It's the summer! It's the time when annoying scandies come to Greece. (thanks by the way...

It's the summer! It's the time when annoying scandies come to Greece. (thanks by the way, we need the money) This year I decided to pull a reversal and visit Sweden. What should I do while I'm there?

Attached: reverse.jpg (150x232, 9K)

have unprotected sex

That doesn't sound like good advice.

cum&dump

Just stay in Stockholm thank you

what is a person supposed to do on their travel in the first place?
i'd work with my laptop anywhere indoor.

Hit it and quit it.

That makes me think I shouldn't stay in Stockholm..... Isn't there any Swedish thing I can do? Don't you have a thing? I can't take the heat here anymore. This summer is gonna be ridiculous.

Breed their women with your hellenic seed.

Go and visit the countryside? idk where you are going. But foreigners besides Germans and the dutch just stay in Stockholm.

You gutans are boring. Isn't there anything interested to do there? I'm not Greek by the way. I'm one of God's chosen.

Get out of Greece, you jewish subhuman.

Yeah, no. I've seen Jap tourists here. They don't work.

Hi. I would recommend you visit either Gotland for its nice historical scenes, comfortable towns and nice people or perhaps Lappland for the nature. In Stockholm you could go to the Old Town, known as Gamla Stan in Swedish. Please enjoy your stay.

Ha! My family's been here for generations. Ever since they left Russia. My grandfather joined EAM-ELLAS and took to the mountains to escape yours! My blood may not be Greek, but my heart is

Don't you know who that German flag is?

Who? The Hitler bloodline is gone, as far as I know.

questions for swedes, since im going to stockholm in august:
average price for a pack of ciggaretes
average price for 1l of average vodka
do cops care if i buy hash there
what should i visit if i care about music and fashion ?

Sounds like Greece or Italy would be more of your kind of thing. London would be a nice choice too.

i went to greece once, but i was little and with my parents
i liked the roads and the churches, also Athos is nice

Taste the famous surströmning!