''No Degree''

>''No Degree''

Attached: h852z18hmkp21.png (600x580, 360K)

Damn right I've no degree. My IQ is around 100 which is much lower than the average for university students (130?). So why aspire to something that was unreachable to begin with except by cheating and rote memorization?

I just present them with a verified IQ test when applying for the job.

>applying for a job

what's yours?

I wish I had some valid work experience instead of that shitty piece of paper when looking for my first real job

just choice something interesting and study it

also 4 years is ok

I'd studied five years

I'm almost 30 with nothing but a high school degree, my fate is sealed

Was hast du seit dem Abi gemacht?

what do you mean?
it was 36 degrees here today

>the average for university students (130?)
Wtf are you talking about dude, nowadays even literal morons can go to university, there's even a rise in the amount of uni-graduate joblesses for that reason

Attached: 1555074297480.jpg (618x628, 70K)

same here bro

at least you got 6 same digits

>tfw I don't have one either
I somehow managed to make my way into a decent paying job however after years of minimum wage slavery.

Attached: 1517686064_1516710225628.jpg (600x485, 40K)

fucking waste

Literally what the fuck is stopping you from getting one you lazy spergs. You are still in your 20s, it's not like you are 50.
And even then, there were plenty of 30-40 years old people in my uni getting a second degree or even just for the first time

Attached: ac7.png (644x644, 18K)

I graduated from the University of life, School of hard knocks

Attached: 9b7bc80097179ffac4f41230785550d7.jpg (1080x1331, 91K)

How am I gonna get a degree and still afford to pay for rent/food/car/necessities

How the fuck can a kraut not find a job with high school degree? You lazy fuck.

? What?
The question is where I'm gonna get the money from to pay for rent/food/car/necessities if instead of working full-time as I am now I instead go and get a degree.

Get a job. If it's that hard, swallow your pride and go back to loving with your parents or something.
And plenty of degrees have distance learning options, you can work and just go for tests and shitlet while studying online.
Theres always an option If you actually want it

You can work full-time and still go to college, my mom did it for a while and she is over 50.

Doing both at once sounds like a miserable existence.

>Falling for the college meme

Attached: 1547942917203.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Better no degree than a meme one like mine

I dropped out of university. I can't even imagine going back to deal with those people for 4 years.

If you want to actually succeed in your field, you have to have a high iq
My iq is 100 but the average iq of a math graduate is 125, so I never even bothered

If you're intelligent it makes sense
Which degree? And are you working in the field now?
I dropped out twice already because of anxiety and insecurity. I'm still young tho, think I got my shit together now, gonna start a new degree in fall which I looked into already. What was so bad about the people? And what are you doing now instead?

>Which degree?
Poli sci
>And are you working in the field now?
No lol idk what that even would be

So you're flipping burgers now or what?

>I'm almost 30 with nothing but a high school degree, my fate is sealed

I'm an electrician, I know guys that did their apprenticeship in their 40's.

Been a NEET for 7 months since graduation. Tbf I haven't really been looking very hard. About to get a retail job though lol. I don't care that much about my future I'm mostly just focused on trying to get a bf or at least a good fwb.

>What was so bad about the people?
I got fed up with the actual retards involved with higher education. There's corruption and nepotism and basically going through useless shit day after day after day. It's immensely more soul-draining than wageslaving. Not to mention all the retarded students you meet every day.
>And what are you doing now instead?
I've worked several jobs which pay around average for the country, so it's not that bad (I'm 31 now). I just go to the interview, they see I'm not a non-idiot guy who could be counted on and they hire me. Obviously I meet a lot of faggots who are amazed that I don't have a degree because that's something pretty easy to get because higher education here is a joke.

Anyway, I'm actually reconsidering getting some distance/remote degree (I don't know how that's called in English). It's basically going to lectures only on weekends. I would probably do that next year if everything goes through plan. And the reason (as ashamed I am to admit it) is really peer pressure.

