What's the deal with yellow fever?

Have any yellow fever fags actually met an Asian woman? They are nothing like you imagine. I don't get the appeal. I could go on and on about my experiences with them, I live in an area with a lot of Asians, unfortunately.

Attached: IMG_7168.jpg (900x1200, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpWBR_OPOq8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QL_YEe7jLVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The appeal is that they are cute and Beautiful
Really simple actually

Attached: 8ce6f06068eff4f77b19af62ab15340a.jpg (564x976, 96K)

this, looks are all women have to offer desu

So it's all based on appearance? You might as well buy yourself a wife from China or some other scheißehole in
Asian then. Also, Asian women have some of the worst perosonaltes on Earth; especially the Chinks.

But I also have the feeling that girls from Asia are much more lively and more loving than other woman :)

Attached: 4d3e6e8edb303a4d56c3177da9201aff (1).jpg (474x632, 61K)

> Have any yellow fever fags actually met an Asian woman? They are nothing like you imagine. I don't get the appeal. I could go on and on about my experiences with them, I live in an area with a lot of Asians, unfortunately.

Attached: FC7254E5-7209-4698-B7D7-6E86BFB2AC0E.jpg (675x900, 86K)

>trying to reason with that incel freak
no hope for you

bruh go meet women

Women are incapable of love. They just feed on you to make and grow children.

Have sex
There are many good woman
It seems you just have a bad image of woman from Incel forums

>Have any yellow fever fags actually met an Asian woman? They are nothing like you imagine.
yes I have, and yes they are

Is that airshit? It's getting hard to tell.

If not, I have to say I like the looks of that raifu, black and red always go well together.

Attached: NN0000124.jpg (562x620, 135K)

I hate niggas, white piggus, spics, kikes, chinks, gooks, SEA monkeys.
I only love Japanese women.

>There are many good woman
Women see men as disposable cum fountains

Attached: III.-Increase-Divorce-Graph-1.png (681x432, 45K)

This desu

Attached: tidus-hugs-yuna-4380.jpg (456x456, 97K)

Those are the worst Asian women. What's with the autism?

Attached: maxresdefault(15).jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Just because woman in Massachusetts are like this does not mean its everywhere the same

This one looks like a white/yellow mutt.

Not a word about slavs. wierd desu.

God why were the 1990s like that

>huuurr why do you want to fuck hot women? why not fuck wh*te nigger lovers instead

Attached: Figure_12_Total_divorce_rate_in_Austria_1961-2014.png (995x476, 18K)

Japanese women are too special. I cherish and adore every aspect of Japanese women. They are nothing like western roasties whose bodies are filled with nasty tattoos and go suck nigga dick.

Attached: zard6.webm (496x360, 2.13M)

Maybe, but still looks cute
Well, when a man and a woman don t really love each other the marriage will not succeed of course :)
But when they are connected by true pure love it will work

Roasties getting toastie rofl

Attached: 1503384491016.jpg (2372x2760, 1.38M)

why are you here from the beginning?

>Have any yellow fever fags actually met an Asian woman?
I'm surrounded by them, have been since childhood. How do you think my yellow fever developed?

is she not wearing any pants?

You can see her shorts in the photo. She is wearing short shorts.

>especially the Chinks
Unfortunately, you are right. Some of our women have the worst behavior and toxic personalities. Men too. But there are truly gems hidden beneath some of the trash. It's just harder to obtain because everybody wants it. That's where all the toxicity comes from.

Having actually been around them I don't get it either. But hey, to each his own. It's the shitposters here that give them such a bad name, really.

> It's the shitposters here that give them such a bad name

Attached: 1556386413995.png (782x758, 127K)

Get out of my country, Zhang.

You work for me now, son.

Not in a million years.

Ok I'm leaving. Bye.

I dont nou.

Attached: cosplay-девушка-с-оружием-вдв-РККА-2975890.jpg (510x397, 43K)

Maybe 1% of Japanese women actaully look like that. Virgins here are masturbating to a fantasy. I'm sure there is some westaboo in nippon jerking himself off to anne of green gables. Grass is greener/idiots falling for marketing.

