Why did Amerilards invade a country that fought for its freedom against her colonial oppressor?

Why did Amerilards invade a country that fought for its freedom against her colonial oppressor?

I thought the USA is pro freedom.

Attached: nam.jpg (4416x3312, 1.57M)

It is strange that we fought for the French when we also told the Dutch to fuck off and let Indonesia be its own country

Better question would be why they have so many people in prison?

freedom is just another buzzword the american jew elite use to deregulate market to allow for maximum profit farming off the retarded consumerist sheeple they've fostered there. there is no endgame.

Nothing strange about any of that. """pro freedom""" is a meme for naive fucks to believe. Every country looks after its own interests, and not some moral ideals or other bullshit. You are literally the kind of people that would fall for communism meme if it was a new thing.

I've never said I believe in it.

A lot of mentally unstable people, and lack of medical support so they get thrown in jail. It overcrowds fast. Plus easy access to guns and frequent gang activity add to prison pop.

>Better question would be why they have so many people in prison?
Then it's not much of a question. High crime rates. Bunch of niggers. There, answered.

A lot of people commit crimes

americans willl claim that they defended the freedom and sovereignity of south vietnam against north vietnamese aggression.

of course, south vietnam was only a colonial leftover (like hong kong) and the vietcong were south vietnamese fighting for freedom.

Attached: frowning wojak ears.png (645x773, 20K)

Now you’ve triggered the burgers!

EARS EARS EARS EARS EARS EARS EARS EARS

Attached: madjock.png (392x450, 220K)

EARS EARS EARS EARS EARS EARS EARS EARS

Attached: blissful wojak ears2.png (645x773, 18K)

South Vietnam was fighting even when americans left Vietnam. Vietcong was just a gang of terrorists who was doing mass murders of those vietnamese who didn't want support commies.

Ok but what about the right of half the country to not live under gommunism?

the current flag of vietnam is banned in a lot of places here in the US lol. Somethign about refugees getting triggered by it.

>terrorists
conventient buzzword that means nothing

Attached: grinning wojak ears2.png (1128x1002, 122K)

Hey baby, you got girlfriend Vietnam?

Fuck she's hot. Why am I so crazy about asian girls?

because they love you long time

That's probably it. When I went there, I experienced the feeling of being interesting to women for the first time. Now I only want them, I'm entirely done with white women. Women are so much more pleasant to be with if they're interested in you too.