Are we the bad guys?

are we the bad guys?

Attached: 1557046990656.jpg (1024x682, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/12/us-unauthorized-immigrant-population-2017/
elpais.com/internacional/2019/06/25/mexico/1561496912_818134.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TImZUpVfAG4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

were colonial Europeans the bad guys?

yes

yes

No their Mexican government which forces and allows them to migrate here are the bad guys.

>literally tell them to not cross the fucking river
>literal security to stop people from crossing because the river is dangerous
>literally multiple signs telling that the river is dangerous
>literally the fucking name which literally means wild

What the hell is that?

no

>flag
opinion discarded

probably some migrants who drowned in the rio grande

This. Why do Mexicans keep forcing people to do this?

Immigrants who attempted to cross the border.

orange man bad

Did you force them in the river? Then no, I don't think you are.

You mean central amerilard governments.
Central amerilards from guatemala, el salvador, honduras or Nicaragua
We don't force anything idiot, its the central amerilards

The only bad one is the man who decided to jeopardize his child life to get into US

Probably because they get bribes from the corrupt politicians who wan't more immigrants in the US.

Is Guatemala on the verge of becoming a failed state?

Matate mejinarco stop blaming others for your crimes.

Your border is not Mexico's responsibility.

No

Their fault, not yours.

Did you know in Central America the minimum wage is higher than in Mexico?

Mexico is too permissive. If they can't swim it's not our fault.
We do a lot by letting them pass.

Rich mexicans hoard all the money and then they send their lowerclass over here, mexicans are the problem

Most are mexican immigrants

there's some truth in that, but almost all of the migrants today are Central Americans

Americans don't want to work in the fields or earn the minimum wage.

americans being racist is the problem

Centracacas are retarded

well that's very unfortunate, they drowned right before the coast

no

We have laws against racism in our country, in mexico you can be racist and no one gets in trouble

you're retarded. it's your business class that continues to hire illegal immigrants to work in their factories and farms that's giving them a reason to cross over.

Yes. You destabilized the region by funding repressive dictatorships. You couldn't do shit about your own niggers in the first place and the meme spread back, now they run rampant and you just won't accept responsibiliity for what you did.

You have done more damage to the central american region than you've ever done to muh nogs. Yet your school brainwashing is so effective at making every american stupid that nobody can see where the root of the problem lies and you just imply people risk life and limb for giggles.

Give reparations, sack of lard. You will never fucking stop migration, now make it quick or we'll keep sucking you dry.

If mexicans treated their own people better they wouldnt come over here i the first place

maybe if the US stopped subsidising its agriculture and allowed Mexico to use patented seeds etc, they wouldn't need to emigrate

yes

no

Every country in Central America except Costa Rica is a failed state. Human rights are not guaranteed in the entirety of the territory, but politicians won't acknowledge this because this implies the money they steal will be cut off.

Redpilled.

Attached: american corn btfo mexico.png (615x491, 77K)

foliage

its racist, and frankly unamerican, not to let them in

Is that Etika?

Mexicans arent a race

it's not about treatment, it's about money. it's a financial incentive for mexicans to cross the border. stop hiring them illegally and there is no reason for them to stay. but nope, your factory owners and farmers are addicted to the cheap labour and continue to break the law by hiring them.

Most CA countries (including yours probably) have been getting dibs for decades, still shitholes.

"mexican" is commonly understood to mean mestizo

this

wtf is that?

Mexicans get fake social security cards in order to get hired.
Illegal Mexican immigration will only end when upper class mexicans stop hoarding their money

most of the immigrants are from central american now not mexico

mexicans aren't even the majority of illegals anymore, either

based
any illegals regardless of race should be shot

Dead spics are only a good thing, so no

Mexicans that can't speak a lick of English in america using fake SIN cards to get hired? are you fucking retarded? how the hell does he get past a legitimate interview? where did he go to school? who was his last employer? why doesn't he speak English? what neighborhood was he born in? get the fuck out of here, factory and farm owners are willfully blind. they don't fucking care, they know they are breaking the law but the illegals are cheap and do work a basic american won't do.

ah, yes. I remember hearing that

Cope

Attached: illegal.gif (500x419, 19K)

:3
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/12/us-unauthorized-immigrant-population-2017/

Has Mexico adapted to NAFTA then and become and more of a manufacturing economy? Are these guys drowned guys Mexican, btw?

What's the date on that? Maybe it's changed a fair bit in the last e.g. decade.

this is strikely similar to the dead child on european shores during its migration crisis

Only americans are stupid enough to try to fight a fire by throwing dollar bills at it instead of buying an extinguisher.

