Why is american KFC so shitty and gross??? No good sandwiches like twister, zinger, grander texas, longer or qurrito...

Why is american KFC so shitty and gross??? No good sandwiches like twister, zinger, grander texas, longer or qurrito. Juts bucket of fried low quality and full of not regulated chemicals chickens, coleslaw and gallons of soda.

Sad.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 19.53.31.png (838x688, 985K)

The kind of person who eats at KFC eats a lot of food and isn't discerning about the taste. The food is bad because it doesn't need to be good.

than it should be regulated

>Why is american ____ so shitty and gross?

>Jow Forums

well its true, nothing personal

If you live in the Deep South there's so many much better options available for fried chicken I don't know how they're even open here anymore.

>No good sandwiches
Just what Americans need, more refined carbs.

why do you care

Fuck off, Texas

KFC has really declined in the last decade or so.

Popeyes is way better and cheaper.

its bad for climate
we have also orient menu

Attached: 0_2055.jpg (1000x563, 447K)

>why
refusal to market to higher income brackets
refusal to implement better quality control
refusal to pay the staff higher wages (only attracts the low of the low)
And lastly the biggest one, they began accepting EBT (food stamps) as payment

Nothing wrong with big bucket of fried thing, but what is alarming that when I was in USA, NY to be exacct, and of course being there ordered the biggest bucket of chicken because it's big, it tasted like penicillen. I ate two bites and gave rest to homeless nigger.

Attached: 1513964023688.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

KFC isn't something anyone (except niggers) wants to eat here. It's only good in Europe the same way as Friday's is considered a good restaurant while here it's basically the same as a mcdonalds.

my biggest shock in US was how all their buns are so sweet

quite disgusting

Just what anyone needs, more oxalates.

thats true, Friday's is Prague is actully quite expensive. 20euro for cheesburger is a lot

European "KFC" brand is operated by a Polish company AmRest Holdings.
In Yurup you can't franchise KFC because KFC in Europe is already franchised to another company. Hence why the food is of vastly different quality compared to the US. Also food standards in EU are a lot stricter than burgeristani ones.

Attached: infografika_inwestorzy_eng_v2018.jpg (700x2277, 722K)

My top USA food shocks in order
>surprise penicileen tasting chicken in KFC
>fluoride toothpaste tasting fruit candy
>old underwear tasting hershey chokolate
>free refills aka infinite cola everywhere
>strawberry milk that comes in one gallon jugs
>breakfast is exactly the same in every hotel

All of this sounds like it tastes sweet and sugary. I can't stand american cusine (I have some american neighbors that cooks lots of foods and invite the neighborhood) and everything tastes sweet and sugary.

american (((cuisine))) is just sweeter and sugary version of european cuisine

Why did you go there? They opened 10 mins from my home and I never went there

What is local swiss fast food chain

I don't like fast food. We only have Mcdonalds Burger King and kfc