I never knew Germans had their own rappers till I heard of this guy

I never knew Germans had their own rappers till I heard of this guy

Attached: 78864892-8D82-4CFE-B03C-BC736B6BBB10.jpg (2560x1440, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKdZz-QbriI
youtube.com/watch?v=DUlmRXmneM8
youtube.com/watch?v=FQGk4HvV5GU
youtube.com/watch?v=rBm-0yJAEFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

check out spinnin 9, pretty decent rapper
youtube.com/watch?v=PKdZz-QbriI

why would anyone waster their time on european rap? 9 out of 10 is just sandniggers or white trash copying BLACKS and they cannot measure up

youtube.com/watch?v=DUlmRXmneM8

German rap is more popular in german speaking countries than american rap and better than it too

WAS HAST DUI GEDACHT

>and better than it too

Attached: 1511999111696.jpg (635x466, 85K)

Post a german speaking rapper actually making unique and creative hip hop. Everything I have seen is just absolute irredeemable copy / paste garage like what posted.

German rap is undoubtably the most cringy music I have listened to. Ive heard better Finnish, Spanish, and even fucking Polish hip hop that is leaps and bounds better than any German stuff and I have really looked hard.

rap is shit

Attached: no fun.png (600x600, 500K)

niggers mumbling unintelligible words isn't rap or even music at all

(you)

that's the answer (you) give when (you) have no more arguments to defend (you)rself

i hope you realize how utterly cringy and retarded you come across as a guy from switzerland deciding what rap is or isn't and making comments like
>niggers mumbling unintelligible words
when you praised german rap just posts above lmao

What the fuck can a german even rap about lmao

I asked you to post some Germany rap but instead you posted some teenage Jow Forums cringe bait about niggers. Great job, man. I bet you browse Jow Forums.

like i already said, german rap is more popular so no one cares about less known shit from overseas that might be better than the well known mumble rap
what do canadians rap about?
sido makes pretty good songs right now
especially "wie papa" stand imho

>sido
>youtube.com/watch?v=FQGk4HvV5GU
Fuck man, this is about as bad as Logic or Hopsin. Worse thing so far.

I forgot about Westberlin Maskulin. This album is actually really good: youtube.com/watch?v=rBm-0yJAEFI

>tasteless nigger confirmed

Rap is cringe by default

>I never knew Germans had their own rappers till I heard of this guy
Hip-hop and Rock are CIA backed cultural movements. The CIA has studied people like Theodor Adorno and the Frankfurt school well and knew the potential of art forms that wore the colors of revolution and rebellion, yet could eventually be recuperated and refashioned into highly profitable industries selling lifestyles and mere appearance of rebellion