Are brown girls dateable in your country?

Are brown girls dateable in your country?

Attached: 61051323.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZBaUmBoxrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah

Nah

FUCK I WANT A BROWN GIRL SO BADLY PEOPLE AROUND ME LIKE WHITE AND ASIAN GIRLS BUT THE ONLY THING I EVER WANTED SINCE FIRST GRADE WAS A BROWN GIRL IN MY LIFE

Yes

Attached: A3EF710F-810A-4F5A-83C1-64AF61A30EA3.jpg (722x974, 142K)

Yes my first gf ever was a turk and im now with a syrian girl since 2016

This.
I really enjoyed having a 19 y/o Syrian FWB last year. She had only been with 1 other guy before me and her pussy was tight as fuck. Part of our dirty talk was me telling her how I loved stretching our her little pussy. I made it so we had to fuck at least once a week so I could keep "stretching out her little pussy" and make it the right size for me. She said me talking like that really turned her on (and she'd get wet straightaway whenever I did). She literally behaved like I owned her.
I didn't even have to take her out on dates. She would come over, I'd get high while she sucked me off and then I'd fuck her brains out.
Her brothers were all utra-macho Syrians (in the police service/bodybuilders and steroid abusers) and she told me her parents would KILL her if they knew she was having sex before marriage. The conquerors feeling I got knowing that she was betraying her entire family (who she loved dearly) just for a taste and a feel of my white cock was intoxicating. She gave up her pussy whenever I wanted it and she would have been killed by her family for doing so.
She was a SJW and seemingly anti-white. She hated "Beckies". All her friends were black or Muslim. She would often ask me (in a sad voice) if I liked or preferred white girls.

Why am I saying all this? The experience taught me that SJW ethnic women who claim to hate white boys are really just manifesting a psychological defence mechanism - they feel less attractive than white women, they feel they can't have (top tier) white men, so they call what they know or believe they can never have evil (this is basic psychology human psychology).

Ethnic girls CRAVE good quality white cock. If they feel they can't compete with blonde "Beckys" they will claim to hate white people and "whiteness" and go full SJW. But it's a coping mechanism.

If you're ripped, white and you have your shit together. These ethnic SJWs are the EASIEST girls to bed, and the most loyal once you've bedded them.

Can i keep that one?

Yes. Currently have Italian fuckbuddy, could easily make her my gf if I wanted to

Yes

>20 kilometers away
that's a long way away from my basement, I'll ask mom if she can drive me there
t. (You)

most of them become single regularly, should be easy enough?

Ya

No.

Attached: 41B78AFB-5482-4FB7-BD01-41335B415558.jpg (327x1181, 353K)

you never had sex

They're the only girls worth dating in this country

I prefer them honestly. They're usually much more sensual than white girls.

Yes, but they are rare.
youtube.com/watch?v=xZBaUmBoxrY

No
Brown women lack femininity. I don't like 'em.

Attached: 1512783764241.jpg (1080x1350, 173K)

Around 90% of them: No.

And there are increasingly more and more brown people here...

It didn't use to be like this.

Where do they come from?

Kelly needs to update her IG more often

Brazil

No.

No because they simply don't exist. I do want one, though.

nah
if you attempt to their family will come and beat you up
if you fuck her they'll kill you

if you want to racemix in the UK your only option is afrikan QUEENZ

i dont think so

Cześć. Nie chcesz takiej kobiety. Wierz mi

Venezuela, Cuba.

There was always a small proportion of the Uruguayan population that was brown. They used to be a small minority, mostly living in poor neighborhoods.

Whites don't reproduce, just keep getting older and have 1 or 2 children max, while brown people breed like rabbits. In the last 20 years we must've gone from 85% White to 65% White.

Good.