Do americans really

do this?

Attached: 93rvq19hec631.jpg (640x1046, 95K)

I'm not sure but they probably don't

Europeans are weird.

Attached: hB1CC6BAB.jpg (403x480, 44K)

kek

>americans walk around with shit in their pants
wow

Unironically what are these things, i only know like 1 friend who has one of those and i had 0 clue what it was

Attached: 1233.png (830x681, 390K)

Bidet
I haven't seen one my entire life but apparently it's common in the Mediterranean

it washes your ass after you shit
honestly you could just take a shower right after and you'd get the same result

>not having that little shower next to the toilet to blast your ass with
bidets are fucking stupid

>2019
>not using bidet

Attached: IMG_20190625_191121.jpg (1695x2176, 1.07M)

If that is a bidet then why is it separated from the toilet? Imagine having to move with shit in your asscracks.

Unironically this.
I can't believe that my fellow Americans consider themselves clean after smudging the shit around their asscracks with dry paper.
I always wipe away until """"""""""""clean""""""""""" then use my detachable shower head and blast my asshole with water.
Feels good.

Just use wet wipes, it's faster and cheaper

I've never used a bidet, and it doesn't seem practical.
What's the point if you shit solid and you can just wet the toilet paper a bit ?

Unless you plans to get assfucked later in the day, it's of no use.

Stop polluting

Attached: 1559907373436.jpg (900x1200, 121K)

faster sure but
>cheaper
also, they contaminate a fuck ton and form huge stoppers in the sewers

Holy shit, you bunch of miserable savages.
Bidets are used to wash your ass or your cunny or your feet. You don't always use them but they're convenient. Idk how your women live without it.

this. having a separate sink solely for washing your asscrack is the most retarded thing evver, why not just use the one you're already taking a dump into.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (480x360, 42K)

I have that too.

Why use the bidet instead of the bathtub right next to it?

that would make such a huge fucking mess lol
I guess it's a good excuse to both clean your ass and the bathroom

It's easier to make. You can get combination ones like they've got in Japan where you hit a button and a little wand slides out with the sprayer on it.

how? it's the exact same thing except for that you use your toilet as sink.

based sensible portubros

Literally Turkish tier

Bidets are nice.
t. Lives in an apartment a rich Frenchman made and it has a bidet

True story, my grandparents which are French have a bidet and they taught me that it was for foot washing. RIP you beautiful bastards!

>American women do not know the feeling of using the bidet to masturbate using a hot stream of water
Poor them

P O R T O
O
R
T
O

dont they clog the pipes

They do unless they're made to break down and even then you're not supposed to use more than 4/5.

we got detachable showerheads

Every one does Pablo.
And having to undress and get in the shower, and get all wet is not the same thing as using a bidet. You should install one in your house for your sister

you know how there are great solid masses of shite and grease in sewers? it's caused by 50/50 cooking oil down the drain and wet wipes
really there needs to be a public information campaign because no-one fucking knows that flushing them causes the entire sewer line to clog