/mena/

the all american edition

Attached: 1561237304727.webm (512x640, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aywjt8YMnCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>That chocolate skeleton

Who started World War I ?.. Muslims??
Who started World War II ?.. Muslims??
Who killed 20 million human being of the original inhabitants of the Australia?.. Muslims??
Who sent nuclear bombs to destroy Hiroshima and Nagasaki?.. Muslims??
Who killed over 100 million indian of Native American Indians in North America?.. Muslims??
Who killed over 50 million Native American Indian in South America?.. Muslims?
Who enslaved over 180 million African, around 88% of them died and were thrown in the Atlantic Ocean?.. Muslims??
No, they were not Muslims !!!
first of all you have to precisely define Terrorism. If a Non-Muslim did something wrong, then it's just a crime, but when a Muslim do the same crime than he is terrorist!!
First you have to stop using double standards, only then you will know who are the real terrorists.

DONT CALL US A TERRORIST BECAUSE YOU ARE THE REAL TERRORIST.

White people are the devil

Islam is actually based. I'm tired of fags and femoids thinking they own the place.

عايشين حياتهن مو متلك بقبو الماما خرا بوستنغ

based
have sex sweaty

Ik you probably copied it from somewhere but its unironically cringe and wrong.
>De wyte persons did this so muslim historical wrongdoings are okay

>he thinks I don't live a fulfilling life
kek stop projecting khalil

>>he

Attached: 853537879_326351.jpg (427x512, 31K)

Oh shut your spud loving mouth you fucking commie. Im getting real real sick of this politically correct bullshit from these neemish bullshitters who are spewing night and day. We devour and eat their words faster than my fat ass can eat a mcdouble. "oh Thats racist." "Thats racist" is fucking racist. Fucking turn it off. Enough with your media machine. Enough you beautiful commies. You asshats. you sand nipples. You suede cheese nuggets. You yellow marshlings. You green coated yellow teeth fake plastic nerf gun toting want to be SS cry baby hate monger what the FUCK was your mother thinking? Letting the nightly news or Whoopie Goldburg teach you growing up ya fucking despicable twatlings.

All of ya. White. Black . and yellow? wtf does that even mean?? and everyone in between eating it up faster than a gnarly roach eats a bitter papine...now go chew on that piece of cordage that you are. Satan's right hand covered in wet toilet paper. That's what you are. Now ill let you figure out who "you" are.

>Who killed over 100 million indian of Native American Indians in North America?.. Muslims??
Early Muslim conquests in Real India killed 10+ million people, at the time about 5% of the entire world
>Who enslaved over 180 million African, around 88% of them died and were thrown in the Atlantic Ocean?.. Muslims??
Estimates of slaves under Islam until the 20th century go to about 15 million slaves, and in the muslim world the practice continues today

I know you're making a memepost but I couldn't resist (You)ing you with FACTS and LOGIC

Not all of us
Islam is cringe and stupid, also the faggot who said that is a German conv*rt

Attached: 1559733195996.png (640x540, 85K)

Shut up Egyptian(igger)

Attached: 1558899638577.png (274x343, 25K)

>Why yes I believe in freedom of speach as long as you agree with me

Attached: 1558268327853.jpg (1051x1200, 112K)

>Islam was spread by sword? Lol are you kidding with me? Muslims only did unprovoked invasions, killing thousands of the population who try to defend and applied dhimmie laws that would eventually force people to convert or simply force converted them

Attached: 1557054231373.jpg (600x792, 36K)

Need fake number for business ventures on whatsapp i pay max 5 euros chop chop gib me i can only deposit anonymously on western union

see it's not just me who's paranoid about making his phone number public

I can buy an unregistered Estonian prepaid and sell it to you

unified islamic general below, also /mena/ is invited

they call you a gypsy or something?

Bump

Hello
youtube.com/watch?v=Aywjt8YMnCQ

2Ö million native Australians... ok

Hey, Morroco.
www.freemorocco.com/amawal.html

Berber BVLL are you still here?