>muh japanese waifu really knows how to treat a man

Attached: 1561499482559m.jpg (866x1024, 231K)

Sleept with 20+ currently engaged to one

Yellow Fever fags are beyond help. A bullet to the brain is the best treatment we can offer.

WHAAAAAAT? NOT ALL GIRLS LOOK LIKE A 10/10 IN JAPAN WHUUUUUUUUUUU????????
BUT IN EUROPE THEY DO RIGHT??????
fuck you faggot piece of shit this point is stupid
Well you are not a weak beta male faggot then everything is alright

>But when they are connected by true pure love it will work
How do I know you're an actual virgin

>NOOOO I CANT FIND REAL PURE DEEP LOVE THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CONNECTION PEOPLE CAN HAVE, SO I CALL PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET VIRGIN

Attached: 1556132359371.png (231x218, 8K)

If you wanted to find pure deep love you wouldn't be obsessing and fixing solely on Asian women you pathetic virgin beta male incel. Quit shitting up Jow Forums with your yellow fever cringe.

>If you wanted to find pure deep love you wouldn't be obsessing and fixing solely on Asian women
Wh*te womyn are not capable of love, dumb roastie.

Attached: 1541136879424.jpg (801x876, 244K)

>you wouldn't be obsessing and fixing solely on Asian women
Why??????

I didn't say white women, I just said he wouldn't be fixing solely on Asian women.
Because your a cringe worthy autistic loser fetishising their race, not wanting an actual relationship with an individual. Just like every other yellow fever weaboo faggot you think you'll score with asian women because your white and too much of a loser to get with girls of your own race.

>I didn't say white women, I just said he wouldn't be fixing solely on Asian women.
The only women other than Asians are shitskins and wh*te womyn. Are you saying niggers can love?

>fetishising their race
sure you have not a certain type you like....
>not wanting an actual relationship with an individual
Are you stupid? when did I say that?
Thats the only thing I want actually
>because your white and too much of a loser to get with girls
boring

If he's willing to race mix there's no reason to not go for Arabs or Latinas.

Your not fooling anyone. We all know your a loser. Nobody else would bother spamming about Asian girls on Jow Forums day after day.

Not all race mixing is equal, dumb bitch. A Dane and a Celt mixing is fine, why not a Dane and a Korean?

Are you actually black?

>day after day
So? Its fun to get losers like you chimp out and shit their pants......
And I'm not a loser....

>this thread

Attached: 1539791868732.jpg (960x914, 44K)

>Hhah le funny picture
>Yellowfags destroyed #epic style
Grow up loser

Attached: 1548368735526.jpg (1000x1000, 151K)

All race mixing leads to low self esteem, indentityless mongrels. If your okay with that might as well do whatever you want.
Sure, whatever you say incel
Based kraut

>All race mixing leads to low self esteem, indentityless mongrels.
So you're a mongrel with no identity?

Fat and short are both things I'd associate with people that move to thailand.

Could you project any harder?

Na bistes?

Why are Japs so cold? I've always thought it's the Chinese that were crazy, but they still have a heart

Nordic women are the best, love women with a strong jawline

Attached: 1547196820170.gif (640x360, 2.96M)

You said all mixes are mongrels. Every genetic European alive today is a mix of multiple European races.

By your own logic, you are a mutt with no identity.

Asian women REALLY ARE beautiful THEY DO LIKE YOU they DO TREAT YOU GOOD and they really ARE LIKE ANIME im.just saying the truth, i don't condone race mixing but its my experience with asian cuties i met chinese girls mostly

this is what a woman should look like

Attached: skade_the_last_kingdom.jpg (670x377, 54K)

Attached: 1558031725402.jpg (471x388, 94K)

People who complain about white guys liking Asian girls

1. R/asianmasculinty who is mad that asian women love white men

2. Weird white right wing losers who are against race mixing because “ we gots to keep the race pure”

3 non white men who are view white women as queens and are mad that white men prefer Asian women over blond hair blue eyed Stacey

Am I missing anyone ?

