Are they the africans/arabs of europe?

Low IQ.
Primitive.
Backwards.
Violent.
Have tendency for crime (look at England, the poles there do a ton of crime).

Attached: poland-physical-map.jpg (1500x1202, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWJypj62dyc
brainstats.com/average-iq-in-israel.html
thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16167
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tu pu le seum, youpin

They are worse than that, they are Polish

Have only met two, a guy in high school and a middle aged lady who was very kind

you just described jews

Attached: killme.png (436x441, 404K)

Polish border with Germany is really disturbing. Stalin fucking cunt followed oder river while drawing it and it was good thing but then he fucking decided to give Szczecin to Poland and it ruined everything.

Jews low IQ? Nope. Poles low IQ? Yep.

based

>he fucking decided to give Szczecin to Poland and it ruined everything.
this

You're talking about the Ukrainians.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWJypj62dyc
this is how jews lived in poland. poverty, crime and nothing else. they are as bad as niggers

>Jews low IQ? Nope.

Israel's average IQ is lower than Poland's. As a matter of fact, Israel is a country inhabited mainly by primitive, backward and violent people.

Aren't those Sephardic Jews?

brainstats.com/average-iq-in-israel.html

Attached: 184998_4797f1c6acca8c132a85cb5690330940_large.jpg (150x307, 14K)

I mean Jews around the world. They are smart as hell, they are even smarten then Germans or Asians. Israel is full of Arabs and peasant Jews, without foreign help they have been long ago lost.

nope

We are talking about Israel, though.

Ashkenazim Jewish IQ is multiple standard deviations higher than the Polish one.

As a half Pole, this makes me proud.

God I wish I was Polish

Can you prove any of it

>Germans
every german i've met was a brainlet

and no the "jews are smart" myth is fucking stupid. Until 1950s 60-75% of them couldn't read...

>yes...yes my mutt puppy, eat the data made up by the jews
they are fucking garbage

I work in the machinery construction business, Germany is here without any competition world class. Also in chemistry and of course cars. I would not call such a folk brainless.
Inb4 I‘m not native German, just working here.

>Ashkenazim Jewish IQ is multiple standard deviations higher than the Polish one.

Polish-American IQ in 20s was only 91, because most of Poles who arrived to the USA couldn't write/read, as they were illiterate peasants, so their scores in IQ tests were poor. But average Polish-American IQ in 70s was already 109. Askhenazi Jewish average IQ varies from 107 to 115, so you can say that average Polish American is as intelligent as a white askhenazi Jew.

thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16167

This looks like a Nazi propaganda movie.

T.

Attached: 1560110117426.jpg (1024x683, 431K)

There's next to no fucking crime here, it's ridoculoisly calm.
>Low IQ.
>Primitive.
>Backwards.
>Violent.
no denying that

Arabs are not primitive.

yeah i'm not talking iq but live smart, where is this, that how things work and who does what etc.

>chemistry
poland is buying german factories because they can't compete
>Video showing a Jewish quarter of Warsaw 5 weeks before the German invasion of Poland.

t. the pianist

Poles are based

Attached: fao05z3y3lcz.jpg (700x933, 153K)

Words of truth

>it's another "some cunt butthurt at Poland" episode

Attached: 1511277172819.jpg (618x597, 144K)

All east*rn eur*peans are like that, nothing surprising.

Why was Poland the only country in Europe where German nazis created special genocide-program of annihilation of intellectuals? Why didn't Germans do such thing in - let's say - France? Looks to me as if they just tried to get rid of competition, and if you decide to annihilate a specific social group it means that you are afraid of it, after all. If Poles were really stupid, Germans wouldn't need to kill Polish intellectuals, simple as that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland

Daily reminder that so called "Polish jokes" popular in the USA and describing Polish people as "dumb" were spread by butthurt German and Jewish immigrants.

The dumb illiterate ones were killed. The survivors were the cream of the crop.

Average Polish IQ is 96 stop talking bullshit, nowhere in the West does IQ go higher than 102 (Finland, Switzerland, etc.), now Askhnazim IQ does indeed vary between 107 and 114, and this tiny group has been responsible of about 1/3 of all the contemporaries discoveries in physics and about 1/4 of those in math. Just visit any science departement in any 1st world country and you'll see it's full of Jews, meanwhile even in 2019 Poles are incapable of contributing anything

wow, it's almost as if iq statistics were completely meaningless, easily manipulated bullshit

I take my numbers from factual IQ tests made on 10.000 Polish-Americans and published books. You take your numbers from your ass. The fact that Jews are so overpresent in Western universities is rather a result of their mafia-like self-support scheme and marxism expansion, than their intellect. Jews simply support other Jews everywhere they can and they operate as Italian mafia, that's why they are everywhere.

Same reason why Katyn happened, because Germans wanted to destroy the Poles as a nation: kill off the upper class and enslave / assimilate the rest

They wanted to do this for a reason: because they were panically afraid of Poles and their potential. Why weren't Germans killing Russian or Ukrainian "intellectuals" for example? Or Lithuanian, or Slovakian or whatever? They created such plan of annihilation of upper class only for Poles. Because they were afraid of our intellectuals and they wanted to get rid of competition. They didn't do this in France and other countries because they had low opinion about your elites and considered them as dumb and corrupt

Old IQ tests are indeed bullshit, but recent IQ tests purged from cultural bias are pretty good: they show much less differences between Europeans and they also show that Ashkenazim are consistently smarter

I’m going there this summer. It’s my first trip to Europe.

if ashkenazim are so smart, how come they haven't managed to solve the israeli-palestine conflict?

It's almost as if Israel is 20% Arab while Poland is a white ethnostate

Prepare to be dissapointed