Do people in your cunt ride bikes?

Attached: photoshop.jpg (634x951, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yamaha-motor.co.jp/pas/children/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bike rides are top tier comfy

Yes luckily
Not enough

Yes but not enough, cagers make it pretty hard.

It's the hottest trend right now in this place, but before that only people who could not afford a bus ride rode bikes.

cars have their utility as do bikes

Yes, very much
yamaha-motor.co.jp/pas/children/

Attached: 子供乗せママチャリ.png (524x416, 587K)

Not in the inner city of a historic town no, here commuter cars are a plague. Somebody here got pretty hyped with cars in the 60's and now it is hard to get rid of them.

i agree they're an issue for you but here in America our entire country is built around them. That being said, it'd be nice to start moving away from our car dependency

We got one of the worlds best public transport systems. still every day the streets are clogged by cagers commuting in cars, because it never occurred to them this could be a stupid idea.

Attached: netzplan_vbz1.gif (2154x2949, 612K)

This is impossible to do.

it makes sense I guess if I were able to travel to literally anywhere by train in my country but until then i'll keep using my car

Nope nobody

ofc

Attached: 552cf1a0f0d7041360047a4b29dfa794.jpg (720x906, 51K)

Yes they do, but sometimes a car is useless and it's a waste. We have it all small in the cities, most are easy to ride in few minutes. No point in taking a noisy polluting car if you don't need to go out of city

There's a lack of public transport over there. Also, everything is built using a lot of space, I have been in the us and little populated places occupy huge areas, making it necessary to take your car for going to the grocery's. In every city here you can do most of the daily things by walking 10,15 mins. Unless your job place is far or you need something specific no need for cars

yes

Most people who ride bikes in Edmonton live in the city centre, especially in Strathcona and the surrounding neighbourhoods. Overall, our bike network was an afterthought and it shows, the poor implementation of bike lanes frustrates cyclists and drivers alike, resulting in a high amount of animosity between them. I own a bike, although I haven't used it in years as I've pretty much accepted that Edmonton is an awful city to cycle (also live) in.

>he doesn't want to sit in a private comfortable air conditioned car
Yeah it sounds like so much fun out in the rain, snow and scorching heat; sharing that space with sweaty people

I honestly don't need to spend 25k on a car + yearly costs when I live 20 minutes by bike from my workplace. I did however spend 500 on a Bergans jacket, it makes commuting in rain much better.

mostly soylords

>lol so what if i totally destroy the culture, economy and social cohesion of my country? at least i get to have my own private car with air conditioning!
you people are something else

Yes if its