Eu

>eu
>relevant

Attached: 1560610363560.jpg (922x734, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etWvjkomS18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

quite impressive considering the growth of China, Ivan

>Ivan

>w-we are falling behind only because the others are doing too well!
Yes that is called losing the competition
Admit it, you are a dying world

You want Europe to steal everything from everyone again? It's only natural that the world is reaching a more even economical spread in a globalized world. Only path to world peace

>Grease joins and the decline begins

Attached: EC-EU-enlargement_animation.gif (680x520, 343K)

>You want Europe to steal everything from everyone again?
I didn’t say I think the trend as a bad thing. But personally it can’t be helped feeling how the people of once mighty nations have become too soft ironically because the legacies they were gifted from their previous generations allowed them to.

The world is advancing and the actual quality will be more crucial in determining your victory, while the superficial (((luxury))) that props up much of Europe’s earning is bound to lose its merit

I'd say Europe is pretty comfy compared to post-capitalists like Korea, Japan or the US.
Western and Central Europe regularly rank in the top spots of HDI, security, GDP per capita and wellbeing.
China becoming a superpower didn't improve the life of most chinese, especially not the population living outside the southeast. Do fully grasp the situation you have to realize that exploitation of your workforce may lead to higher profits but for what end? China is investing into tons of useless shit with european and american added value instead of working towards a pension or healthcare system that would benefit the general population because they know the chinese Ferengi mentality will weed out the sick and poor.

>healthcare

Stop reading nytimes lies, user.

You stopped reading in the last sentence?

>China becoming a superpower didn't improve the life of most chinese

Attached: ce8.png (621x702, 56K)

international unions in general were a mistake, I will only accept military alliances but NATO is shit also

I have no idea what you mean, but you sound retarded anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=etWvjkomS18

It didn't compared to its time period as developing nation. Although China now has a growing middle class, tens of millions still live in extreme poverty and hundreds of millions under authoritarian oppression.

I don't care about some random nobody you found on the internet, I wasn't even aware the NYT had an article about it so run along brainlet faggot.

I doubt your daughter cares much about Austria's living standards or GDP when all she sees of the country is your basement and sweaty cock.

Oh my bad, I thought you posted that you stopped reading my post at the word "healthcare". Regardless, I'm not putting any faith into the analysis of a paid gwailo shill.

Although it doesn't deserve praise for being a truly humanitarian and free thinking nation or even one that's worth living in for any amount of time, you can't deny that millions have been lifted out of poverty and still are in China.

>You want Europe to steal everything from everyone again?
You know that you wouldn’t be able to even if you tried right?

I admit they've been lifted out of the extreme poverty the same ideology put them into in the first place.

Based algexit