Why are all Europeans good at English?

Attached: 1536032629735.png (680x521, 94K)

Something something white genes something now fuck off

I fucking hate asians.

Latín americans kinda too but most of us are >50% European so it's not like I'm refuting your question

because we have higher iq's than asians

retarded question
retarded answer
sasuga Jow Forums

stfu Aztec, you ain't shit.

My english is very poor nontheless. I can't even manage to debate on a specific subject without crumbling at some point because of my lack of vocabulary

They aren't, we aren't. Especially those touching the Mediterranean.
Maybe better than Asians cause we have a closer mother language of course, and the same alphabetical system

>white genes
Speak for yourself.

Attached: 1483920056900.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I learned English from playing Pokémon as a kid

Attached: pokemon-red-blue-yellow-which-version-should-i-get-yellow-belly-874040.jpg (1280x720, 250K)

God, I hate koreans

It came to be from ye olde english, french and viking. Being a mutt language, there's a bit of something for all europeans.
Depending on where you live (= are things dubbed or not) most of the media you consume is in English.
And of course, it's the global lingua franca.

Immersion. If you constantly are in contact with the language, you pick it up naturally. We finns for example consume a fuckton of English spoken shows, movies and video games. Especially after you hit teenage years, basically every media you consume is either in English, or spoken in English and subbed in Finnish (and/or Swedish)

Cartoon Network and vidya

Here in Scandinavia/the Nordics it's mandatory with English classes in school. We started in 3rd grade here.

Also all English/American media is subtitled instead of dubbed.

>Cartoon Network and vidya

literally THIS

But English isn't a white language. Explain this.

I hate gooks so fucking much.

Britain and america have culturally colonised us for 300 years

they're opening an English language school here

>b-but you need to know english to get a good job

Anyone who isn't a complete moron knows a bit of English these days. Excluding older gens, of course.

europe is a continent full of tiny countries and pretty much every single one of them speak a different language... thay have no choise

I feel like you have to have high iq to do that shit. I don’t see how I could ever pick a language up doing that and not just constantly here gibberish.

And yet we brits are generally only monolingual. Its a shame i would have loved to learn a different language, but our school system has always been terrible. Even our foreign language teachers were not bothered to teach us properly.

Attached: 0014e88acec42e6aaf87e8a3749bf62e.jpg (272x254, 15K)

I doubt it. I'm retarded.
In 3rd grade we started basic English. That plus games, movies, music etc makes it easy to learn.

In 5th grade we have to pick a 3rd language (English is like math, doesn't really count) and I picked German. I didn't learn shit besides the absolute basics.

Almost every foreign videogame wasn’t translated when I was playing nintendo as a kid. A good chunk of my english came from learning super mario 64 buttons and trying to make sense of what the toads were saying