Hey you foreign boy!

>hey you foreign boy!
>let me show you common american greeting

Attached: 1561462716441.webm (1000x563, 1.54M)

i want cum inside her pussy 2bh

Attached: yungdari.webm (480x270, 849K)

H-hot

Knowing Russian girls you can probably do that for around $200, so start saving money.

why the fuck are russian women so beautiful
it's not fucking fair

Attached: 1540136581348.png (704x535, 412K)

Rude

I want to be femdom'd by a Russian Goddess

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_01_05_at_5.35.37_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 149K)

have sex brazilian macaco, you in every thread about Russia

WTF, WHY DID YOU DO THIS???

>£200
lol, even I could do that for £200
Russian girls can do it for free if you're a foreigner.

She looks like a former classmate of mine.

they are not
most of them are ugly, just as every other nation girls. plus there are too many mutts outside the western/central russia. stop believing in myth

did you fuck her?

Imagine unironically thinking that a couple of hundred of Russian insta thots who have tons of makeup and who photoshop their every picture somehow represent every single woman in Russia.

British girls are way more cuter than Russian girls, and I've been to the UK, I've travelled around the rural North areas, visited my mate in NI and went to Wales and I can definitely say that the amount of naturally cute/beautiful girls in the UK is higher than in Russia.

Stop being a delusional cuck.

HIV isn't free. Its never free.

wrong

Attached: Russian beauties.jpg (1280x853, 228K)

Prove me wrong

completely delusional

Honestly how much do you think it would cost to persuade a Russian girl to do something as insane and totally not arousing as stomping on your face with her bare stinky sweaty dirty feet until you're all covered in bruises and footsole prints that will afterwards reek beastly of foul animal sex and require months to heal and people at your workplace will ask where you received those wounds that reminisce of someone directly stepping on your face and that one night bares such long consequences that it borderline drives you to obsession over her feet and you dedicate your entire life onto symbolically worshipping them and she having suppressed psychopathic tendencies for domineering and inflicting pain and psychological damage onto her clients seems to like it as well and teases you by occasionally reminding of it with a picture of her soles and toes
Even crazier would be if she additionally also urinated on you and forced you to swallow every last drop of it and pushed your face into her crotch to clean it with your mouth, and you can barely breathe throughout the whole time and almost die of oxygen deficiency but none of it is important as long as your queen is satisfied
And she forbids you to wash it off your face and you wake up with acne rashes the next day, conscious of what filthy sex you had the previous night
You keep her dirty underwear and socks and never wash them
Wouldn't that be sick? LOL

Attached: tfu.webm (202x360, 96K)

very haram post adnan

What the fuck dude.

Yeah haha only mentally ill kuffar could ever wish for something like this right haha

I want to punch her in the fucking face

brown hands typed this

yarak kaffa

mutts are even hotter than pure slavs. i used to work in a touristic town. slavic countries have highest percentage of hot girls and slavic guys are spoiled as fuck. even ugly, poor ones want superhot girl, ignore others.

Attached: 1561032267336.jpg (2156x2428, 1.3M)