How do you deal with the existential dread? What are your goals in life and what do you want to pursue...

How do you deal with the existential dread? What are your goals in life and what do you want to pursue? I feel like I have nothing that I want to achieve, I just fill my days with mindless entertainment until I can finally go to sleep (the highlight of my day) Working a job is awful, being a neet is awful, is there no way to be happy in this fucking world?

Attached: 118f43487b80b2a8bc1df54ec2d86bcb.jpg (457x457, 48K)

Enjoy it, being alive is great.

gun

Faith. Family. Community. Hoping that someday I can achieve enough to give back a fraction of what I was given growing up. That is what got me out of my funk. Because I don't wan't to die a failure that did not even try.

Not really, I don't enjoy anything in life anymore, everything that I was good at was taken away from by mental illnesses and my abusive father, its like I'm a shell of what I used to be
I don't want to end it until I'm sure I have no hope left, I still hold on to the hope that one day I will find my happiness

Attached: 86785987567.png (400x198, 84K)

>Faith
I can understand religion can give meaning to some, but it never appealed to me
>Family
I'm still holding out for my mom, she tried her best for me and I can't even function like a basic human for her
>Community
Everyone here are cold and heartless, I have no one outside my family

Attached: 1536571007_1534692540_satou tatsuhiro (1).gif (480x272, 324K)

Well, you will just have to rediscover the pleasures of being alive.

I don't have any goals if you want to define "goal" as something you actually pursue. I only have dreams which seem so unrealistic that I don't really have motivation to do anything for it. One is that I want to be a famous author of novels, I do have some cool ideas too, but I think I'm not really able to make something out of it. The other is that I want to have kids, a perfect family kind of thing, doing everything better than the generation before me, putting a lot of effort in and getting a lot of love as a reward and getting to see how your kids become great people with happiness, talent and goals. Well.
But the reality is a lot like yours. Wasting my time, waiting for the year when I'll finally be hopeless enough to hang myself. Could be next. Could be the one after next.

Life sucks

תקרא את ספר כהלת
אין שום משמעות לחיים ובסוף כמו שהגעת מאפר אתה תשוב לאפר.
המשמעות של החיים קיימת בהנאה היום יומית, אם אתה קם בבוקר ועוד מה שטוב לך אז העולם יכול ללכת להזדיין כי אתה מקיים את משמעות החיים.

Life is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable because all you get back is another box of chocolates. So you're stuck with this undefinable whipped mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while there's a peanut butter cup or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast and the taste is... fleeting. So, you end up with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth-shattering nuts. And if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you got left is an empty box filled with useless brown paper wrappers.
I feel the same user, its like everything that made me happy has been sucked out of my life, I used to a happy kid with dreams and hopes, and now I'm just an empty hollow shell, walking through life like a robot, hoping that one day something will extinct humanity so I won't have to end it myself

Attached: 1490801615194990047.jpg (556x556, 38K)

I shitpost and just do neet stuff until my mind goes numb and forget about all the bad feeling inside.

Attached: apu.png (658x664, 67K)

הבעייה היא שאין לי הנאה יומיומית אני מרגיש שהסיבה היחידה שאני עדיין חי היא בגלל שאני עבד לאינסטינקט המפגר הזה שאומר לי להמשיך לחיות בלי שום סיבה

מתי בפעם האחרונה הרגשת שמח? האם באמת אתה חיי בלי שום סיבה? תנסה רגע להסתכל על עצמך כי יש לך מישהו / משהו שאתה חי בשבילו. אנשים בלי שום סיבה לחיות מוצאים את עצמם תלויים מהתקרה. אני יכול לקרוא בפוסטים שלך שיש משהו שאתה מסתיר מעצמך.

Distracting yourself from the harsh reality that one day you will have to go out and live by yourself, being a slave to people born richer and better than you, being a neet and hiding from reality can only get you so far user. it isn't a final solution by any means

Attached: satou_tatsuhiro_2011_by_royalpaladin_d3hpq9t-fullview.jpg (900x628, 106K)

Next year will be the 10th anniversary of my first suicide attempt. And I'm kinda obsessed sometimes with this kind of markers. If things won't have improved till then I'll probably finally find the resolve.

