/balt/

Wakey wakey

Attached: 1560761852587.gif (500x500, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zc--FjGgAig
youtube.com/watch?v=yPTzxfhjTxQ&t=170s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reminder that all pedos must and will hang

Attached: chris-hansen.jpg (1814x2560, 330K)

About to go to the wagie cagie

what?! no way!

Attached: E5BCD043-1109-4144-A05E-77DC5307CB44.png (882x882, 16K)

Attached: eessti.png (988x1400, 1.49M)

This. Kedys 2 when?

Post something, you neet tards

Didn't this nigga get caught with something himself? And reminded me of this, kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=zc--FjGgAig

Do lesbian pedos exist?

are lithuanians and estonians as bad as latvians?

No

Attached: m.png (1005x709, 580K)

Attached: l.png (1006x705, 674K)

Attached: g.png (989x696, 618K)

kaip tik šitą užvakar žiūrėjau

Attached: d.png (1000x701, 795K)

Attached: ad.png (1001x703, 687K)

Attached: a.png (988x700, 710K)

want to know what i notice? slanted forehead. its sign of low iq, its only on neanderthals

Lads@@@@@
I amaway for midsynmmer joninea and foecwd to post rapid onxa ohone fuggg

how can you be worse than a gommie?

Your favorite anime?

what the fuck are you doing Viro

Attached: 217840[1].jpg (600x400, 70K)

Duck Tales

>tfw fucked up all my relationships with family and friends in a drunken rampage over a month

what now?

just microwaved my tea

apologize

and what? I already did what I did, it ain't gonna change. If I was capable of acting like that maybe it was the true me, I can't look people in the eyes anymore, how can they trust me afterwards? There is no going back after fucking up peoples trust. I wish I could off myself, but I'm absolutely incapable of that

Nice blog post alcoholic pal

still better than nothing

yummy !

thanks, pal

just continue drinking you mong
t. 5th year alcoholic

theres internal votings in each coalition party to accept it or not and russhits in a coalition party were opposing it. so he had to be bought out. rather have that than some libtard goverment desu

Just go on living lol. Trust me they'll keep wondering about you. Work and make money and enjoy whatever you enjoy doing them. Friends are overrated anyways. And if your family is sane they'll forgive you

First good Estonian post I see in a long time

>r*Ssian mayor in tallinn
sure there could have been better options?

not that I have any other choice, I’m just gonna feel like total shit for like 3 days. Problem is this cycle is gonna repeat with an even bigger magnitude. Well as Chrissie said in the Sopranos “there is no chemical solution to a spiritual problem”

What can you do when its the highest voted russhit ? And Tallinn is gone anyways dont care about it, i think Estonians are already minority there

He's half Korean I think

>Estonians are already minority there
jesus christ

where should i go if i want to get an estonian wife?

we are almost a minority

Attached: ethnic groups.png (228x365, 9K)

Its what happens when you get almost russified. Its much worse in Latvia, cant imagine the situation there

Valka

>2017

Suomi, do something! Dont let eesti get russified.

I don't imagine it would go down that much since considering the high immigration to Tallinn from the countryside

we have riots daily, the death squads roam the streets every day after 9PM, Riga is quarantined with 10 meter high walls all around it and Daugavpils has been nuked but its being hidden from the world, send help

Attached: 1555935140781.jpg (800x546, 55K)

Tallinn is being flooded with ukies now

even worse kek

I rather have a fucking russhit as Tallinn mayor than some suicidal westernized libtards in goverment who want to import everyone to here while Estonians only make 60% of our country. Jesus fucking christ these people in Estonia. I read sometime on Estonian reddit about a guy saying that he has no plans to fight for Estonia and he would rather throw it away. That was the moment i literaly held my head how does such people exist here, it was Estonian and not some russhit

just ask people about what they think of conscription and you filter out the garbage that should be deported to finland

