I'm so fucking sad, Jow Forums

I'm so fucking sad, Jow Forums
I hate this meaningless, boring life
But I don't have the willpower and discipline to change it
There isn't a day I don't think about killing myself
I have nothing going for me
The only reason I'm still alive is because I am too much of a fucking pussy to end it.
Fuck this shit, seriously.

Attached: thumb_download-135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony-png-image-with-53344791.png (300x345, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mIwCUv-Rrk
youtube.com/watch?v=ErmZRsCIUsE
desuarchive.org/int/thread/107249399
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you the Kierkegaard namefag?

I feel the same
Only thing that gives me happiness is amphetamines and anime

Attached: crying wojak ears.png (633x758, 29K)

What do you want to talk about user?
I'm gf if going through this rn and it's seriously hurting me :(
Everytime I see I her I'm concerned whether it will be my last

most likely
this faggot is so annoying

fuck you

That is a harsh statement to make, and I'm sorry to hear it.

Taking what you just said, I assume you're going trough some very hard times. I know, sometimes life can be periodically bad and full of dreadful moments, and when we feel awkward socially or have low self-esteem, we take on some of their self-critical perceptions as our own. But those feelings aren't right.

In order to challenge our loneliness, we have to take on our critical inner voice.

Once we accept that we are this inner critic, we can start to separate it from our real point of view. We can notice the times it seeps in and tampers with the filter through which we see ourselves and the world around us. We can then recognize how our actions are affected by this thought process. Try to take note of all the times your critical inner voice is driving your behavior. As you do this, adopt a curious, open, accepting and loving attitude toward yourself.

Love yourself. Sure, you can do all sorts of things to make you feel good about yourself. But if you don't genuinely love yourself, the effects will be short term. There is nothing more fundamental to loving life than loving yourself. We all need to be loved and to have hope. Depression is a darkness that makes you hopeless. You tell yourself lies which make you despise your life and your soul. You have to rediscover the love you once had for yourself. You love life by loving yourself.

You might find yourself having thoughts like, "My voices are right about me,” and most people feel like an outcast on some level, but challenging this precise feeling is what will lead you to get what you want in life. It will allow you to shed layers that keep you from feeling yourself.

If you need immediate help, call any of the numbers here suicide.org/hotlines/international/brazil-suicide-hotlines.html

I'll leave here a nice song I like to hear to calm myself down, I recommend you listen to it.
youtube.com/watch?v=2mIwCUv-Rrk

Stay strong.

Nope, I'm not.

Very wise
I read this in uncle irohs voice

prepare to tear up
youtube.com/watch?v=ErmZRsCIUsE

Saw the title and I clicked out. I can't handle those feels right now. ATLA is my favorite show though

desuarchive.org/int/thread/107249399

i have to work tomorrow
and the day after

which means i have to allow people to see me
possibly i will even have to talk with them

Attached: 1547761202234.jpg (570x400, 20K)

make a suicide pact together with her
she will be grateful for it

Attached: 1521316788268.jpg (711x650, 39K)

how can i love myself?
i am literally not good at anything
i failed all of my hopes and dreams
im a disappointment to my family
im stupid

Earjak, his name is Earjak. Change that filename right now.

She's asks me too everyday
I'm past that shit bro
I remember when my dad punched my in the nose and I wished that I bled to death in the kitchen, when I was in high school and my mum tied my noose cause I told her I wanted to off my self lb
But no, she's given my hope to live for my life, I don't want to lose her yet
Just keep going forward
When driving in hell, keep going forwards, you'll get out of it soon enough
"Hakke palle suomen poika :DDDD"

If there is only one lesson you learn this entire year, it’s this: You are absolutely the most important person in your entire universe.

Your entire life is lived through your eyes. Your interactions with the world and those around you, your thoughts and how you interpret events, relationships, actions, and words.
You might just be another person when it comes to the grand scheme of things, but when it comes to your understanding of reality, you are the only thing that matters.
And because of that, your reality depends on how much you love and take care of you.

Your relationship with yourself is the most defining factor in shaping the kind of life you live.

Find hobbies. What do you like doing the most? Do it more.

Disappointment to your family? Fuck your family.
You don't need to make them proud, focus on yourself.

Not good at anything? I don't think so, everyone is good at something, maybe you just don't know what that thing is, explore new activities.

Stupid? To who? I also don't think so. You just developped that mentality because you think too much about what other people might think about you.

Do what you like, not what others might like.

I wish I had a buddy to commit suicide together

Ill do it with you. On 1 we suicide okay?
3 2 1

yikes, just do it already nigger, nobody will care anyways and we all gonna die sooner or later
idk why people make it such a big deal about dying when it as as natural as life itself

Don't kill yourself. You have discipline if you start going to Confession every month and Holy Mass every week. Force yourself just that to do your minimum for God, pray Rosary every day.
Then you will see that your life is more precious than diamonds or gold and has inherent meaning so long as you are a beloved creature.

Pic related, its your beloved mother who cares about you so much and it pains her when you talk about ending your life or your life is crap. Don't talk about her son that way!

Attached: 20f88aed5879871367893938a8ee6585.jpg (564x779, 122K)

i like this post

Because on some level they know, by the light of their heart and their soul, their life has worth. Would you smash your favorite computer? A single human life is worth more than a million billion computers.

Attached: 8b97f8525096ad2168c72143b5ce4c80.jpg (564x705, 112K)

I won't. I said I'm too much of a pussy.

But when you talk such crap about your life and yourself (even in silence of your heart) you are still hurting yourself. You are much too precious to talk about like this. You don't feel that way, I understand. That's why I want you to know you are beloved, even if you don't feel it. I want to know as long as you are capable of loving others (and you are, even if you are a lowly NEET), your life has meaning.