Master race

>master race

Attached: ABSOLUTE KEK.png (813x338, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sherdog.com/news/news/Undefeated-Boxers-Floyd-Mayweather-Jr-and-Others-102425
imgur.com/a/DiR82Fy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

congrats to our Nigerian bros.

Attached: 1560896283300.jpg (600x315, 41K)

based nigerians, my ancestors

They've never been the master race lul. The undefeated boxers are also all latinos, neggars and wops.

sherdog.com/news/news/Undefeated-Boxers-Floyd-Mayweather-Jr-and-Others-102425

Attached: e8838938533.png (1011x651, 76K)

one race the human race except that some people naturally have bigger pee pee and muscles

b-but muh worlds strongest men being icelandic

kara boga soon

Imagine taking a sport and making it about your virgin race fantasies

you're a fucking loser, how did you manage to end up like this in USA of all countries

That was the worst cup I ever browsed. 2014 was pretty tame until 7-1 but man the 2018 one was fucking shit the entire way. Nothing but interracial spam and politics when ever a specific team won

> Nigeria population 190 million
> Iceland population 330 thousand

So much for black bvlls

the amount of insecurity in this thread is astronomical. Whites, live in these ""peoples"" head rent free.
They truly are, the master race if they are capable of triggering non-whites that easily

At least he's not a fucking swedish

I see no insecurity, just sjitposting.

ok please delete this thread right now

>tf
>tp

>brazilian
post checks out

what?
your pic proves it

It's just shitposting, but on the contrary, the insecure ones are the ones who invent an entire pseudo-science over their own superiority, others inferiority, and spoiler alert, that wasn't blacks.

>master race

Attached: 4d0bc-1529690497-800.jpg (594x396, 46K)

>master race

imgur.com/a/DiR82Fy

>imgur.com/a/DiR82Fy
an oldie but a goody

HOLY KEK, I need to wash my eyes out with bleach now.

You think you´re really fucking clever because of your nice little comment there, do you? I tell you what shitskin: You life is pure shit. Complete shit. There is nothing you can change about it. At the very moment your whore mom pushed that piece of shit out of her dirty pussy that shouldn't even be allowed to carry a name you lost. You never had a chance. You have to pick up shit from the streets to afford yourself a internet connection while your grandma is running on a hamster wheel so the connection doesn't break off. What do people from shit countries even think when writing stuff like this? I just smile because I know even if I fuck up the worst way possible my life will be a 100x times better than yours. When I visit your shit landmass your females pussies will go crazy because they want to fuck the wealthy white man. When you visit Europe people will just avoid you and check their pockets if nothing is missing. You can "banter" as much as you like but at the end I still win Pedro. Never forget that.

Ah man, I'm not going to read it. Post a resume

baserad

Attached: 1558987608010.png (251x201, 8K)

Don’t forget the Icelandic soccer team cucked all the brown men while they were there

Attached: 9BC1EEA4-EC6F-4F89-A073-8C4B1F715C18.jpg (750x449, 287K)

(You)

Nothing gay with being nude.What's gay is somebody collected dickpics

the guy who put that together is clearly gay. i don't think he's trying to hide it.

So why do you put everyone else in the spotlight and not just him?

The point of that post was someone pointing out how gay friendly sweden was and criticizing America for not being as gay you brainlet lmao.

>there's nothing gay about dudes playing with each others dicks and licking their balls
This is how scandis think LUL

Blacks have their own version of it even if they weren’t the first to do it. I don’t think there’s a single black person in this country who doesn’t hold some sort of black supremacist belief.

Nothing makes sense about your posts, get some rest user.

I'm not Scandi, both parents Kalaallit. Pointing out it's clearly a gay man who has compiled dickpicks to celebrate how gay Scandi is, but other user is making a point everyone in Scandi is

The point is you don't need to point that out, you fucking brainlet, read the fucking text at the top. It's literally someone compiling gay friendly media. God you're fucking stupid.

take your medication

>but other user is making a point everyone in Scandi is
he's pointing out how fucked up scandi is.

If they do that is just a reaction. Scandinavians, Germans, Brits and the French invented scientific racism.

saved

Comes from ultra puritarians projecting their massive cuck fantasies every chance they get.

Idunno Sven, my bets are on Pedro. You know how your women is. This is who Zara Larsson is with right now, kek.

Attached: 15357.jpg (660x371, 43K)

I sometimes forget about your healthcare, user. Save some money up for medication or therapy, user. Stop wasting gibsme for Doritos. If impossible go interact with someone, it'll clear your mind.

Imagine replying this seriously to bantz, you're boring. No wonder no one's heard of you.

Stop, I doubt you've ever had a single friend if that is your "banter"

Yes you're clearly just shitposting, you've saved numerous racebaiting images for "shitposting"

it is quite telling about your state of mind, I hope your life gets better.

>I give a shit about some washed up whore because she's with some nig
Stop projecting your cuck fetish already

>literally just googled a picture
Is this really the best of swede bantz? mental state post? kek so fucking boring. You will never be the Anglos you desire to imitate like this.

Uruguay has 2 world cups with a population of 3 million

>bantz

Attached: Hitlervsshitswasika.jpg (750x825, 45K)

>won in 1930 and 1950

Whitoids btfo

Better than never winning at all, lel.

So what?

nobody was playing soccer back then except urugay, brazil, and england

Nobody played it and it was literal murderball back then

They got 4th spot in 2010, and they are the country with the more Copa America titles.
In 1930 they won the final against Argentina and in 1950 against Brazil.

>Kalaallit
nice name it means fish union in my language

Nice, did not know that. What does kalaaleq mean? Also, can you spell phietically "kalaallit"?

>kicking balls
seems kinda gay, bro...

leq doesnt mean anything. from spelling its closest to leek which means flame. i pronounce it just like its written one letter makes one sound. and i lied to you abit
>kalaa
kala is fish in Estonian and Finnish
>llit
looked like liit which means union

so it doesnt directly mean it, but very close

Goodnight my friend, you crack me up. Only have 3 hrs lft to sleep before work. Thanks, kammak.

Attached: 1528655557862.jpg (898x968, 124K)