הסיבה שאני עדיין לא תליתי את עצמי זה בגלל שאמא שלי עדיין חייה, היא עברה כל כך הרבה בחיים רק בשביל לנסות להקנות לי חיים נורמליים וטובים, גם עם האבא הפסיכופט שלי וגם זה שהיא צריכה לעבוד 10 שעות ביום בשביל להשאיר אותנו בחיים, אני לא יכול לדמיין את עצמי הורס אותה ככה לירוק לה בפנים ולהגיד לה שהיא לא הייתה טובה מספיק, אני מאמין שאני אחזיק מעמד בשבילה, אבל אחרי שהיא תמות אני לא ממש רואה את עצמי חיי עד זקנה זה מרגיש כאילו הדרך היחידה שלי לצאת זה לקפוץ מאיזה בניין

I've been having suicidal thoughts for so long now, its like I can't see myself escaping this life in any other way, I've been self harming for quite a while, hoping that one time I'll cut too deep and I'll bleed to death

Attached: 1560104654550.gif (500x285, 434K)

Things wouldn't improve unless you go out and do something, even the smallest shit has a big outcome in the future.
Have you ever tried breaking the box and doing something else while you're sad?
אתה רואה כבר שמאין סיבה לחיות הגענו לסיבה איזשהי. המוח שלנו יימצא סיבות להכל כי המוח שלנו תמיד ירצה לשרוד ולחיות עוד. מתי בפעם האחרונה עשית משהו ששימח אותך? מתי בפעם האחרונה יצא לך לשבור את השגרה שלך?

אני עושה הליכות רוב הלילות, אני חייב לצאת מהבית איכשהו, הפעם אחרונה שבאמת הרגשתי שמח הייתי בחטיבה ועבר כבר כל כך הרבה זמן מאז שאני אפילו לא זוכר איך זה לא קום מהמיטה עם חיוך ולא להרגיש כאילו אתה גורר את עצמך דרך החיים

האם אתה יוצא עם חברים? יש לך חברה? האם לקום מהמיטה שמח זה תנאי לחיים שמחים בשבילך? יצא לך לראות אנשים שגרועים בלקום בבוקר אבל מאושרים בחיי היום יום שלהם?

>Things wouldn't improve unless you go out and do something, even the smallest shit has a big outcome in the future.
I have tried things, mostly with very little effect. And I will probably keep trying things, but the willpower I can muster kinda diminishes with each try. So the things I try will get smaller with time and the rate at which I try things will decrease. Maybe I will just get helluva lucky with something. But that's not the most likely outcome I suppose.

like what?

אין חברים, אין חברה, מסתגר בחדר שלי כבר שנתיים חוץ מהליכות בלילה אני לא יוצא מהבית אני ניסיתי את הכל, למצוא עבודה, למצוא תחביב, לצאת לבר ולחפש חברים, ואני לא הצלחתי בשום דבר עם זה, הפעם האחרונה שבאמת ניסיתי איכשהו לשפר את החיים שלי הייתה בתיכון, אבל אחרי שסיימתי בית ספר ולא היה לי שום מסגרת להכריח אותי להמשיך לזוז אני הדרדרתי לרמות שלא חשבתי שאני אי פעם אגיע להם

By not thinking about it

You people really are fucking stupid, you know that right?

I'd rather choose informed melancholy over blissful ignorance

>I have tried things, mostly with very little effect. And I will probably keep trying things, but the willpower I can muster kinda diminishes with each try. So the things I try will get smaller with time and the rate at which I
when working on self improvement you need to change in such little steps, when i wanted to start training i literally started by doing 1 pushup everyday. when you build your habit you will slowly start to find enjoyment. yes, it will take long time but it doing 1 (one) pushup a day sends you to the right track.
going out to the park, having something to eat, go out with some friends, take a small jog.
ואיך אתה רואה את החיים המושלמים שלך? תן לעצמך רגע לדמיין איך אתה רואה את החיים בצורה הכי טובה שתיתן לך להרגיש הכי שלם עם עצמל. איפה אתה נמצא? מי נמצא מסביבך? איך אתה מתנהג בסביבה הזאת? מה אתה יודע? מה למדת? מי אתה בתור בן אדם? תיתן רגע למחשבות שלך לעוף ולחשוב הכי קיצוני, גם אם זה לא נראה לך אפשרי.

