What happens here?

What happens here?

Attached: chile.jpg (285x651, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6_OFXBK37gs
youtu.be/gJTXGKL5l-4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Chileans
youtube.com/watch?v=R7UtejubdOs
google.com/maps/@-53.1633466,-70.9079447,3a,75y,294.81h,94.77t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sVvTxVrJ9pmjw5ehj8eLSWA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=Fk0g1Yy7THs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heard it's chilly

unironically the most beautiful region in the world
shit's cold af tho

heh memes

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

This
youtu.be/6_OFXBK37gs

The question is what happens HERE

Attached: 300px-Límites_Campo_de_Hielo_Patagónico_Sur_antes_de_1994.svg.png (300x450, 195K)

Different time zones and shiet.
Wouldn't even be surprised if someone told me its actually elvish land down there.

Attached: spicy.png (340x1022, 89K)

Can I visit? Or is it pretty much devoid of any kind of social life?

Literally the comfiest place in Latinoamerica

Attached: 1542876907771.jpg (399x351, 67K)

You've been?

how are those thing exclusive
they are couple of tour guides anyways

Sadly no. I'm a northfag but that's what I've heard

They're not exclusive, I just want to know if it's a place that's fairly isolated or not.

Looks comfy af

Attached: 1559330571554.jpg (632x795, 77K)

it most definitely is
it's actually kinda similar to norway from what i've heard

Attached: unknown-1.png (743x471, 269K)

/thread

"""""COOOOLD "M8"""":"""" AIDJKAJSKAJSKAJWKASKAJAKSJJAKSJSKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJSAISJKAJSKAJSIASJAISJAKJSAKSJ

Yeah i could tell, the terrain is very similar

You really like that animu don't you?

Attached: dabbing.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Based
youtu.be/gJTXGKL5l-4

wtf does social life have to do with a place being beautiful. why would that make any difference if you wanted to visit. i don't understand your post at all. you are weird

jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1548612926575.png (719x600, 497K)

Because I would like to visit, but I find myself getting restless and lonely if I don't interact with other people for long periods of time. Is that too hard to understand, brainlet?

He's most likely a normie. Normies can't live without socializing

>country is almost a straight vertical line
>use different timezones for bit at the bottom
Why

Attached: 1461859960453.jpg (634x597, 51K)

deutsche welle has a latin american branch ?? why?? wtf i pay 17.50€ a month so some chilean guys can watch docus of their own country hahahaha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Chileans

what's a long period of time to you? a few days?
how would you interact with the locals? do you speak chilean? it is similar to spanish.

based

cringe

The tierra del fuego is prolly one of the best places in the world for people who like outdoorsy style ecotourism

>do you speak Chilean?

>outdoorsy style ecotourism
opposed to indoors ecotourism?

they assign timezones based on each region. this region is called magallanes y antartica chilena and since antartica is in another continent, so they get a different timezones. Same happens with easter island

Attached: Provincia_Antártica_Chilena.png (400x600, 74K)

it's similar to spanish, but....
youtube.com/watch?v=R7UtejubdOs

>indoors ecotourism
That would be sitting in your house looking at pictures on google earth

Yeah, I can go a few days without social interaction, but too long and I start getting lonely to the point where I don't enjoy a trip. And I'm fluent in Spanish.

lol faggot

what if they ask for directions and they reply anda a laarte la raja, weon. your reply?

kek

Really beautiful. It should be part of Argentina tho owo

I did, best place in the earth when it comes to scenery

Que wa shushetumare te parto el hoyo perkin qlo. Te vay de vio ziii, anda aa shuparle el pico a tu vieja sapo conchetumareeeee aaaaaaaaaa y ke pazaaaa

poverty and eskimo looking alcoholic people
good landscapes tho

I mean, americans really need to wash their raja

Attached: 936.jpg (673x789, 68K)

qe wea haci en korea sapo qlo deja de wear y sacate el proxy mejor

Nada de proxy hermano. Pura minas lindas aca wn

Attached: 1559453090402.jpg (721x961, 113K)

ajhsahjah qien es ese wn hmno no wei que tu papi te mando de vacaciones al otro lado del mundo pa que andi weando en Jow Forums

Argentinian butthurt.

nobody cares about that, shut the fuck up

I think Chile is the most based shaped country, besides Benin of course

Jajajajja soy coreano gil qloo fui a corea pa visitar mi familia. Solo pagué el vuelo jijijijij

Here is a fucking desert cold as fuck, but nothing special

que bkn wn medio coreano medio chileno?

kinda poor, but virtually no crime, extreme warm nice people and god tier landscapes, proof that brown people can actually build funcional societies if they don't live in a warm enviroment.

in really is not that poor but it's super hard to bring material constructions there since most places are super insolated and can only be reached by ships or military planes

unmatched comfyness

Attached: 111111.png (1808x872, 2.76M)

This, personally, I prefer the Chilean side because there is humidity: At least we don't have mosquitoes on the argentine side

Full coreano hmno y llevo 15 años viviendo en chile zìííì

que wena loco como es la sociedad coreana?, pq te criaste en chile?

no offense but your side is literally a desert, I still think that people from patagonia should have their own country since they have more in common with each other thant with people from buenos aires or central/north chile

SE TE CAGAN DE LA RISA EN LA CARA BOBO AJDAJSKAJSKSKA

la sociedad koreana vale callampa, es peor que acá. no soy comunacho, pero ellos viven en una suerte de distopía ultra capitalista, es una wuea que nadie debería vivir.

si te metes con el argentinoentonces te metes conmigo, así que te voy a sacar la chucha

Attached: download (1).jpg (217x232, 5K)

>proof that brown people can actually build funcional societies if they don't live in a warm enviroment.

