Studying Abroad

Well lads I'm going to be studying abroad in London this fall and I'm looking to experience as much of Europe as I can. How do I go about doing this? What should I know? What are the best things to see in the UK and other countries nearby? Also, I want to try to visit Russia for 3-4 days during a holiday or something if I can. How do I go about doing that?

Attached: 1510624311688.png (657x527, 51K)

If I ever see you when I go to Hampton Court palace next week I will cave into your skull

Come visit Nepal :).

Why fren? I won't be there next week, but why?
I'd like to one day, I want to do a trip through China and some other parts of Asia at some point, and I would love to visit Nepal during that excursion!

Get out yank.

Yikes!

holy based

Too late, your countrymen already accepted me into the program. Take up your gripes with them.

Alright but real shit, Europe is easy to coast through on train. I wouldn't really do all of it in one streak though, usually better to see where the train lines converge and plan around that. For example, from France, all of the benelux and western Germany is a short hop away, while high-speed trains to Spain aren't that developed.

There's also a nice little confluence of train lines in eastern Europe, so in another excursion, you could land in Prague and hit Krakow, Budapest, Vienna, etc...

Stay clear of french women or I will snap your neck.
So maybe hit up eastern Europe in the fall, western Europe with France as first destination on your spring break, and tag along for those British idiots doing Spain as usual in the summer.

Attached: 1560051069100.jpg (600x801, 124K)

Why don't you ask this on /trv/. Also why do you think it's difficult to go to Russia for 3 days? You can go anywhere if you money and since you'll be studying in fucking London, I doubt you have financial problems. Am I wrong?

What uni?

Come to dublin and i'll glass you

Holy molly cringe, I can tell you're doing UCL already.

have sex

Too bad Dublin's only purpose is to be a destination for drunk Brits

yeah okay yank

England, wasn't Brexit supposed to stop brown people like OP from coming into your country?

London is a shithole. You reckon one more yank will make it worse?
He doesn't even want to live here or anything, just to spend a month or two here, literally a non-issue.

My buddy was telling me about the trains when he was there. I was hoping to use them to get to France and the Benelux. I'll only be there for the fall semester so I won't be having a spring break there unfortunately, but I will have a decent amount of time to see a lot of stuff hopefully. Thanks bro.
I've never really been on /trv/ and I like Jow Forums better. From what I've read you have to apply for an entry visa at a Russian embassy or something, and I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight into this process.
Thanks bro, I definitely want to try to make it to the Emerald Isle while I'm there. Flying is the main way to get there right?

yeah okay yank

TCNJ
Idk what that is, so it's not through that, whatever it is.

>I'll only be there for the fall semester so I won't be having a spring break there unfortunately,
No offense, but I'd forgotten that americans are this babied in their exchange programs. Can't afford to be far from home too long.

>London is a shithole
hello Rorke

Holly molly cringe, I can tell you're doing Imperial already.

No, it's my last semester of uni so I don't need to be there the whole year. I return to America to begin salarycucking after that.

go back to the general you autist

What are you going to be salarycuking as? In these parts, it's wagecucking.

Likely as an economic/financial analyst.