Yeah, I'm living there, how did you know ?

>yeah, I'm living there, how did you know ?

Attached: photo-aerienne-saint-malo-remparts-plage-cote-ouest_xgaplus.jpg (1152x769, 221K)

dystopian
looks like Innsmouth

only americans would find this town impressive

>European """"cities""""

Reminder that Las Malvinas were named after this city.

I really hope this is low tide

Ugly ass city

Yes. See the fort in the back ? I was stuck there for hours because I didn't think it was an island, I was smoking a joint behind and didn't see the tide coming.

post pic in summer during high tide

Must smell like fish 24/7. How horrible.

The area has the biggest tidal range in the world, up to 14 meters.
The city has a particular story, that's why it looks somehow weird, no other city in the region looks like that. It become super rich after the discovery of Americas and the nigger trade, so rich it even declared independance for few years.

Attached: saint malo.jpg (640x360, 42K)

Can I come to France and smoke the herb with you? France have so many cool places to see but the language is quite hard as you french people speak so fast

I don't smoke anymore but yes you can come (as long as you're a Swede and not a fucking rapefugee)

I find this impressive, af

Looks like a shithole full of niggers.

Intra muros I doubt it, it's expensive.

how come eurocucks are not salivating all over this town itt like they usually are?

I found French pretty easy and user-friendly, but of course it was a huge influence on the evolution of English. The sounds are hard for me to hear, though. I don't think they speak too fast. That's more Spanish speakers in my experience.

It's in Brittany..

What's wrong with that?

France looks better than Italy imo, but that's just mine. Italians are better in overrepresenting themselves.

Shit weather, shit people, it's polluted, it stinks, they're hardcore leftist for no fucking reason, etc.

Post your hometown :)

Attached: milan l'รจ un gran milan.jpg (1792x1195, 960K)

It's a shame a lot of people don't know more places in France than Paris.

Attached: Somewhere in France.jpg (800x600, 439K)

>The area has the biggest tidal range in the world, up to 14 meters.
Uhh, I don't think so pal. The bay of Fundy has 16m tides. It's extreme enough to reverse the flow of the St. John river.

Attached: 325.jpg (1728x1194, 582K)