Attached: DD9BAC9B-511D-43C8-929C-3EC4A3B33796.jpg (662x1141, 113K)

If you don't like Oriental women, you aren't a white man.

Attached: 1540615758156.jpg (1932x2576, 2.09M)

>Japs are cold
Explain this soulful warm cutie then
youtube.com/watch?v=UpWBR_OPOq8

Nobody hates Asian women (doubly so when paired with white men) more than white women.

What about this?
A superior higher iq superior culture independant civilization and not a barbarian cave dweller or alternative a submission to other peoples cuckhold.

If i had to choose between christian semitic culture and chinese id speak chinese.

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 100K)

3 makes no sense. too close to cuckery

White women act like queenz asian women act like the white man is a king

you forgot asian women

Attached: Alt-Right’s Asian Fetish.png (809x1107, 741K)

That one doesn’t count because 90 percent of the Asian women who write these things end up with white men and happa childern

( the New York Times editor )

LMAO
sure, thats why I get my ass blasted by Jow Forumstards all the time

This is how a viking man actually looked like not naked painted uncivilized uncultured beast men.savages

Attached: images (8).jpg (218x231, 15K)

> too close to cuckery

I don’t understand

Because its projection. Yellow fever white nationalists have convinced themselves that white women are betraying them for brown men. Dating azn women is their form of revenge

but they're the most vocal about this issue. Look up videos on yellow fever, its mostly asian women complaining about creepy white guys

looks like a doll

Yeah that must be it. Is that why white men are more likely to date outside their race then white women are ?
Is that why white men are more likely to be with Hispanic, asian and Indian women as opposed to the other way around ? Is this how cope ?

I unironically only like Westernized Asian girls

>Is that why white men are more likely to date outside their race then white women are.

because there are more single white men than single white women (when you discount single moms). Seriously stop getting dating advice from Jow Forums

Attached: sex ratio unmarried men v women.png (966x697, 150K)

Wow that chart was really on topic to what we were talking about

Attached: AFFF97F0-4AB3-4672-8A3D-65ABB0456C20.jpg (750x677, 61K)

Why?
Most of their exiting and wonderful personality is gone......but they look good maybe

>Yellow fever white nationalists have convinced themselves that white women are betraying them for brown men. Dating azn women is their form of revenge
Also wonder if it's some sort of weird fetish they have with the idea that they're cucking white women or something. Hence why they talk about that more than actual Asian women.

It is, retard.
childless single white men vastly outnumber their female counterparts. This is why they end up dating outside their race.

yeah every time anyone makes fun their fetish, they start calling people jealous white roasties like

Your talking about the fetish I never said anything about that. I meant white men dating asian women in general

I'm not the weeb most of you are

What do you mean?
Girls in Asia have soul
What does that have to do with being a weeb?

Spot on

the hatred of white women by the alt-right has less to do with rejection/race-mixing but because of the worldwide low white birth rates. first, second, and third world whites all have lower birth rates than their arab/black/asian/amerindian counterparts (which the exception of first world asians). in countries such as kazakhstan, where all races have more or less the same living standards, whites have a low birth rate while the kazakhs have a high birth rate. same with the americas, europe, and south africa.

Attached: 1540331207230.png (222x228, 65K)

>implying they’re mutually exclusive
Asians are a minority in Canada. The odds of “falling in love” with one are influenced by a preference for them based on a stereotype. That preference is called yellow fever.

>white women and asian women are the only women that exist
sorry sweetie but my heart belongs with dark women

100% pilpul. In every developed country, white women have higher fertility rates than their asian counterparts. As for kazakhstan, ethnic kazakhs are muslim while russians mostly gaytheist or christian

Birth rates decline everywhere it says in the video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QL_YEe7jLVc

So every single interracial pairing is just fetishization then ?

I only like American born Asian girls. The ones that came over here and got westernized aren't natural.

>Black Pigeon Speaks

Attached: 1556136503924.png (960x474, 151K)