Attached: 1489455209-t13juicionabila.jpg (1280x720, 334K)

Mas estresante que la pta, todo tiene que ser rapido y perfecto por eso se suicidan harto. Tambien son muy superficiales, si eri feo cagaste no hay chance pa vivir bien. Llegue a chile por mi viejo que trabajaba por samsung y era

My hometown is down there

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-25-19-52-05.png (720x1198, 459K)

los empezo a lamer y le pegaron como la mujersita que es KASJKAJSKA

how it feels growing there?

bkn chino pasala bien, manda una foto tulenta

te voy a patear en el poto, ya me puse mis calcetines pateargentinos!

brown people + warm weather = bad combo

Attached: lycra-acrylic-rainbow-thigh-highs-socks-rainbow-os.jpg (467x700, 48K)

I know, I came to Buenos Aires because I couldn't have studied computer science there

Sorry, i'm not 14 yo, I've learned that people from another countries are brothers; no enemies

Thanks bro

SIEMPRE VUELVEN POR MAS LES GUSTAN QUE LES PEGUEN AKDJAKS

Toma kl jaja

Attached: 20190517_140057.jpg (4032x3024, 2.4M)

Dude, do you realize that chileans are nicer with me than you? This is the image you wanna give from Argentina to other countries?

Attached: 151753705217.png (478x484, 561K)

>50% of people in Punta Arenas are ethnic croats

Wtf

ay pero qué pelotudo soy
acá

Attached: rainshadow_diagram.jpg (464x289, 64K)

te quiero

antipatico, bully

Attached: 35348804_236856676898510_8200061229218136064_n.jpg (960x960, 86K)

LE PEGAN Y QUIERE MAS BOLUDO YO TE JURO QUE NO LAS ENTIENDO

they still look like your average chilean, the only croat influence is them being taller and good at tennis, also.

google.com/maps/@-53.1633466,-70.9079447,3a,75y,294.81h,94.77t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sVvTxVrJ9pmjw5ehj8eLSWA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656 if you feel like stalking them

seems like a exaggeration, they are part croatian but not completely. my ex was from punta arenas, she has a croatian surname but she looks like a normal chilean girl

Murderers
>About 4,000 Selk'nam were alive in the mid-nineteenth century; by 1930 this had been reduced to about 100. Cattle breeders, farmers and gold-prospectors from Argentina, Chile, the UK and the US had entered the region, and were joined by adventurers and other fortune seekers. The natives were plied with alcohol, deported and exterminated, with bounties paid to the most ruthless hunters.The large ranchers tried to run off the Selk'nam, then began a campaign ofexterminationagainst them, with the compliance of the Argentine and Chilean governments. Large companies paid sheep farmers or militia a bounty for each Selk'nam dead, which was confirmed on presentation of a pair of hands or ears, or later a complete skull. They were given more for the death of a woman than a man. In addition,missionaries disrupted their livelihood through forcible relocation and brought with them deadly epidemics.

Attached: Ni?os_Selknam.jpg (650x486, 171K)

I heard that croats are swarthy slavs so maybe their genes got absorbed

wtf i am hot now

I know, but in Argentina we have the patagonian forests, i think its the only place in argentinian patagonia where there is humidity. I've heard that it's very touristic

Dude please stop, I'm feeling ashamed

>blurred faces

>the patagonian forest
near the glaciers?

Por qué son tan chicas las casas

No, they are in the whole Ande range

>also
can i get the image of the girl again?

Attached: bosque_andino _mapa.png (375x614, 8K)

I know a lot of people of punta arenas, they look like your average castizo chilean but above 180cm tall for men and 170 for woman

This is true, in my city there are a lot of people from Punta Arena

yo creo que por que traer materiales y construir es el tremendo cacho, recuerda que es una de las zonas más aisladas del mundo y el clima es lluvia y nieve 24/7, aparte, antes de los vuelos comerciales ellos estaban poco menos desconectados del resto del país

Buena wn

yeah hold on i post the non cropped version....... here

Attached: images.jpg (1019x2048, 184K)

Thanks bro, I appreciate it

Attached: 154526836463.jpg (700x700, 139K)

On the chilean side:
>national parks
>fishing towns
>some museums
>fistful of cities
I know kayaking and skiing on the volcanoes is something you can do

On the Argentinian side
>near the mountains: forests, glaciers, lakes, touristic spots, Route 40
>near the sea: ugly cities, wind, rocky beaches
>in the middle: desert, service stations, estancias, dead anarchists

Starting in buenos aires, the fastest way by car to (or from) the triangle you see at the bottom requires going through the desert and coast. That's at least two days of nothingness, just a straight grey road and faint yellow grass, and some trucks passing by.

Opposed to indoor thrashy ourism

>Selk'nam
They were pretty based if you ask me

Attached: 1543811045786.jpg (870x435, 94K)

>3c in the end of june
grim

So this is a lie then? Chile is a cold country?
youtube.com/watch?v=Fk0g1Yy7THs

oh, they push German propaganda in Chile too?

Chile goes from north to south
therefore it has multiple climates

Summer can be pretty hot in the central-south central area