Roasted euros

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_European_heat_wave

>70,000 euros died in 2003 from....

THE FUCKING SUN. LMAO

Attached: 1435581737_heatwave.elderly.afp.jpg (468x280, 65K)

Can Europeans really not just drink water? Or can they not afford it because its $5.50 per liter and not free at restaurants.

People is too dumb to use AC.
Many of them unironically believe AC makes you sick, then they get robbed by gypsies while they sleep with the windows open all night like retards. Natural selection at work, let the bodies hit the floor.

Based sun saving us from the pension crisis

great, whites are dying.

Wypipo be like 20c? do you mind if i die of heat stroke

Water is free at restaurants, you just come across as cheap if you ask for it. Also, water is cheaper in most of Europe than it is in the US. Only about 13 countries have it more expensive than you fat fucks.

It was pretty much all old people that died. That's what old people do, they die.

water is free here

It's no joke, user

Attached: London marathon heat.jpg (1250x1214, 241K)

He means bottled water retard

why would anyone buy into that scam? I swear you euros and your bottled water. I was surprised to see so many people carrying them around. Why? Just fill a nalgene and you are fine for the day

Lol, they're aren't a thing in my country. Saw it literally everywhere in Florida, Georgia and Texas.

Do Europeans not know how to stay properly hydrated? Why do you litter the world with plastic water bottles instead of keeping a nice reusable one?

fucking mobile jonnes

Same could be asked to you.

Soo much for the master race

Tap water is under a penny a gallon for me where I live. Its the sewage costs that get me on my water bill. In total its only like 10 cents a gallon combined though.

That's why worshipping the sun is the most redpilled thing ever.

>Gallon
Use liters you unwashed savage

That's pretty fucking expensive. It's literally 10 times less expensive here.

I carry a nalgene to the gym and a klean kanteen everywhere else I go, I always have water available to me and never use plastic water bottles because it’s horrible for the environment

the muzzies will feel nothing while european natives drop like flies. poetic justice

Good?

There are 3.7854L / 1gal you figure it out yourself retard

I've lived in areas in Canada where there's literally 5 months of winter and even those areas had AC. How the fuck do euros who live in a literal Mediterranean climate not have AC

Why don’t you?