Whats the fastest way to be a Japanese citizen?

Attached: FC4F5D02-1178-4AD9-B90F-7141CA7355D5.png (1200x800, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSCJk1_QlvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Identity theft

learn their language?

Hell no
Thats it?

Join the Marines or Navy,
become bros with the recruiter
Score a perfect score on the ASVAB
Beg to be stationed in Japan (You most likely will, since no one really wants to be stationed there)
Bang a local Jap, and get her pregnant

You have to have a job and should be married to a japanese citizen
An I think they are very strict when it comes to crimes....so having a clean record would be good

Then culture, then go to Japan and you are set to go.

I have a decent job with no criminal record but no japanese waifu

Nice try us military recruiter no thanks

Find aniki

Whats that?

Don't you have to give up your American citizenship?

Be filthy rich

Yes, they dont allow double-citizenship

based country

Why would you even want to?

I’ve always wondered, if you renounce your American citizenship, what happens to your pension? Does the government just take it, or is there a way to get your money?

Attached: 474350AA-250B-4D0B-A879-7A45169E3CDC.jpg (1502x1199, 315K)

Because of japanese qts and i love their culture

Im not sure but im still young so i dont have much

Aokigahara forest

Recruiters have literally ZERO say in where you get stationed.

偽装結婚 (sham marriage)

I dont need a sham marriage i can just marry a japanese qt

Correction marry a japanese qt and be with her forever

stay in your shithole fucking mutt, you have no business there.
Just because you live in a multicultural shithole doesn't mean others want to have that lifestyle in them.
Japan has always been proud of their hegemoney, why do you want to target that specific country?

Stay in your shtihole

Im not going to force my culture or life style on the japanese in fact i want to have their culture instead

And i want a japanese qt

Attached: DD1DE27C-4A3F-44F3-97B0-58CE0A276C7E.jpg (828x460, 344K)

you are not japanese looking, thats enogh to create a conflict between you and natives.
Who gives a fucking if you "intergate" and "adapt", you don't matter. What matters if how they preceieve you and how you create problem for them because they don't expect you to follow their culture. To them you're still and outsider and likewise you will be treated like one.

If many gaijin start moving to Japan, the honorific culture, the hierarchy culture etc will die out because Japanaese no longer feel at home and therefore expect the same behaviour from each other.
While a Japanese knows how other Japanese person will behave, Japanese do not know how gaijin will behave.

TLDR; what happens when you move a foreign animal to a different habitat? it breaks that habitats harmony.

Incel

youtube.com/watch?v=zSCJk1_QlvY

Attached: reality.png (698x867, 275K)

t.b.h it is better to just try to get permanent residence rather than full citizenship

This guys is really stupid, he names his channel find your love in Japan but then says how horrible japanese woman are
For most people that would be horrible but I think they are great, still

This

He knows the faggots who are thirsting for Japanese women are balding incel losers like you and OP who fetishise their women because their are failures in their own country.

Attached: yikes.png (591x351, 46K)

Either marry or have a unique skill/degree. Even if you emigrate to take a job, they will deport you if you ever leave that one job or get fired. Best option is unironically to marry cause then you get full citizenship

I'm not a incel or balding
I just like how they look and how they act :)

>spends all day on Jow Forums praising asian women
>not an incel

how many asian girls have you talked to in your life? Infact how many overall women have you talked to?

Why not just skip to the last point?

>all day
>post like 5 time over day
Yikes, you are stupid
And you are doing the same all day
I see you all the when I'm here too :)

Doing pic related

Attached: 1555844937785.jpg (865x598, 84K)

Fuck a Japanese girl
Lord knows Japanese men won't

You're probably a below average white guy, you will not be able to get a qt. Maybe a 35 year old average looking slag.

Is it true that Chinese women make better wives?

Attached: DB00908D-EE4C-4B58-9E2D-F50EC0BE4B50.png (937x1108, 527K)

t. zhang

Attached: 1559655512588.png (739x488, 93K)

If you dont want to put a lot of effort in finding a wive then yes

No Takahiro, Chinese women are more or less exactly the same as Japanese if this article is True.

Can't rely on white women either because they are quite opportunistic themselves. We are relegated to fucking disabled and handicapped girls, bro.

>Can't rely on white women either
Yeah, exactly. Most white women aren’t even women at this point. I want to teach English like a fucking typical gaijin. Before I leave the US, I think I’m gonna donate to a sperm bank. Then hopefully find a countryside girl in Japan. I don’t wanna reproduce and dilute the Japanese blood. Just live a simple life. Maybe go full Japanese and farm some green tea...
lol makes sense.

Attached: 66BA0D66-5940-4E4B-A303-9CB4BD4CE710.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

>teach English
When LDP says they want immigrant labor, they mean pink collar jobs to take care of all the elderly and (hopefully and eventually) babies. Contribute meaningfully, don’t be a useless JETard of ALTfag.

