/brit/

Attached: 20190624_021105.jpg (695x218, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWtJPK2jcJg
liveleak.com/view?t=k7eK9_1561189322
vocaroo.com/i/s0XdSzujmIxD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have a good day de lads

Attached: bigmark.jpg (2252x4000, 1.65M)

Dave is getting aggressive lately

Can't sleep, thinking about no gf, waiting to go die for Israel and desperately craving a smoke. Looks like it's gonna be one of those nights.

Just made myself some chicken sandwiches and had some strawberry yogurt. It was ok.

>dogshit yank thread
here we go again
go shoot yourselves

Desperate to move out of my parents house and into an apartment of my own but I'll never have the money to do so

giz a chikki sanga lad x

Attached: 1559344892112.jpg (500x500, 75K)

Have you ever considered dying for Israel instead?

Had a bowl of cereal myself

Just had some corn on the cob with butter and pepper with Lemon pepper Sockeye Salmon and slated and peppers Creamer Potatoes lads.

have you ever thought about prostituting yourself?

>why yes I turn other threads into /cum/ because I myself think I'm too good for /cum/

Attached: The intellectual individual.jpg (3000x2267, 1.15M)

Can a patriot/nationalist ever go off to live in another country? What would be a permissible reason to leave ones country to live elsewhere whilst still being nationalistic

I could probably rent a nice little flat with my autism money. But i'd then be lacking a girlfriend, it's one thing after another lads. Haha

fuck off

No I'm not doing that
Not doing that either

See

Already finished it. Sorry lad x

>What would be a permissible reason
being a huge hypocrite

Post CHOONS, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=yWtJPK2jcJg

Attached: bart ambling.png (160x250, 85K)

Attached: 1560507989591.jpg (450x470, 74K)

Yank posting should be considered as raiding and should be reported as such

hungry...

Where is OP's pic from? I thought KC was dead

>no edition
>already a /brit/ thread
check the catalog newfag

Any of you lads think about suicide daily?

You're government being dead set on replacing your people and culture. Come home Anglo man.

/cum/ is dead rn

Attached: fa12a9fb846fc1d0a945ee6f248d50bd-imagepng.png (220x403, 113K)

Attached: A fire.jpg (843x800, 93K)

As someone who is trying SO HARD to make good choices with food, I am losing my patience with everything, because food marketing makes it increasingly hard to actually make informed choices when it comes to packaged food.

This morning at IGA I was looking for something warm but low in calories/relatively healthy, and in a rush I picked up a tub of Sumo supergreen soup from the 'quick lunches' section with a bunch of microwave meals, ready made salads etc... because how bad could GREEN SOUP be?

Upon a further inspection at the nutritional info, this little tub CLAIMED to only have 270 cal... but on a closer look again, it stated that this calorie count was PER SERVING, and in tiny tiny text, it said that this small tub of green goo had 2 servings in it... There was literally more calories in this tub than there would have been in a fucking big mac, but because of the way it was marketed, I bought it assuming it was a good choice.

As I ate my tiny portion of sad green goo feeling slightly betrayed, I realized that this is a really common trend in food sales. When you're in the QUICK LUNCHES section, you're not buying something under the impression that its a double serving.

THIS is what is KEEPING people fat. People like me think they're making a good choice buying a sad tub of green soup, but if they don't CAREFULLY read the label, they end up taking in more calories than they would if they went to maccas for lunch... so they end up hungry and wanting, feeling like they've made a sacrifice when in actual fact their calories are probably worse.. which KEEPS them fat, and in doing so, KEEPS them reaching for options like FUCKING SAD GREEN SOUP.

In my opinion, this is criminal. THIS is what makes it SO FUCKING HARD FOR SO MANY PEOPLE to lose weight. People are out for blood waging war against fast food companies that make no claims to be a healthy option, when I feel like the real issue is options that CLAIM to be good when they're really the complete opposite.

So you're saying Americans cant post in /brit/ at all?