Yes. What'sup?

Yes. Whats'up?

Can you understand any of the Berber languages? I need to see if you can understand something.

>Who enslaved over 180 million African.. Muslims??
Yes

I'm not too good at it but I'll see what I can do.

>that random auschwitz survivor walking around

Attached: 1559893716777.jpg (289x292, 23K)

I don't need you to translate, you can if you want, but I just want to know if you understand it. Thank you.

Alzanxiquian abcanahac xerax

Guaxate hequei adei acharan afaro yafana haxaran

Tanaga Guayoch Archimenseu Nahaya Dir hanido Sahet chunga pelut

*Als-ânɣ ikiyan abẓ/q a-nn ahaẓ Ahɣeraɣ
I think this is the first sentence written literally.

I hate sandpeople.

But you're sandpeople too, shqip

T. Mohammed

T. Nafri

good job giving it three yous, that will teach it not to return here

t. Hamoudi

But Austrians are black.

Attached: 1560958973909.jpg (1024x649, 38K)

your obsession is cringy

Attached: tumblr_ppfp96uadE1qinbsm_540.jpg (540x478, 40K)

I miss Mona

Attached: perwinkle mona.png (1566x808, 920K)

>your obsession is cringy

Attached: 20190625_183748.jpg (640x360, 78K)

>your obsession is cringy
>T. Furry

Attached: 1560283848609.jpg (200x233, 8K)

>no u
InceI.

Attached: tumblr_psxr80uRMS1y1uxlzo1_1280.png (818x744, 419K)

imagine being so self centered and insecure as to identify with the crazies in the thread gif and somehow blame me for your insecurity
please get your head checked

based

Attached: oh man hes just like me.jpg (3436x1884, 537K)

Why am I the only ome who seems to feel diagust when I see a mena man and white woman in a relationship together?

Why don't these people feel shame? Why to they openly display their relationship? Thry should hide it out of shame and respect for others.

>beur
are you from /mena/?

Future of europa is islam and you can only cry about it like you just did :)

Attached: 1561064627391.png (401x367, 25K)

do you see a lot of those couples or why do you mention it?
newfags

Incel.

Shut the fuck up american

hello fellow redditers from r/mena subreddit

Attached: 1535990190367.png (500x293, 49K)

Man I hate pol, such a hateful subchan

>spams a specific gif out of petty spite towards me
>makes it the thread op image, clearly with me in his seethingly obsessed little mind
>infuriated when he's called an obsessed cringelord
kys incel lol
living rent free in your mind forever

Attached: tumblr_psjutzec241y1uxlzo1_640.jpg (576x367, 10K)

They like to push their progressiveness by being so sexual in public by holding hands and kissing and what not
Being this new.

Anyway I was in your country the other day.

when you see bad posts in r/mena

this post was made by reddit gang

Attached: 15549357358.png (223x274, 8K)

what the fuck

Holy shit and i thought the jordanians were retarded

>what the fuck

Attached: basedreddit.png (410x410, 42K)

You are terrorist,not because your are muslim,but because you are an ar*B. ar*B men are literally most insecure men in existence.

Brainlet ar*b opinion.I dont think that you have ever read Kuran properly once in your whole life. Islam is a logical reasonable religion which is based on framework of human mind.If you follow the way of kuran in a meaningful way(not to show off) you become functional happy person,if you dont follow it, you become unfunctional depressive person. Its that simple. But you arab men have degenerated islam because of your incesurity and turned your women into household robots. ar*Bs are responsible for current worldview on islam.

