Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 1550946.png (357x425, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rarehistoricalphotos.com/rare-color-photo-adolf-hitler-shows-true-eye-color-date-unknown/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cpa7N3EKLaA&t=264s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slightly confused. Who gave it to him, the high council of Islamic swords?

Attached: 1527353709915.jpg (640x633, 68K)

The arab in the italian genes reveal themselves

> Who gave it to him, the high council of Islamic swords?
German humor.
Both he and Hitler actually got along pretty well with Muslims. Hitler was kinda responsible for the Muslims brotherhood. If Hitler was around today, though, he'd probably go after them harder than he went after the Soviets.

Why yes I proclaim there is only one God and Muhammad is his prophet (pbuh), how did you know?

Attached: Benito-Mussolini-Getty.jpg (931x524, 77K)

Hitler was a dark haired dark eyed med who was scared shitless once he found out about germanic paganism and tried to shut it down so Im not surprised.

Hitler had blue eyes.

>hitler had blue eyes meme

Attached: MV5BM2UzNzYwNjMtYjI4Zi00MDkyLTljYzEtNWUwYzg0NGU4YTVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_.jpg (940x627, 51K)

the muslim population in western europe was negligible back then so there was no need to be hostile against them
it is all about foreign relations

Hitler had no qualms with arabs or their religion, jews were the political enemy that had a single mission to.dispossess and rob aryans of all their property and cultural inheritance.

I never disagreed with this.

Seems retarded

Unironically showing a black and white picture. Hitler did have blue eyes. I'm not sure why it even matters, though.

Attached: A rare color photo of Adolf Hitler which shows his true eye color (date unknown).jpg (900x1185, 114K)

Yea nice photoshop/paininting/whatever you got there.
>I'm not sure why it even matters, though.
Its simple, hitler is the ultimate infiltrator enemy of the blue/green eyed and blonde/red haired peoples.

rarehistoricalphotos.com/rare-color-photo-adolf-hitler-shows-true-eye-color-date-unknown/
>Its simple, hitler is the ultimate infiltrator enemy of the blue/green eyed and blonde/red haired peoples.
That's not how genes work. Hitler was a hardcore Nordicist. Although he changed his rhetoric a bit after he realized that almost half of the Germans were Alpines and not Nordic types. Anyway, a Germanic can have brown hair and brown eyes, just like a Mediterranean can have blond hair and blue eyes, it happens. Plus blue eyes and red hair are recessive genes. You may not have them, but your kid could.

>That's not how genes work. Hitler was a hardcore Nordicist.
Go ahead and read up his thoughts about germanic paganism. I might find about celtic one too and Im pretty sure he doesnt like that too unlike his med/jew/arab religion (abrahamism).
>inb4 ancient greeks
>Anyway, a Germanic can have brown hair and brown eyes, just like a Mediterranean can have blond hair and blue eyes, it happens
Thats some bullshit you got there. Thats the eternal med right there, trying to tell you that he is human too and then tricking into thinking that killing him equals human sacrifice.

also
>rare photoshop of adolf hitler

Wow... I think you maaayyyy want to see a professional, dude.
Also, no real Med would ever act like he is human. We are not humans. We are that we are :)

so stop calling it human sacrifice when pagans raid and kill you. Its not a sacrifice and its not a human one.

Goths are so cute. They spawned out of their caves recently and think they are something special.

Oh I know you. You are the guy was posting goths get out in the /msg/ thread. Pretending to be just clueless thing and my ideas are so omgzzz crazy! The med should be killed on sight lest he will try to infiltrate and spread his poison around.

>using a black and white photo to show colour
what are you doing?

Attached: what are you talking about.jpg (800x588, 61K)

/msg/ thread?
I do call you guys goths occasionally, but that wasn't me. I guess it's catching on! haha I don't actually have a problem with northies. Goth is almost a term of endearment meant to remind us how far back we go :)

If he had blue eyes his eyes wouldnt be black in the black and white photo. You already pretended enough to be naive and unbiased trying paint me as crazy you psychopathic medshit.

Attached: il_794xN.590542965_jb0t.jpg (794x1070, 81K)

>oy malaka ive been found out
>i-it wasnt me it was the other greek flag posting goths I swear!

What is happening here must be a combination of the taquiya genes and the sleazy merchant genes combined in the eternal med. They just cannot stop pretending they are human even when theyve been found out.

Why wouldn't I admit it, you dumbo?

Same reason you are pretending to be naive and neutral while trying to paint me as crazy. Its your psychopathic med genes. What you are doing now must be what a med does when his infiltrating nature gets found out and tries to find an emergency exit.
>Its not me I swear!
that cave thing you wrote above just reeks /msg/

just control+f goths

Its so easy to kill a med when you can just kill a person. They suck at fighting and instead developed poisonous tongues. Thats why they love christianity because there just killing a person is a sin and so they are safe to use their poisonous tongues.

Are you actually clinically insane? If you are not trolling (Which I'm afraid you're not) Please! Visit a professional.

Thats why when they hear about paganism they shit their pants and try to use their poisonous tongues to shut it down. They know they are dead in a world where its easy to make the kill.

control+f goths in the link you medshit. thats you a few hours ago.

what a Chad
it's so rare to see Italian embrace their MENA ancestry
I'm glad Benito the Based payed homage to all of Italy's contributions including genetic ones

here is a medshit with a capital SHIT talking bullshit about paganism trying to shut it down youtube.com/watch?v=Cpa7N3EKLaA&t=264s

>muh human sacrifice
Its not sacrifice to kill you in battle and you are not humans.

We were literally the first Pagans, you moron. Our ancient religion is probably the most known Pagan religion world wide. What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

what's your ethnicity?