Sit down and think for a moment. How expensive would it have been to pay a few NGOs to investigate corruption and threaten the government a bit to cut gibs unless they set international anticorruption comissions? Would that have been more expensive than paying a bunch of thugs to guard a desert 24/7, build a wall, fortress and bribe everyone in Mexico to have them not do shit about a problem they have no part in?

elpais.com/internacional/2019/06/25/mexico/1561496912_818134.html
They were from El Salvador

how is them dying bad?
im not even trying to be edgy

its LITERALLY this all over again. imagine people fucking with dead bodies to get a better picture

Attached: Alan_Kurdi_lifeless_body.jpg (349x286, 19K)

>ITS YOUR FAULT OUR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS TAKE BRIBES
sounds like a you problem bro

Attached: 530.jpg (500x467, 29K)

the people in the pic are from el salvador

t.English teacher who fled like an illegal

I seriously doubt anyone could swim to Korea

Kys illegal mexican in canada

They are heroes to this God forsaken shithole. Migrants are the main source of income for this country. Coyotes are all goddamn based HEROES for guiding my people to tit that gives us that green milk. Yet retarded pushovers at the government and news keep shittalking them because a couple of these based patriots gave their life for all of us.

We need to give these guys a fucking medal and the worthless title that is Meritorious Sons of El Salvador

Is it your fault Trump is destroying the US economy by putting sanctions in all of its business partners?

I have as much shit to do with the sacks of shit in the government here. At least based Nayib is putting them in their place now. For now.

Overstayed visas. It's the same reason why my town is being overran by Chinese.

t.Illegal Mexican in USA

Is your president some kind of Ay-rab

alan kurdi. shit's sad

Attached: 1557169703775.png (620x350, 406K)

Killing brown men is based.
Only brown women matter and they must be well cared for

Attached: 44876877_424172594785471_7470490139758575529_n.jpg (1080x1080, 259K)

yes
yes

Are you trying to be funny?

yeah. el salvador is such laughing stock in latin america desu

No. I'm truly thankful to immigrants and coyotes. Not my fault awards the title to any retard that bribes them enough.

Palestinians here are what Jews are to you.

Hiring a coyote can be expensive, how do they even get 6000 dollars? youtube.com/watch?v=TImZUpVfAG4

Im a legal ecuadorian

You mean like how my ancestors came to the US on ships that were so dangerous their name translates to "coffin ships?"

Only relatively , in absolute numbers they are mostly central Americans, also there are the ones who doesn't want to be put in a plane back to El Salvador and lie to the border patrol about being mexicans so they are just tossed back to mexico to try again the same day .

yes

That's above the comprehension of most people here.

I dont get it, with that amount of money, they could easily just cross any south american country or get to mexico and set up a small business.

Attached: 1415694713403.gif (500x700, 1018K)

No you cuck. You're an American. Fuck that Ecuador bs.

If they can't swim why don't they try the part of the border that's not a river?

They want to live in the country they see in the movies.

Maybe they can swim, and the river is just dangerous.

My guess, we put some pretty good planks to cover those holes.

Everyone here has family in the US, and they are the ones that fund the trip most of the time. They may sell all their assets as well because the reason they are fleeing the country in the first place is because they are getting fucking murdered that fucking week. Also, coyotes sell them a travel package of 3 tries for the price of 6000-12000. If they don't have any money though, they literally risk their fucking limbs on the trip.

There are 2 turds floating on the river, disgusting!!! Don't USA have sewage treatment plants?

They actually were in a list waiting for an interview to claim asylum but they were "growing impatient"

They want to reunite with their family, in a country that is more familiar to them. Nobody has anyone in south america, nobody knows shit about south america. Even I don't know shit about south america, but i guess venezuelans are to them as we are to mexico and the US, so shit doesn't get easier anywhere you go.

Personally, i think the US is one of the most fucking retarded options out there. Spain or Italy are more sensible.

The father risked his son's life. The people encouraging illegal immigration are the bad guys.

>Everyone here has family in the US
I don't get it then, why not ask them to loan them some money and start a new life in mexico or any south american country from their family in the usa? Why the fuck do you risk crossing the usa and deal with all the bullshit currently going on the border when you can just get your family here to send you some cash and start a new life in any other latin american country?

How can America be more familiar than Mexico?
It's a girl

15k Mexican troops at the American border right now.

>are we the bad guys?
nah, it's just that time for the US to stop pretending it's any better than any other cunt on the planet. same shit happened in europe, they didn't give a shit. why do we have to

No, unless you think someone jumping off a bridge after you tell them not to jump makes you a bad guy