Probably kohlchan

Why haven't you shot yourself yet?

whats that some sort of anti-natalist newspaper? haha x

Would you say it was hypocritical to leave your country to attain a higher standard of living and then vilify those who are concerned about their own standard of living in the origin country?

Shoot yourself for jewgold loser

Me

/brit/? More like ____!

grow up

I'm a yank

Attached: ufkmepte1ru01.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

Refugees said the same thing when they left Syria
>Yank education
Go put yourself out to pasture you handicap

going to the fridge
anyone want anything?

/bint/

Not remotely true. Since 2012 the government has been taking a lot of steps to push migrants away from settling in the uk

Since when has KC been back?

No, the Americas are not a white continent
No, you will not make the Americas your home
Yes, you are an invader
Yes, you belong in Europe

Fuck off mate. I bet you've got a stupid yank name like "Dwight" or "Noah" or something.

Grow up, get a license then shoot yourself because that's all you'll ever be good for.

i'm a Mexican immigrant

green soup ta

Pack a gum and dunhill reds for me

Boss' daughter's thong showing through her dress lads

Can I have some ice cream?

yanks on /brit/ are lower than than gypsies and refugees

liveleak.com/view?t=k7eK9_1561189322
Brits are trying to be nice.

how are her cheb portions

Tell her you think it looks good on her x

Hmm

Attached: 1559881825730.jpg (1200x1081, 300K)

I don’t think so, I think it’s hypocritical to another country for whatever reason, you don’t integrate and shout every time that your country of origin is way better.
Happened to me when i lived in Prague and all those yanks-pats tried to always compare the CR to the US and bitched and moaned about every aspect

Go shoot yourself

Take a cheeky pic lad.

Please stop this y*nkphobia
We have feelings too :(

underage b8

Yanks made their choice in 1776, cant renege on it now...

The founding fathers willingly sacrificed your ability to post om /brit/

b8

>Africans are more racist than Europeans
Ummmmmm...... based

i see so many native speakers use "holy based" these days

that isn't grammatically correct is it

yanks on the ropes

>Brits think they aren't already out 51st state
Tick tock that free trade "agreement" is getting signed soon

I remember in the Sims 1 days where a spell could turn your dog into an actual Sim, turns out my dog was a black guy and child me just gave him the pool treatment

It's just this one brit throwing a temper tantrum

>Waah waah you must be a certain age/baiting to tell worthless people to shoot themselves
State of this cope. It's almost as dire as your posts.
Go shoot yourselves.

Attached: 56 percent.png (376x309, 165K)

In the vocative case things are relaxed

Based is not an adjective but a noun in that instance.

white people are the most raci-

Have sex

Yes it is. A crucifix is a home-based symbol

>when you forget to shower before your date but it turns out he has a fetish for that anyway

everything turned out better than expected haha

Attached: 1500919204060.jpg (516x508, 38K)

wtf Finland

You don't put ice cream in the fridge you stupid fucking yank cunt.

I'M GONNA GIVE YOU ALL A KISSY
*MWAAAAAH*

seriously you talk like you're underage. grow up maybe crack open a book you pathetic wanker.

Attached: 97204BEF-82E4-4DAE-B244-0D5DB46FAA71.jpg (322x256, 26K)

Yanks shaking at the foundation all thanks to one Brit

Yes you do. You Europeans are so silly.

I already blew my load in your ugly mother twice and made her shoot herself

vocaroo.com/i/s0XdSzujmIxD

Attached: 1550877859597.jpg (400x400, 31K)

This general makes my 1/60th Anglo blood pump in excitement. Feels good to be Anglo right fellow Anglos?

dumb phoneposter

wonder what's causing that disparity between spain and portugal, they're basically the same country

Thailad is a far right white nationalist that lives in of course an Asian country.

Not really

>teehee im bent btw :v

You talk like a fucking retarded yank who needs a post-birth abortion. I cracked open a book and I learned that yanks are less than human and will never be part of /brit/ and should shoot themselves

any other brown user on this thread

Have children

back off switty

Attached: 1490574487927.png (1000x1002, 191K)

yes they are

be quiet

(You)