>Poli sci
try to figure out why libs have went insane

>I'm not a non-idiot guy
Ironically I messed that up.

just curious, will the government still pay for your education despite having dropped out twice?

did you not consider job prospects when you chose the degree? Even more so when uni isn't free like here.
also, girl or fag?
sounds reasonable, good luck regardless what you do
which degree do you plan on getting?
there are fees each semester (100-300€ depending on uni), otherwise, unless you lost your exam claim right (dk the exact translation), you can do the degree as long as you want. I never failed anything, just decided I didn't wanna do that subject (in the first semester, both times). I'm not living off student welfare tho, if I did that might be a challenge because you can't get that if you switch degrees too often

Why does our society demand people go to college for 4 years to "learn" "skills" that have nothing to do with the jobs they end up getting?

Attached: conspiracy.jpg (600x351, 75K)

>you can do the degree as long as you want
that is, if you're accepted, of course
but I had very good high school grades so except medicine I can get into any degree without any problems

filter out the retards from said jobs i guess

>there are fees each semester (100-300€ depending on uni), otherwise, unless you lost your exam claim right (dk the exact translation), you can do the degree as long as you want. I never failed anything, just decided I didn't wanna do that subject (in the first semester, both times). I'm not living off student welfare tho, if I did that might be a challenge because you can't get that if you switch degrees too often
I see. What were the first two subjects you chose, and what are you choosing to study now?

>which degree do you plan on getting?
Something semi-meme.
My plan for now is to just get it, not to make a career out of it.

law was the first one, but I had some trouble with my room and the people there and felt like complete shit, I went back home after just one week and worked in a warehouse that semester instead
second one (this semester) was pharmacy, I actually went to the lectures and lab etc this time but I'm not happy with that either. The last weeks I attended law lectures instead to see if maybe that wasn't such a dumb idea and I like it.
Gonna do business law next semester, that's a regular bachelor degree, shorter than the normal law degree which takes an eternity in Germany. Can't become a judge or lawyer tho with that bachelor, but if I'm good I can still do the judge/lawyer admission (state exam) afterwards.
why not tell us? No reason to be ashamed of meme degrees as long it actually interests you

At what uni do you consider going? From what I have seen the part-time programs on SU are mostly meme. Unless you go private.

I tried to explain it guys, I don't plan on doing it for a career, nor for something I'm passionate about.

solid choice, at least around here it is, I imagine it's equally valuable there. good luck, user.

he had been posting on krautchan for a few years. i think that's the loser berndt.

Now imagine having a meme degree from a meme uni in a meme country

Oh well good luck then.

>”no phd”

thanks m8, hope I got my shit together now and pull through with it

I believe your persistence to keep at it says something. You can do it :3

Literally the only job you can have is actual soros shill.

Or Ambassador

I want to get a Geology degree from Norway

Attached: 1530442659838.gif (845x784, 1.38M)

Isn't that shit free over in krautland?

My girlfriend has a degree in geology. She’s always employed, and does work for national parks. Very based life. That said, you have to work hard at it and a lot of retarded hippies take geology because “lmao Mother Earth charge my crystals”

cert 3 in bricklaying from granville tafe

Attached: toil.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

Sounds awesome. I wouldn't mind being a park ranger if people weren't human garbage. I'd like to work in Antarctica desu

I went to university at 18 and failed failed failed, changed careers from Economics to Engineering, failed failed failed, not even passed a single subject in 4 years. I think my brain is literally incapable of studying/concentrating specially because last time i really wanted to study some jap shit but couldn't really get around to do it, even watching youtube videos/reading pdfs sometimes makes me really sleepy sleepy. I am truly doomed.

Attached: 1560797944976.jpg (762x622, 78K)

It used to be something hard to get in my cunt. But now there's quotas on the exams and GPA, they make it so at least 90% of the kids would pass and get theirs, even in prestigious universities. Entrance exam is getting abolished. Soon the degree will be as ubiquitous as a high school one.

I don't even have basic obligated studies. Lmao.

She worked there for a bit and really loved it. You don’t have to be a ranger; they have plenty of people conducting surveys, tests, etc. Plus being a ranger is actually awesome from what I hear