What do Jow Forums lads think of Chernobyl?

What do Jow Forums lads think of Chernobyl?

Attached: Chernobyl-Season-1-HBO-Series-All-cmyk.jpg (600x387, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRzeOzsZCX0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaiian_sovereignty_movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Extremely dumb, especially the scene with miners, I cringed and laughed at the same time

>American saying lads
I hope you die fucking fag

Pretty good. Some things were exaggerated for no good reason.

I liked it.
But that's pretty much what happened.

KINO
I
N
O

I SERVE THE /RBMK/

Attached: 1559554170438.jpg (960x960, 203K)

Yeah, evil man came up to dark hobo-miners, and they told him ''WE WUZ TULANS! TULA IS OUR HOME WE BE MINERS LMAO" this is totally how it worked in USSR, the miners were absolutely thinking like american rednecks think about their cornfields and their T U L A N heritage

Before this devolves into eastern Euros seething and flaming.
The events depicted in the show were to correspond to the understanding that the Soviets had at the time
No, the world wouldn't have been destroyed
Yes, the Soviet administration was inept and required over reacting to gain any action out of em

This would've been better done in Russian with English subtitles.

Don't Russians feel any sort of guilt for doing that to Ukraine and Belarus?

So what did happen?

Pop cancer for the historically illiterate.

At least we have guns so if the government ever came up to us, we can fight back and shoot them.

Imagine letting the government have all the guns.

They just received the order and went on their way. The soviet people weren't so selfish, it was washed away from them by the regime.
youtube.com/watch?v=xRzeOzsZCX0

that's why america produces the best television
sometimes you just NEED to dramatise things or else you'd just be making another boring documentary that nobody would watch nor talk about

It's okay, a bit overrated imo

Why did they all speak Russian instead of Ukrainian?

Stop pretending to be stupider than you actually are.

1. Good series
2. Lame memes
3. Quoted facts form ''Battle of Chernobyl'' years ago to uninterested friends and now they all discuss things they saw on Netflix series !

Chernobyl is in Ukraine. And Slavic languages are pretty different from each other.

Like you can't speak Russian for example.

Why are there so many IG thots going to Chernobyl visiting it now? Isn't it still dangerous AF?

What made live /rbmk/ so comfy?

Attached: chernobyl rbmk.webm (1280x640, 2.91M)

It enrages vatniks so I like it

what is vatnik

fucking based

Attached: femoids.webm (711x400, 1.41M)

kino miniseries, only 6 episodes, enough to create dank memes, too few to let them become stale..

based

Attached: chernobyl sitnikov berated and ignored after irradiating himself on command.webm (1280x638, 2.72M)

kinoesque

>The soviet people weren't so selfish,

No wonder your country is so prone to having dictators.

i liked it
it's well made and stuff
and it triggers autists because it oversimplifies things

I give it a 3.6
Not great, not terrible.

>everyone in USSR has British/American accent
>that cringey fictional bitch scientist
Aside from these two things, it's a solid series. Some parts of the story were overdramatized, but I don't mind it, would watch again.

Oh God you really are dumb

God series. Don't really care about the accuracy and I find it funny how they forced that female character into the thing as to represent all the other people who were mostly men.

I wish they had slav accents instead of British ones

Why doesn't Russia take more responsibility, as in ALL responsibility for Chernobyl? Why is Ukraine paying for it?

Good*

what's the difference between a 3.5 and a 3.6?

I thought it was nice for a change. Makes you feel less "distanced" from them.

Why should Russia take responsibility for other former soviet republics?

why are you so mad you incel?

cattle needs their herder

Attached: быдло.jpg (500x375, 46K)

Russia is the legal successor to the Soviet Union, and basically the colonizing power to the rest of the Soviet Union

What kind of Pole defends Russia?

How am I mad? I said I liked the show. Why are you so quick to jump to conclusions? Insecure much?

Pretty great. Watched all the episodes in one sitting back-to-back.

I don't mind that they coalesced all that into one character, and I don't care that they made it a woman, but I do think they made her a bit too dramatically involved in a way that it really did come off like this was a single person. I don't think her character was a bad idea, I think they should have just dropped in a bunch of background scientists in as a sort of backdrop to show that there were a lot of people involved.

The fact that they made a series about a recent historical event in the USSR with an entire script in English and English-speaking actors makes me want to go fucking ballistic. I cannot understand just how much contempt I feel towards subhuman angl*s when I think about it. Until they make a version with an actual Russian script and real Russian-speaking actors (and I mean a native script, not a dub with a translated script), I categorically refuse to watch this complete and utter cancer.