>tfw couldn't get a job because of ukies

I've met maybe 12 or 13 people from the Baltics. All of them were either Estonian or Latvian, and no joke only 3 of them actually were that. The rest was just Russian diaspora who thought of themselves as higher versions of russians (they called themselves "estonian" or "latvian" kek). Even more weird is one guy even called russians "Russhits", but he spoke fluent russian (and was fucking russian). Fucking hell what a bunch obnoxious people. I can only imagine the frustration of real balts. I can imagine real russians probably hate them as well

>who want to import everyone to here while Estonians only make 60% of our country
whats wrong with that? Bro, youre not fucking racists are you? Not cool bro.

>we get import rent ukies but they still searched for people for longer time so i got the job and now earn 9,5€/h and we just got a 5% pay raise
>dropped out of 10th grade because schools is for nerds
heheheh

really? i know that russians like living here, but i dont think they would ever shit on russians or russia or say they are anything else but russians

Those are the good ones.
Wait till you meet the ones that are proud of being Russian.

If something happens to the current goverment then shit will go down trust me lads. Its not going to be drawing stuff on windows or some protests like they do

rather let drown in the baltic sea than bring them all the way over. fuck anyone declining conscription

Attached: feeling_comfy3.jpg (1082x812, 262K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yPTzxfhjTxQ&t=170s

>yeet
yikes

that's cus russians (and most other slavs, especially poles) secretly want to be baltic, records of baltic people can be traced back to ~8000 BC (records of finns even a bit earlier, ~8500 BC I believe) while records of slavs only to 600 AD.

Slav historians hate that they come from such relatively new group in europe so they try to tie their history to ours which would make them very old europeans too, their balto-slavic language hypothesis claims that slavic language did not come from asia but rather originally formed from baltic languages. Even if that's true, it still makes slavs just an off shot of balts while balts have always been balts for over 10000 years.

Attached: 1520437166278 (1).jpg (700x816, 254K)

Based

>tfw avoided conscription by getting into uni

if i had to salute an african flag every evening i would too t b h

based and bully-pilled

yep, you salute a flag of a fake country instead

>poles managed something
>''wtf, we was kangs''

what exactly are you referring to?

this

Attached: 1280px-Polish-Lithuanian_Commonwealth_1635.svg.png (1280x1018, 571K)

>lithuanian education

polish-lithuanian commonwealth? what about it?

Cope

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-16-26-51-455_com.brave.browser.jpg (906x721, 280K)

>ad hominem and no argument

african tier iq

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 386K)

>2012

Slanted forehead is a sign of masculinity.
Flat, vertical forehead is a very feminine trait, on par with small, pointy chin and big, round eyes.

>implying more higher iq people havent left and tanking the iq score even more

the opposite actually, every year more and more people migrate and its 99% people that couldnt finish 12 grades that migrate

Guys I might meet with an arthoe today. We were gonna go to the beach at night. What the fuck do I do ? HELP ME I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

are you a lithuanian in holland or a dutch in netherlands

>finally finished my MSc in mechanical engineering, time to work in one of the many available jobs for that in Lithuania!
I doubt this is what goes in most educated people's heads, but do correct me if I'm wrong

I am dutch

tell her you fuck blacks

I'm a big fan of Africa after all. Hence I love Litva

kill the whore

you are wrong indeed, there's a very big demand for technical jobs like engineering or computer science and they pay well enough to live a good life here.

careful there with the africa jokes dutchanon, the only ones allowed to make them here are other balts any maybe finns

Attached: 1549651810897.png (446x435, 74K)

das rite

be the opposite of who you are and you will get laid

nice, now I'm jelly

>the only ones allowed to make them here are other balts any maybe finns
you forgot the original liths the belarusians

I wonder if he's a sandnigger or a russian.

just bored f a m

Sorry sir. This was the last time

Attached: 132938485845.png (646x595, 269K)

originals liths, the whole nobility of GDL were samgotians

One piece