Ur cunt

>ur cunt
>do u support war between US and Iran?

Attached: us-bases-around-iran.jpg (800x573, 160K)

pls no, we don't need another one.

Unpatriotic faggot.

USA has no bases in Pakistan

USA
They have us surrounded with no other option so yes

Why is there a bunch of copy pasted flags all over the map

tell that to their families you fat armchair general fuck

I support dead americans in general

If they suddenly do a nuclear weapons test ... yes.

What does this have to do with patriotism? We have no reason to go to war with them and we are still involved in plenty of conflicts in the area.

Iran is at fault for having their "country" near our camps, I say we kill 'em all

You faggots would be over there too.

no other country in the world can have nukes other than the US and countries they deem suitable? doesn't policing the world get tiring?

No

Unless the US takes care of all immigrants at their costs yes.

how the hell did we get so many bases in all those former commie states?

Fuck yeah, I can't wait to enlist to legally kill some ragheads.

and you can't do that right now? 10 fucking years in afghanistan.

hell yeah sh*ite muslims BTFO

Anyone who unironically wants another war in the middle east should be put on the front lines 0f battle and sent to die.

>be US
>see soviets run into a meat grinder in afghanistan that becomes one of the reasons the country fucking dies
>Yup, it's my turn!

They aren't arabs or muslim so no.

We do not have a base in Turkmenistan

Yes.
You can make the world out to be some grade-school class where everybody gets a cookie but we don't want these Muslim fuckheads who are constantly screaming about and threatening us and our allies having nukes.
North Korea is bad enough and everybody having nukes turns what could have been a conventional shitty conflict into us having to level their country like what will happen within minutes of anything hitting South Korea of Japan.
Somebody has to do this shit.

Russia
Yes, I do. I want polish and baltic lapdogs to die for the US

Trump already got out of vietnam, you think he is interested to go there?

This, especially all the warhawk politicians throbbing for another war

1. iranian in the us
2. no because i dont want my family there to suffer more than they do already

Agree with the former dog owner, treat your pets nicely please.

So that's why the solution is selling nuclear secrets to Saudi Arabia so you can't ever stop being their allies t.rump

Locations of US military establishments, I would guess

Though I think we just have one place in Kyrgyzstan now, so this map is probably outdated or wrong in other ways

>no because i dont want my family there to suffer more than they do already

Attached: 1561332607914.jpg (491x625, 32K)

Attached: 1558359675858.jpg (218x231, 27K)

what are you doing living here at the heart of mordor?

being richer than you

yes, my life is boring and it would be very fun to see what kind of meme content that war brings. also, it hopefully snowballs into ww3 so we can all finally die. not joking I really need this

Attached: giphy.gif (500x278, 996K)

I'd do anything to leave this soulless hellhole. Materials and wealth are meaningless and empty dude if I was in your situation I would go back

The board will improve hundredfold when the American anons get drafted.

Nothing will happen, It never does.

play more videogames you disconnected shit

Yes. I want it to completely escalate. Fucking Iran needs to be under American control.

Yes you do have a good reason to fight them. The petrodollar. Take Iran and force them to use the dollar, otherwise your economy will collapse since you are printing dollars at will. You must destroy them for the sake of our western economy.

>implying the economy collapsing would be a bad thing

pay compensation for my boat first

I don’t want to live in a shithole.

>WAAAAH I WANT TO LIVE A LIFE OF DECADENCE AND SHALLOW HEDONISM
>STOP YOU CANT CRASH THE WORLD ECONOMY

The STATE of Jow Forumsfags

What do you do when you get up?
Are you going to the nearest well 3km away to bring some water so you can make your kids breakfast, which consists of porridge and sugar?

Just leave then, pussy. Get a passport and walk south, or apply for residency somewhere. If you don’t wanna be here, you have plenty of options.

Need americans to just die for the zog.

Attached: 1561029232389.jpg (399x386, 20K)

I support everything that may end up with dead americans

yes because i know iran will win

Yes but only if Iran throws a nuke on the US

Yes just like your little shitty country. I regret we didn’t finish the job.

Attached: 457643636345345.jpg (234x216, 8K)

The winning condition for Iran is not being occupied in the end, which is more like a loss for both sides

YEAH KILL THEM

>Yes just like your little shitty country. I regret we didn’t finish the job.

Attached: 1555757595814.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

There is simply no chance anyone could stand against the power of the US airforce longer than a week.
First they take control of the air, then they bomb everything and anything remotely useful for the Iranian state. Then they go boot on the ground and shoot anything still moving.
You people seem to forget with whom you are dealing here.

Once Russia let’s go of its little lap dog, you are done. Mark my words you little shits.

I wouldnt give a kike a sip of water in the scorching desert, much alone support a war for their interests.

at least the soviets had the sense to pull out after 10 years

They let go of us a long time ago and we had been hopeless even before that. What's your point?

