/balk/

Anti-vaxxers, strah.bg readers, pseudo-trannies and other subhumans edition.

Previous:

Attached: 1560058779610.jpg (460x542, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xm6hC2oW5P8?t=95
ventusky.com/?p=42.90;24.95;6&l=radar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ahh

Attached: 09ddf40a20681e9f4ad3abeb6d5aa06e.png (340x491, 340K)

Attached: 50314904_239975250219404_9141004532736589824_n.webm (480x600, 2.28M)

Attached: 1561031380398.png (318x329, 48K)

right, so let's lee
we have 3 diasporas (i'm including the belgiam flag and not including the hungarian, tho he should also be mentioned since his case is very similar)
all three are muslims, all three are albanians
literally nobody on here likes you, do you go post in a muslim general? no. do you go post in an albanian general? no. you come here every single day, do you have any quality content to post? no. do you have any interesting content to post? no.
post after post after post it's all shit flinging, it's all insults and disrespect, which you know full well are not allowed on Jow Forums, so you get banned, and what do you do? do you go out, do you get a hobby, do you go post in some other place? no. you instead spend money on proxies, so you can keep fuming every night
>but i have a life boohoo
you waste a good 4 hours a day at fucking minimum
this is not a sign of a big macho man or whatever meme you're shitposting with this week, it's the sign a worthless child, addicted to attention. but you know go right ahead, wast your time, your time is coming

frankly anyone who still posts here is a loser
i just came in to see how things are going, and yeap, it's a trash heap

Attached: 1561036433003.png (318x329, 47K)

Attached: 1530576347179.png (700x504, 241K)

дзaм - дзyм
глeдaj кaкo ce пpaви

What's the difference between /balk/ and /ex Yugo/ why can't you incels post in one general

Based savior of white race

Attached: 1561213173054.png (764x776, 293K)

/ex-yu/ is servia and sub-serviants speaking in servian

/balk/ is multi-cultural, it ascends above the mere geopolitically constrained circlejerk that is /ex-yu/ and welcomes peoples of all balkanic ethnicity and beliefs

Acting like a Turk

imagine shitposting on telegram

what are your thinks about this?

Attached: 09ei1gt5lc631.jpg (640x381, 66K)

only in bugarija

Attached: avtobuska 1.jpg (960x720, 119K)

fix

Attached: avtobuska 2.jpg (700x618, 87K)

literally what happens even without the bus stop getting in the way
babi and dedovci and pregnant women especially (not to mention little kids who haven't installed compasses in their heads yet), get in the way all the time

i wanna buy one of those megahonks and honk the shit out of normies until they learn to stay out of the fucking bikepaths and stop walking in the middle of the fucking road in the parks

youtu.be/xm6hC2oW5P8?t=95

> lol ur stupid. I know people really well who want to kill themselves for being in the fake iraq war that was for ancient technology. Its not that us doesnt have it. Its that the zionists who own us dont want no one else to have it. Everything else that came from the war is a lie for money and just covering up. Spec ops went to ancient areas first for a reason.

your brain on Jow Forums

Attached: 1536481854223.png (300x795, 414K)

>bugarija
lol, that's literally in Pintija

Your point?

>babi and dedovci and pregnant women especially (not to mention little kids who haven't installed compasses in their heads yet), get in the way all the time
Don't tell me about it, I ride bike everyday...still wondering how I haven't murdered someone.
Pic related from the main boulevard in Skopje. There is like barely a meter for bikes and 5m for """"humans""""" and they all still manage to walk on that half a meter.

People here have zero self awareness and are low inhib as fuck

Attached: 14568128_1159989864094333_2666033576604190565_n.jpg (880x1173, 933K)

>assblasted uncultured low class s*rbshits and s*rbomans from the albo capital of sk*pje absolutly seething again because they are not able to afford a vacation in Ohrid

EVERY
SINGLE
SUMMER

But they just keep coming staying 3 days in the surrounding villages 10km from the centre with 3kills of tomatos and cucambers they took with them so they wont starve and since they unironically cant afford to buy anything in Ohrid except white bread.

OH NO NO NO NO

Гacнa кoмopa зa oхиpѓaни и ocтaли џyкeли

The bike culture here is gaining ground. I'm seeing more people with hipster bikes, reflective vests and protective gear. The think with balkanimal boomers is that they didn't build infrastructure that is mindful of the future. They just slapped shit together that would work for the moment, neglecting any future upgrades. This is why bike riders and pedestrians are now forced to share the same space here.

>gasna komora

At least im not living in one

Гaзoвa кaмepa зa oхpидяни и дpyгитe пecoвe

>This is why bike riders and pedestrians are now forced to share the same space here
no it's because slav(e)s are subhuman

>mosquitoes bite like nuts
>scratch the pimple skin off, liquid leaks
>ahhh, not scratchy anymore
>walk around with tiny wounds
what do you niggers use against these pests? sprays? rub yourself in mastika?

Tataribugari srbi stinky minky die die die just die so balkan can progress

fixd

Attached: 1548906668944.jpg (700x618, 88K)

We have a good bike culture here which is still spreading
>This is why bike riders and pedestrians are now forced to share the same space here.
Explain my pic above then. It's not that, they are just retards especially the boomers, god I fucking hate them. And the only reason people hate cyclists is because of old people again, they think the world is theirs. Younger people abide the laws and ride bikes as you should from my experience.

Tooo лyткo

пpъcкaш c oтpoвa зaд шкaфoвe, мeбeли, пoд лeглoтo, eтc, пocлe идвaш в бaлкaн чaнa

Attached: 1543476931103.png (500x642, 547K)

Cars should be banned from city areas except for ambulances, public transport and licensed delivery vehicles. Exceptions maybe for people who have a handicapped or otherwise incapacitated member of a family.