If islam was still under our command,whole europe,maybe whole world,could have been turned into muslim and still culturally intact. Europe could have been islamic version of united states of am*Rica my friends.

thumbs up for more reddit

Attached: wediditreddit.png (415x428, 85K)

ah yea you were the one telling me about how morocco was better and something about restaurants sorry i have trouble rememebring namebros
and no i don't think you should be ashamed or hide a relationship unless you are a beta

alhamdulillah

Attached: fatreddit.png (410x410, 149K)

I don't have a sojak soy enough for this post

Not going to read all of that, roach

I'm a sick **** I like a quick ****

Attached: sickreddit.png (320x200, 45K)

>Jordanians are retarded, Am I right Aryan bros

Attached: Shi'ite-Muslim-Reuters.jpg (968x681, 78K)

why do shi'ites cut their foreheads? do all of them do that?

I dedicated 6 hours of my time to browse reddit daily

nuke mena

upvoted

Attached: 1563593850495.png (1024x593, 900K)

gm fangirl

turk roach cope the post

Everyone on /mena/ dreams of this

Attached: 20190625_202046.jpg (2280x3706, 3.7M)

wtf is that a citizenship certificate? i want one. can i go to the embassy to get one?

also i want to know, how many iraqis these days are iranian/sistani blue pilled cucks and whats the general thinking about saddam and the baathists these days?

i had a najaf user say that they unironically miss him, so if jinubis are starting to miss him then the last 20 years are the biggest meme god has ever made on this earth

Atheists can't argue with this

Attached: FB_IMG_1561483390636.jpg (720x428, 28K)

and the more i read, the more i realize that saddam didn't really do much wrong. the only thing i can say that went wrong was the 1991 jinub riots which completely turned the air against him. everything else was western induced lmao unironically.

shieet, im turning into a baathist, a thing i hated just several months ago.

Its only a cover, also Sadris are willing to fight for iran, and anyone that benefited from the old government would want it back.

Im a native dutch baathist, I want to visit Iraq one day

>also Sadris are willing to fight for iran
kek not surprised

>, and anyone that benefited from the old government would want it back.
ah so its a literal "man who made money off old gov. wants it back" rest are indifferent?

lmaoo

Thats how i view it, also iraq was only good before the 70s, can you guess why?

> also iraq was only good before the 70s
ehhh bro it was pretty unstable during those times. like it was revolt and british intervention all the time. My grandparents studied in the USSR during this time

> can you guess why?
im guessing it was before the mutts set eyes on us and started prodding us towards collapse.
or before saddam?

the thing i hate about baathists is that most of them were men of conviction/chads, most were stupid materialists getting in it for a quick buck.

No it wasn't, people were just spoiled sissies about some political prisoners, iraq was in economic growth untill that guy in the military got control of it.

so you're talking about Abdl Karim al Qasim?
he was a good man but he was an idiot for nationalizing the oil too soon and too rapidly. this set the CIA on him.

coupled with the first kurdish-iraqi war, rising tensions and multiple revolts, and the political (cancer) of pan-arabism rising, led to the baathist revolt of '64.

i wish those fucking idiots took on the fascist ideals without pan arabism cancer. Had abdl karim qasim been in charge, things would have been different.

or maybe not, and iraq is doomed to be like this forever.

hi guys, can i be one of yall?

Attached: ethnicity.png (458x501, 17K)

terroni rat.

I meant saddam, He was bad but not as bad as saddam

>3.4% Jewish
Sorry, you get the rope

Attached: 1560812025397.jpg (400x364, 20K)

fuck you.
you know you're very probably part jewish as well, right?

Everyone's welcome in /mena/!

Attached: tumblr_psmunoq1n01qinbsm_540.png.jpg (540x304, 64K)

I find it funny when arabs get anti-semetic since literally everyone in the middle east is a semite.

well yeah but i think it's more of a religious problem.

does it? because it seems both religious and ethnic, but then they get offended when westerners refer to them with islamophobic insults.
smart people know that zionism is the problem, not judaism.

well i think there's an inherent problem with all abrahimic religions (christianity, islam and judaism) but not ethnicities ofc

>you guys don't know true islam
just convert to orthodox christianity, pleb

do you look stereotypically MENA?
curly hair, swarthy, hooked nose, hairy?

Attached: 1548171204426.jpg (3456x4584, 2.62M)