Attached: 1519535610886.jpg (362x358, 65K)

Ukraine argues that it's also a successor state to the Soviet Union (they want their nukes and land)

This

>I cannot understand
understate*

So what they need to babysit every country from Estonia to Kazakhstan? Shuld Great Britain do the same for you too?
They wanted independence so now they must handle their own shit by themselves

>be HBO
>shoot a series in neapolitan
>can't do the same for ukrainian
racists dicks

Attached: amica-geniale.png (428x308, 244K)

Chernobyl was Soviet (READ: Russian) built, and Russians were the ones who caused the meltdown.

It was Russia's fault. If Ukraine built the plant by themselves and had caused the meltdown by themselves, then yeah, Russia shouldn't pay. Its different

Attached: 1537392039137.jpg (1403x992, 380K)

Should UK pay for welfare/reparations to Indians and niggers in USA?

They should pay for reparations on all the destruction they brought to the US.

Russia was basically a colonizer. How hard is that to understand? Without Russia, Chernobyl wouldn't have happened.

If theyre living yes

Ur a dumb purist

Is Ukrainian and Russian really that different? I thought all the Slav languages had some mutual intelligibility with each other.

British culture will take over America and there's nothing you can do about it.

You're a dumb subhuman anglolard

Go back to worshipping Israel you circumsized clogged-artery genocidal subhuman.

HELP ME COMRADE

Attached: chernobyl.jpg (1920x960, 137K)

t. butthurt belt

Type of person who wears coat like this

Attached: 98efc0384fdfb8173c09fb689352[1].jpg (2066x2560, 853K)

>Don't Russians feel any sort of guilt

No.

Let me explain this in American terms so you understand.

Imagine if there was some catastrophe in Hawaii.
Some Hawaiians speak their own language.
Then there are send in rescue workers from Kansas.
Why aren't they speaking Hawaiian? They are in Hawaii after all

W-what happened to him?

Attached: sadfrog11.jpg (241x228, 20K)

The US isn't a colonizing power.
The USSR was

Completely different.

Acid cum

Hawaii joined the US many years after Ukraine joined the USSR you dumb subhuman anglo.

>The US isn't a colonizing power.
kek, gud 1

Yeah, that's why Ukraine declared independence the first chance they got, right?

Hawaii will never do such a thing with the US.

American Samoa? Guantanamo bay? Puerto Rico?

He's fine. Just had to get some lotion for his horrible radiation burns and destroyed DNA.

>Hawaii will never do such a thing with the US.
Because the native population has been completely and utterly replaced.

nothing bad, he was just exposed to 3.6 röntgens which is the equivalent of a chest x-ray

Attached: chernobyl spurdo.png (798x1735, 409K)

>'Anglos'
>Series made by an American and a Swede

Not nearly the same thing. The US is welcomed as liberators. People clamor for US protection

People wanted to escape the USSR. Even Chechnya wants to be independent from Russia.

All the bad shit that happened in the USSR is Russia's fault. That's not even a discussion

>The US isn't a colonizing power.

Attached: 1560700367263.png (379x411, 5K)

Attached: 1559004927962.jpg (1733x1080, 134K)

Americans are Anglos, if not by genes then by culture certainly. Same goes for other highly americanized people, e.g. immigrants in the US/UK as well as Swedes. It's all the same cancer.

are you fucking kidding me?

Attached: 57254f461891722ae22700aa618224ee[1].jpg (640x480, 64K)

What if I told you that your whole country is based of colonies?

Puerto Rico is still debating to become independant or not

>People wanted to escape the USSR. Even Chechnya wants to be independent from Russia.
>All the bad shit that happened in the USSR is Russia's fault. That's not even a discussion
no one is denying that

I'm not blaming the Jews for anything, I'm attacking anglolards for being pawns of Israel, you dumb subhuman anglo fuck.

I very much enjoyed this Spurdo comic.

>literally trying to strongarm lebensraum shitxico
>not a colonizer

9.2/10 show that instantly became a 9.7/10 after seeing tankies and russian fags get butthurt

post comfy memes

Attached: 1558711788057.png (720x398, 275K)

stop sperging out commie

Not even similar to the relationship Ukraine had with the USSR.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaiian_sovereignty_movement

Attached: de-occupy-hawaii[1].jpg (960x720, 112K)

>njet comrade, you're not even sick, stop complaining

Attached: IMG_999976-500x500.jpg (500x500, 46K)

It's shit and now normalfags believe they're experts on nuclear power

Attached: 1560281591571.png (1024x486, 249K)

Well in that case congrats on being about as pureblood Anglo as they come Canada cuck

do you actually think about your rating system or do you just puke out numbers?

Attached: gta chernobyl.jpg (1300x1600, 441K)

nothing, he's fine it's just from the feedwater I've seen worse

Of course, most of Canada is also anglo, hence why they also belong in the subhuman category.

Kino desu