Attached: A0BB673A-59AD-4BBE-A6BC-5A767CC36887.png (480x720, 318K)

I know.. the thing is frost I wanted to be a police officer in Japan but the downsides are
>must be a Japanese citizen
>VERY competitive
>can take up to 10 years to get in
>I turn 23 next month and you can’t enter past 30
Then I thought about being a male nurse. Upside, you can work over there with a 2 year nursing degree.
Downsides,
>not only know medical terms, and medications in English, but also Japanese.
>speak, read, and write fluent Japanese
>like 12 hour shifts with no life outside of work
So my only option where I can help people is teaching kids. I mean I’d be happy with it, but
>mfw I can’t do a cool job in Japan.

Attached: E21EC8AA-B03D-4486-B943-E9F165F4BEAA.jpg (385x387, 17K)

All you guys are uninformed and pulling stuff out your ass

Marriage does not get you citizenship. 99.9% of foreigners born an raised in Japan do not have citizenship even if we are fluent in Japanese.

I have permanent residence though

Is my dream retarded? Also would love to live in racist community or at least find racist Japanese girl

Attached: 91B1D92F-C639-46E6-8500-FFC600B7EB6D.png (426x426, 142K)

I hate how racist Japanese people are

Racist Japanese women are annoying too

Many of these office ladies are really racist towards foreign employees. It's funny because when I make a call in my fluent Japanese they are so polite, but when I say my name, their attitude suddenly changes

lmao
based

and redpilled

Attached: 2570D53F-7A7F-4E0F-9EFF-3EE1D9B01E27.jpg (960x642, 94K)

I didn't know Japan was a based Catholic nation.

The best thing Portugal ever did was getting there first.

Attached: 59A29646-BC5D-454C-9B12-CD3B9852206A.jpg (640x798, 119K)

Are you black?

Brown

It's funny because peoples attitude change when I tell them I'm American. They think I'm from Brazil or something

I love you.portugal

Kim the GOOK CHON you are dispised here
Nobody fucking likes you
GO home your shithole
And never come back here

All chons are as good as niggers here Almost same except for ony a few numbers ( 0.000000000001%)

Americans built Japan and should get Japanese citizenship for free

Attached: 19874AF4-BD0D-4649-BEC7-98220E4812C3.jpg (1381x3465, 597K)

Yes, Empress Michiko and Shinzo Abe's wife are Catholic.

I will give you 5cent so go back to your base in Beijing

Attached: swede Xi.jpg (936x298, 27K)

You are a genuine madman
ask your parents' advice and get medical treatment from a mental hospital

Dope! So my dream can be a reality..

Attached: 15983C75-47E7-4AB9-92E8-869687414099.png (431x630, 109K)

The first part is objectively true though.

Also, user; please tell me that this isn’t just the browns, do they hate anyone not Japanese?

Yes.

My dick can only get so hard..

Attached: C0101930-F896-4380-8576-ED7790359133.gif (320x215, 1.56M)

cringe but redpilled

COPE

This is exactly what I’ve been saying, but everyone thinks I’m fucking overthinking things. With Japan bringing in more and more immigrants and “temporary” workers, how long is it going to take for Japan to become diverse, and stop being Japan? This is why I say if someone doesn’t fucking STEP UP and fix the birth rate at its core, and get the immigrants out, it’ll turn into the west. The culture, gone. Balance, gone. Then that’ll introduce minorities grouping together begging for government help, cause racial diversity, political correctness, and the list goes on.

Attached: 357C6C18-CC43-43CF-B371-E1579B48F9D7.gif (498x498, 207K)

I have a cousin there, would that help me?

How do their attitudes change when you tell them you're American? Are they nicer or meaner?

I'm "Chinese" American so they would definitely hate me for sure.

I guess it would be like the rest of the world, which would be to marry a Japanese citizen and then proceed to carry out the rest of the procedures as necessary, it depends on the country but some of them will require to have at least one year of residence or wait some years after the marriage, learn the language, etc., it depends

and I'll say the second best optin would be to become a refugee, those faggots have way lower track requirements to eventually become citizens, for example in European countries generally you need something like ten years of residence before you apply to naturalize but if you're a refugee you need only one or two

No lel

This is perfect plan.
Why Americans are such smart people?

>and stop being Japan?

That already happened when they westernized

oh the lengths our military go to to scam new recruits into joining their ranks

You know what I mean. Look at Korea.

>no one really wants to be stationed there
why?

Attached: 1561027871029.jpg (500x628, 65K)

>be a Japanese citizen
Why?

Attached: 1564561564.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

In reality nothing of that sort will happen. What's going to happen is the recruiter is going to make a funny dubs post on Jow Forums where 4channelers will roll to decide the fate of where the new recruit goes.

kill yourself

Soduku

What did we do?

They respect me more and treat me less like a pleb

dubs and he goes to that Nigerian runway they're building

no whores to fuck

You’re turning into the West with political correctness, and diversity.

Dubs and he goes to Iran

Go to Japan, live there for 5 years (or 3 if you are married to a Japanese), be able to understand japanese because you will have to take a test, pay your taxes, have a clean criminal record.
That's pretty much everything, the rest is an endless hell of paperwork. You are estadounidanian, therefore you will have to renounce to your citizenship. Exceptions are allowed for those who can't renounce to it (like me).

Killing yourself and be reborn as Japanese

its actually pretty easy if i assume u mean permanent residence and not citizenship, just score 70 points here and work there for 3 years, i'm going to do that

Attached: 171110_leaflet.png (1393x1907, 552K)