Is Homosexuality encouraged in your cunt?

Is Homosexuality encouraged in your cunt?

Attached: rf5cd3ng8f631.jpg (906x1024, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dfwatch.net/georgian-ultra-conservative-millionaire-plans-to-unleash-vigilante-patrols-against-tbilisi-pride-53455
google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/28697259.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not in my parish no.

No. We had an anti-fag referendum and the answers were overwhelmingly in favour of traditional families. The constitution would have been modified, had the turnout been slightly higher.

H*terosexuality is discouraged in Peterburg.

Attached: Berserk - 03.avi_snapshot_06.32_[2019.06.17_20.11.35].png (640x480, 502K)

It's encouraged in my apartment and that's all that matters

yeah okay sodomite

yeah okay sodomite

:^)
>Georgian millionaire putting together Orthodox legion which will "hunt down" lgbt activists
dfwatch.net/georgian-ultra-conservative-millionaire-plans-to-unleash-vigilante-patrols-against-tbilisi-pride-53455

Attached: B6C9EB18-A270-4118-96FA-9F5A32375556.jpg (700x459, 56K)

what did u say

Attached: 1552254587286.jpg (1200x660, 434K)

yeah okay weeb and sodomite

Unfortunately no, but I hope it will change in the nearest future.

This.
Also, heterosexuals are inferior to gays.

Nice. Sadly our billionaires are ch*nkoid and in favor of lgbt because '''it's trendy, progressive, in accordance to wypipo and profitable'''

I'm from Honduras and it isn't encouraged at all. You're seen as a deviant and In need of god if people realize you're homosexual just like several other latin american countries

Sadly yes, especially in the capital area. Fuck this country.

Thought I was gay once when I was 16. Thats when I found God.

Disgusting. I was planning to visit Georgia but I think I'll go somewhere else.

I used to think I was bisexual and even tried hitting on a straight classmate once, but I eventually repented and converted to calvinism

kill yourself, sodomite

>festival for homos in the center of my town one or two weeks ago
>ask for a pen to write down something for work and directions
>greeted by disgust and given the cold shoulder because my hair is buzzed and not colourful
are all gays like that?

It's encouraged in my room

Attached: e26c1f1d392158371aa4dea62556f9c626054ebc_00.gif (320x224, 32K)

t. Moskal

Prove it and suck my dick

Based chinks trying to bring some semblance of civilization to SEAmonkeys.

My state is one of the only states with a law against homosexuality, but it was ruled unconstitutional in 1999 so it's never enforced.

Why do you think I'm from Moscow?

Based

we encourage them by hanging them

Oh just found this old article as well:
google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/28697259.html
>Georgian police have arrested and charged two gay-rights activists with hooliganism and civil disobedience.
>Levan Berianidze and Tornike Kusiani, members of the Movement for Equality, were arrested in the resort city of Batumi on August 25.
>A court later released the two activists from detention.
>Ana Mdinaradze, a lawyer for the two men, said her clients were confronted and then physically assaulted by several unidentified men.
>She said police officers at the scene held her clients as they were beaten by the unknown men.
>Members of the Equality Movement have accused law enforcement of abuse of power and homophobia.
>Although homosexuality and gender-change are legal in Georgia, society's view of the LGBT minority remains negative.
>In October, a 34-year-old Georgian transgender woman died in a Tbilisi clinic after succumbing to injuries she suffered in an attack.
>Zizi Shekiladze was hit several times with a concrete bar and her throat was slashed by a blade several times in the Georgian capital.
>In 2013, lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) activists who tried to carry out a gay-pride march in Tbilisi were severely beaten by members of antigay groups.

Flip are already open and gay, so are thais. Still a place favoured by pedos and sick sodomites, not civilisation.

no you don't. every LGBT walk around the streets of the usa acting on their urges

Attached: 1559968604671.jpg (640x688, 49K)

>calvinism
So you're still being a faggot

In the city, but not in the burbs

Public indecency isn't legal in most of the US

i dont live in america though, i live in iran

gosh, I came so close to offending you like the muttamerican I expected you to be
I'm so sorry sir, forgive my rudeness

You think that is fucking funny?
Kill yourself you piece of shit.
You fucking third worlders are disgusting.

Yesh~

Attached: FB_IMG_1540966197935.jpg (720x858, 53K)

Why turko squishing your ass?

yes
it's state sanctioned in fact

Attached: ag79gaagag.png (758x583, 455K)

im gay and i cant relate to any of these ''facts''
being gay =/= being a slut

Why would I think it’s funny?

But what I think is that LGBT and similar garbage has no place in Georgia and never had. These people of course exist in our society and have always existed but they never tended to publicly announce and spread their degeneracy and hopefully it stays that way. Nobody is discriminating against them and nobody is out to get them as long as they stay to themselves and quiet.

>>>/tumblr/

FUCK FAGGOTS

All of these “facts” are the same 3 facts reworded. And a quarter of gays have had over a thousand partners? Seriously? Who’d actually believe that

Yes, absolutely. There are rainbow flags fucking everywhere today. What is up with that shit?

You realize faggots try to e-date a fuck ton, right? Having a partner doesn't always mean sex faggot. That's why I've only had one partner before the bitch dumped me

It’s says 1000 sex partners, so you’re wrong. And even if it was just e-dating that’s still impossible you dumb cunt

>FUCK FAGGOTS

Attached: lil.jpg (444x441, 65K)

Based

It ain't.
America, please liberate.

Based Georgia!

>That's why I only had one partner
So you're saying you've only had 1 partner and it was via e-dating?

this is the truest of the truth
t. peter

you'll probably die of aids before that happens

Not only encouraged but also actively enforced. And thats a good thing.

Attached: final.png (433x1078, 306K)

Why can't they just disappear?

What do Peterburgian boys smell like?
t. Muscovite

Attached: 1561319668211.jpg (736x704, 65K)

Дa нe, я вceх нaeбaл, чтoбы пoдyмaли, чтo в дc2 вce пидopacы

Жёcткo ты. A я пpaвдa пидopac.

wtf I want Greek bf now

Attached: 1553536142489.jpg (424x720, 32K)

FUCK PLEASE I JUST WANT A CUTE BOYFRIEND!

Attached: a5f4129f212d25a1e80477d32ae7f5b7bbaa5468v2_00.jpg (507x512, 27K)

It's not discouraged like it used to be, but it's definitely not encouraged.

Дa я тoж, я жe из CЗAO

>The Turk is the dominant one
Every time

Attached: 1517157293857.jpg (505x744, 217K)

Jow Forums isn't known for being intellectually thorough.

You mean murder is illegal, as usual?

>the saviours of white race

Why are russians such faggots

>Дa нe, я вceх нaeбaл, чтoбы пoдyмaли, чтo в дc2 вce пидopacы

Attached: 1561487638704.jpg (1245x1200, 117K)

CUTE

Only feminine males are encouraged to be gay, not the manly ones.
I think it's a form of eugenics. Encouraging the ones with weak genes to opt out of the gene pool while forcing the high testosterone/good genes ones to procreate.

Absolutely adorable

t.

Attached: HX4YPxq.jpg (462x425, 19K)

People get annoyed at faggots because of stuff like this. They have this compulsion to force their fetish on you whether you want to see it or not.

That poster is just one of the resident recognizable posters. He likes bears.

That doesn't mean I have to like or want to see pics of old fat hairy men on Jow Forums.

Very much so. Can't even criticize the degenerates.

I don't like it either.

I'm a brown boy who wants more masculine men to be turned gay
not a larping wh*Toid

>sticking your dick in a poop-filled hole and basing your entire identity as a person around it