Doesn't Iran have modern air defense? This entire noise wouldn't have happened if they didn't have the ability to shoot down US aircraft.

well the videos of americans dying would be an upside, the 600 mutts we killed in Iraq wasn't enough
goat herders in afghanistan would like a word with you
BASED

>no other country in the world can have nukes other than the US and countries they deem suitable?
Yes? What the fuck do you think the non-proliferation treaty is about? And it’s not just the US, the entire UN and especially every current nuclear power does not want more countries acquiring nuclear weapons capability.

The only reason Afghanistan still exists is because glassing an entire country and committing genocide is unpalatable to the American people. They would face the same fate as the aborigines, where we not such a pussywhipped nation.

Iranians arent arabs you fucking retarded, handicapped nigger.

Do you want your country to become Afghanistan tier?

yes, i'm on iran side tho

Did you take Iranian geography into account? Some places are relatively flat but when US invades and starts pushing into the mountains they have the perfect place for guerrilla warfare, very similar to Afghanistan, and they also have a good chunk of their population being radical islamists ready to die.

>We dont want muslim ragheads as our allies
>Saudia Shitabia? Hell yeah we can give them all kind of weapons they coo
This is your brain on mutt and israeli propaganda

retourne au bled

LMAO imagine if they put that money into healthcare instead of pampering welfare queens in some desert.

Iran did literally nothing wrong

faggot bait thread to trigger edge lords and get em b&.

The US have high tech against anti-air missiles. Which is why they fly in formation. Did you check the military spending of the USA? Did you check how much they spend on development? Nothing can threaten their Air Force, not even Russia’s shitty soviet rockets.

No, there's no reason to go to war.

No, we have no grudges against Iran

It’s a neocon-Zionist plot but Trump wants to be some impressive war president also.

He's still buttmad that you party rocked them into world war 1

You should’ve never been in the EU.

I agree the JEU is a jewish zog faggot gathering of fags and niggerloving cunt faggot niggers and jews.
Fuck the eu i hope it burns to the ground and your children get raped and decapitated by ahmeds and jamals and sodomized by pedophiles and homosexuals

Attached: 1560865076693.png (500x492, 9K)

Yes, but I'm on Iran's side

you are delusional if you think Iran stands even the slightest chance against us

Attached: iraq.jpg (600x400, 56K)

I hope they do,and they lose HARD.We need another vietnam and with chinese and russian support i hope america will get btfo'd

Would NATO be obliged to support mutts if SHTF?

Propaganda map. Iran has so many proxy powers around, such as in Syria, Lebanon (Hezbollah) and Yemen (Houthis)

Nuke USA, Israel, and Arab

Shut up muslim chink

It took us one month to destroy iraq

We won every major battle in vietnam (viet kong ceased to exist by the end of the war)

From 2001 to 2018 there were only 2,372 U.S. military deaths in Afghanistan.

And now the US is stronger than ever, bases all around the middle east, brand new technologies, and an army of soldiers and officers experienced in fighting these types of desert wars conventionally or unconventionally.

Not looking too good for Iran

Attached: ba4ef170538bee2124019a1110427fe6.jpg (960x720, 104K)

It doesn't matter how many gooks or browns you kill,you didn't accomplish anything in both of those wars and had to pull out,therefore lost them

If you knew anything about life in countries with a worthless currency, you'd always support whatever it takes to strengthen the petrodollar. Go work in a Cambodian factory, get treated in a Malian hospital, get arrested by Turkmen police or enjoy Bolivian infrastructure. If the USA and Western countries with interests in Wall Street are so well off, it's thanks to the petrodollar. We're privileged and you're stupid if you want to replace that privilege with the human standard.

>mfw if war starts I can go back home to Mexico to dodge the draft
lmao

Alright, when Iran is in ruins after being completely wiped out, destroyed in every battle, new government set up and all their fighters dead, after we pull out you can keep saying we lost wont change what really happened or what remains after we leave

You can keep posturing but if a war does happen and iran ends up ''destroyed'',the only result will be the jewish millitary complex getting richer and iran getting pushed into a necessary alliance with china

Can’t wait for iranian americans to be locked up preemptively

Iran
Our ZOG controlled government >see pic is the real terrorist. Iran, along with Cuba and North Korea are the last remaining countries without a Rothschild controlled bank and has Russia and China backing. Does Iran threaten the US? Nope. The US is nothing but the attack dog for pissrael.

Attached: General Clark.jpg (600x554, 82K)

Well what can you do, these things will keep happening, best you can do is live your life and realize there is nothing to be done about war, strong nations will always exert their power over others

fuck amerimutts and their jewish overlords
can't wait to see iranian sleeper cells detonate dirty bombs in NYC while yoy are high-fiving each other