Wow !!! Persians girls are so pretty

Wow !!! Persians girls are so pretty

How could I get an Iranian gf?

Attached: Iran.jpg (575x646, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/7650/how-to-bang-a-persian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

Just wait a few months. 10 million should be applying for refuge status soon.

I use to have a Persian girlfriend

Attached: A4KGsBO.jpg (632x800, 84K)

I'm half Iranian. If you're feeling financially suicidal by all means, get a persian girl.
She will make you feel loved beyond belief
She will drain your balls like no other
But she will also suck every penny out of you and then some. You think Russians are gold diggers? You haven't seen nothing yet!

God bless America!!!
How was ur experience user?

Be rich lmoa

Lmao anyways I just want to fuck them

HNGGGGGGG FUCK

they're cute and hot at the same time

Attached: 1507735873472.jpg (1280x1920, 625K)

Pretty good we dated for a little over a year although her family was very white washed but she didn’t live with her father he was still in Iran

Attached: Iran.jpg.optimal.jpg (2500x1667, 259K)

Ha-ha! The same mistake a lot of non_iranian men make. You think you'll just fuck her once, and then move on, WRONG! You'll fall in love the minute your lips touches hers. They are hellspawn, I'm pretty sure they practice black vodoo magic in secret. The only safe way is to never get too close to them.

How do they really differ from latinas

Attached: 740full-gita-hadizadeh.jpg (740x924, 34K)

Attached: tumblr_pbyt9mHTWh1tjdw1qo1_1280.jpg (1280x853, 236K)

Keep posting
My guess would be higher frequency of hotness (and purer genes I guess)

You don't want an Iranian GF, trust me.
They're all fucking fake, all have plastic surgery, and their noses look like something out of hell

not to mention they'll want a fuck ton of your money before even considering dating (when you marry their parents will want a fuck ton more)

for once im glad im a faggot

There are nice girls, in the rual area that look like this and not like the hoggoblinas from the big city (pic related names is Dorsa Derakhshani)
But it doesn't matter they are all crazy gold diggers, trust us

Attached: b9jahfo4cxmz.jpg (380x558, 33K)

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: 1551643032072.jpg (937x1171, 63K)

Attached: 1553693215187.jpg (1080x1080, 65K)

They have way better bodies than the average latina

Usually tall, skinny, with nice tits and ass

Gita Hadizadeh is half Armenian and extremely atypical for Iran, she looks East Mediterranid and by no means is representative of the average Iranian female facade

>better bodies than the average latina

Log off the net, simp

there is no such thing as a modern persian

LMAO THIS BITCH LOOKS LIKE ME WITH THE FEMALE FACEAPP FILTER

Attached: 1558678708338.jpg (896x896, 363K)

Ok, better than the average Mestizo goblinas we have in the US that are pear shaped

I know you have great girls in your cunt

Attached: paola-mayfield_-blonde-pregnancy-1.jpg (800x798, 335K)

Holy fuck youd be fucking sexy as a female
10/10
Do you already look like a woman in daily life or something

returnofkings.com/7650/how-to-bang-a-persian

Attached: 9BD16236-38FB-417C-AC9C-8FA06F0BA17A.png (2441x2645, 423K)

They seem to have a high libido. Friend of mine is dating one, and he claims he cant keep up with her sex drive.

I do have some next up chonga eyebrows and lips that any pasty northwestern european bitch would die for

I do not like incels because they are one of the biggest obstacles in my plan to genocide females. Thankfully they will be the ones the parasites will turn to once they realise my plan, and incels and orbiters will end up sacrificing themselves to save these roasties.
Because you see, normalfaggots are very confused bunch. They say incels hate women yet we all know they do such things because they want a gf, they want female approval.
Me, I am immune. I do not want anything to do with females. I see the true threat, I see the society we have created for what it is. I refuse to play the game. Thus, I am god. Their rules do not apply to me. 'Have sex' has no power over me, neither does 'virgin'. No woman can manipulate me into paying for her kids because I am immune to their vile trickery. I have been there and done it all, tinder, clubs, pubs you name it. I have seen the diseased world , this diseased society and the purely vile actions these creatures have committed, and I have decided , no more. The society left after female genocide might be a small one, but it'll also be an ideal one, inhabited by gods like me. It is now my mission, my crusade to guide mankind to godhood. And the path to godhood is only reachable once we stand on female corpses.

Attached: young nigga elliot rodger.png (875x557, 468K)

Why do people say iranians are white? They all look like indians.