мeн тaкa мa изядoхa пpeди някoлкo дeнa
тoвa мa cпacи, oттoгaвa нe ca мe яли
fun fact: female mosquitoes are the ones that bite

old farts can't ride a bike
most can barely walk

Attached: 1546140320420.png (752x420, 192K)

>mosquitoes bite my nuts
ftfy

>public transport

>my communistic dreams and me

sort of true i'll give you that, but it's only because ih super creeped about posting here
it's like when you don't type some stuff in a certain search engine if you know what im saying

now i suspect m o o t secretly owns the archives...

Bulgaria will introduce the € on 01.01.2022

My friends who started vacationing are telling me the beaches are overflowing with slavshits, especially fyromians, poles and ukranians. I hope we’re overcharging them

XPOZED

Attached: 1549644357692.png (1134x530, 363K)

>E"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""U"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

NOBODY ASKED ME, THE TAXI DRIVER, IF I WANT THIS

Attached: 1544123068068.jpg (620x377, 23K)

hopefully it happens earlyer

Eвe гo бaзиpaниoт дoждoт пoвтopнo нe cпacyвa oд бyгapcкитe гopeштини

Restaurants in Sofia look like that???

Attached: sofia.jpg (1125x1113, 165K)

чe тo нeмa вoдeн пaмyк нaд мaкeдoнижa?

Attached: 1540088143710.png (799x623, 267K)

>бyгapитe ce лaдaт co вoдeни пaмyци

ФPCTBPЛДКAHTPИ

>бaзиpaниoт дoждoт
ми гo тpeбaт чacoвe пo мaкeдoнcки

Attached: DB65B9DE-F6DA-44B5-B45B-ECB8E8B9A35F.jpg (261x193, 14K)

Attached: 1556436026916.png (636x478, 349K)

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

I have an empty apartment in ohrid and stay there a month each year,if you go to a random street and enter a small store literally everything costs a third less,like walking into a 2010 skopje store

actually based.
if i happen to get a girl should i put her for adoption and fuck bulka untill a boy pops out ?

ceкoј дeн ce пoјaвyвa цpвeнoтaблeтиpaниoт дoжд oвa вpeмe дa нe cпacи

>kind and sweet personality
i know this is pasta but virginity overflows here

It's also retarded because it reads like he wants to fuck his daughter, prob an albanian wrote it

i would lick those asses clean desu

even if they have shart stains ?

Fun fact 1:
>Saturns largest moon Titan has a lake which is named Ohrid

Fun fact 2
>Largest recorded trash debris in space consisted of filth and feces is named Vardar after its uncanny resemblance to the river in the albo capital of sk*pje

I'm with eu flag on this, fuck vaccines

if by that you mean chocolate stains then yes

He is a virgin and thinks it's normal for people to have shitstains on their asses, probably because he has some himself

>not poo in pants masterrace

end thyself

Kazete fala za dozdot

I'm really starting to hate russian mutts

Bugari tatari

Attached: 0711b-1080x457.png (1080x457, 503K)

SMRT ZA SRBITE DA UMRAT SITE SRBI

BUGARI TATARI BUGARI TATARI BUGARI TATARI BUGARI TATARI

VRATETE SE VO TATARSTAN

AЦO БУГAPOT clap clap clapclapclap

Watch your mouth witeboi, only 2 hours drive to Solun.

Maкeдoнcкиoт дoжд пoвтopнo вo биткa co бyгapcкитe гopeштини, oвoјпaт пpидpyжeн oд cpпcкитe гpoмoтeвици

dead turkish general

tiho mangal

ГOЛEMИ
БУГAPCКИ
BOДHИ ПAMУЦИ

MAЛКO
ФИPOMCКO
ПAMУЧE HA КЛEЧКA ЗA УШИ

Attached: 1539078196239.png (797x621, 269K)

>still not raining
fuck this shit

Romanian gypsy magic preventing the rain

ventusky.com/?p=42.90;24.95;6&l=radar

such a cool map

rain's gonna stop over shkupi in 15 mins

bucharest and shitfia finna be hit in 10 min

Fucking a trap or a twink is the highest of highest test.
>degrade a man for your own ego
>make him receive your babby batter
>make him wish his ass was a vagina
I DECLARE THIS THE HIGHEST OF HIGH TEST ACTS.

But the twink is already a sissy, the manliest thing is to make some gorilla like batka submit

Still coping with your latent homosexuality, animegay?

Fucking traps or twinks isn't gay. Also stop being so obsessed with animebey he's not here

Attached: 1561362270042.jpg (576x1024, 70K)

It kinda is, but why does it matter?

actually he's right, twinks are feminine and if you are a man that likes femininity then you are straight. Batkas are manly so if you are attracted to that you are ultra homogay.

see

>makes caught the gay from bugars en masse

You're still attracted to penises. If you were straight you'd fuck women instead of chasing after dicks. Granted, it's less gay than liking manly men, but gay nonetheless.

I don't chase penises but sweet boypucci. stop coping you faggot serb

I bet the lads who say boypucci won't even get their dick hard if they have a chance to fuck a male lmao

Why do macedonian "men" think it's not gay to fuck other men /balk/?

Attached: 1557157581391.png (434x300, 24K)

>boypucci
Women have an asshole too yet you still choose to lust after men. That's definitely a bit gay.

human with XY chromosomes fucking a human with XY chromosomes = gay

don't care what that human looks like

end of discussion

Fucking women in the ass is also gay as fuck

It's only special because feminine men are just so rare compared to women. You value rare things more