זה הקאץ, אני לא רואה לעצמי חיים אידאליים, אני לא מעוניין בלחיות, אמרתי בהתחלה שאין לי שום דבר שאני רוצה להשיג יותר, אין לי מטרה, אין לי חיים אידאלים, אם הייתה לי מטרה לא הייתי במצב שבו אני נמצא עכשיו, הייתי מנסה להשיג את החיים האלה, אנשים עם בעיות נפשיות כמוני לא יכולים לדמיין את עצמם שמחים העצב והדכאון זה כל מה שהם יודעים

אנשים שחיים תחת העובדה שהם לא ימצאו כלום בחיים לא ימצאו כלום. זה כמו בן אדם שמוותר מראש על כל חלום שלו. תנסה רגע להעיז ולחלום. תעצום עיניים ותנשום ותתרכז בנשימות שלך. כל דבר שצץ לך תחשוב עליו, תשב ככה כמה זמן ובסוף יעלה לך איזשהו חלום. אתה תדע שאתה שם ברגע שתרגיש את הלב שלך טיפה נמס, גם אם הוא קשה כקרח עכשיו.

>going to the park
why would I do that, there are people out there, what if they look at me?!
>having something to eat
I eat at home
>go out with some friends
I don't have friends
>take a small jog
same as the first one

Nobody cares about nobody in the street. People might look yeah, but will you let it affect your life? If it wouldn't matter in 7minutes why give it more then 7 seconds of thought?
The reason you go out to eat and jog is to break the monotony and give your life a little change even the smallest.

stop being a little bitch fuccboi

have sex

yea I know, it was just an exaggeration, but that stuff is still in the back of my mind sometimes even though I know it very irrational to think that way. I just over all have no motivation to do that stuff I cant see how it would help me at this point.

the what now i dont know what that means

A long trip starts with a small step man. It is never too late to start, irrational thinking is rational within ones mind. To stop irrational thinking you need to do stuff which are irrational to your irrationality. Try 1 time to go out to the park, have a coffee and maybe read a book. Leave your phone at home. You might not feel good the first time but it will start cracking at the state of mind you find "irrational"

There's such a thing as informed ignorance you stupid pseudo-intellectual

I'd follow or try to follow Jesus Christ. One of my goals is to live without hurting others or commit crimes, and hopefully enjoying the life itself.

There's no way to be happy.
Just chase nonexistent happiness others seem to be capable of achieving while you never get to.
That's why you shouldn't fear death, insignificance of life doesn't mean you shouldn't chase happiness or satisfaction.
The state of not existing after death is something you "had" for the eternity that came before you.

oh I didn't see this reply before. I know, I have to idea what I'll when that happens.
its futile i'll end up falling back into old habits like I always do.

There's no meaning to life
You just come to a point where you're not able to deceive yourself with money and you have some time to think about life
Just think about those happy guys
They're busy or rich
So if you let them be poor and not busy, they're able to realize the one and only truth of life: it's meaningless
And if you let those busy guys sit down and think about life for a month they'll be suicidal
Human is just programmed to live and that's it

Just go fishing

Saying that makes that 100% true. Breaking old habits and changing it a hard process that begins in small steps. Try for week and see if you are better or worse. You can always go back to crying you know...
I know that and that's the exact reason happiness is what you feel inside and it's worth only what you give it. If you don't give happiness a worth you will be depressed and it wouldn't matter.

I gave up on life a long time ago. Being happy is circumstantial for most people in the world I think.

This works for me, whenever I leave the city all suicidal feelings disappear

You guys just need to have

SEX