in the Honduras school, though. Unlike America.

Indeed, im glad we don't have students getting shot at schools.

fine then heres an even more disturbing image

Attached: tumblr_pssogxAui71wf6mp3o1_640.jpg (640x640, 77K)

>I rather have individual psychopathic retards do it in our country than the actual government.

How about neither like in every first world country?

>school shooting
welcome to the first world, honduras

>How about neither like in every first world country?

America isn't a 1st world country, it's a 3rd world shithole.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-23 um 09.01.20.png (482x430, 113K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-08-46-09.png (720x987, 242K)

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
RETURN AZTLAN

If I were in the US which state should I be in right now considering it is 33 degree Celsius and 61% Humidity outside.

Attached: Capture.png (965x460, 80K)

FUCK

Why doesn't America colonize the rest of the continent (NA) so shit like this doesn't happen?

Central Asia, Middle East and Africa may be horrible places but they are probably more stable than those third world brown shitholes south of Texas, they literally are in the same continent as USA yet they are some of the worst places on earth (BTW SA and NA are 2 different continents so everything past Panama is a different continent).

Avoid texas though if that is your biggest concern, that place is like living between satans sweaty ballsack during summer.

>Why doesn't America colonize the rest of the continent (NA) so shit like this doesn't happen?
That's exactly why all this shit is happening

Things like this shouldn't happen. You'll eventually make it bro.

Attached: IMG_4803.png (1173x922, 504K)

What a nigger statement, isn't like South America is any better. No country is NA is as bad as Venezuela, there are literally people starving to death, might as well nuke every brown shithole past panama

KYS AMERIGOBLO PUPPET
LOS CAUSED THIS SHIT.
FUCK AMERIGIBO SUBHUMANS AND FUCK AMERIGOBLO PUPPETS
YOU SHOULD BE KILLED AND PUBLICLY EXECUTED
KILL YOURSELF

>tf
>tp

Mexico needs to build a wall

Your goverment literally does that too

Vente a Mexico, el gobierno esta listo para pagarte hasta los calzones

If you shitskins can't govern yoursefs give your country back to Spaim

chill

>no country in NA is as bad as Venezuela
Guatemala
Honduras
El Salvador

>not realizing the goal of the am*ricans is to establish social frontiers between us and the centroamericans to stop us from being more powerful

Wake up Alberto

The tumblr filename really adds to the experience.

Holy shit dude. Will you fucking calm yourself, you’re like in every fucking thread that mentions the US

Cops shooting innocents with no consequences is something that happens in the US too. The last time someone declared war on the cops he got fucking rekt and unfortunately some unrelated innocents got hurt in the process.

Attached: Dorner.jpg (489x396, 50K)

kek
but nah really in western countries there's so much dissident LARPing and fuck all happens either way. in this case they really are dissidents because they were shot for it, not covered by the police and media which is what happens a lot in the west.

the military came in and shot? wtf. you guys need to protest this shit

>Mayan rapebabies
>having any power

>the military shoots people if they protest
>encourage them to protest more

South ''america'' is a different third world brown shithole and every ''country'' there should be nuked, America has nothing to do with those monkeys, while Honduras is in their same continent.

They can only drag you and then us down. I love the people of Central America but they are stupid as fuck.
You guys already have a bad enough view of your natives, why would you want more of that but high as fuck and crazy.
They always say "oh we don't do the drugs we sell it to you fuckers" but they are always scary high as fuck and crazy while they are saying it.

You have to go back, subhuman Chi.