This is the most famous man in the world...

This is the most famous man in the world. Would the average citizen of your country recognize him if he walked past them on the street?

Attached: EEC0B3EC-4177-493D-AF77-92C425F6EE0B.jpg (220x330, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/450135-exclusive-trump-says-its-not-appropriate-for-megan-rapinoe-to-protest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My dad doesn't even know who is Messi despite being from Latin America, let alone Ronaldo but some people would recognize him yes

pretty sure this guy's the most famous

Attached: nASKzzjI_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

I'd suck his giant med cock until it explodes in my mouth.

who the fuck is he.

Idk but I wouldn't recognize him. I guess he's a soccer player

No, is not
Africans and Southeast Asians know Ronaldo, but not your orange monkey

this
you could show OP's pic to the average American and they'd have absolutely no idea who that is
you could show Drumpf to anyone in the world and they'd immediately recognize him as the orange meme man

>americans ACTUALLY believe this

Attached: bb36e669d8442a1dc7f18a6771b46ad3.jpg (236x237, 10K)

Portugal? More like Poortugal lol

>>americans ACTUALLY believe this

They live in their The Sims world
They think that everybody outside Murka likes Niggercollision and Capeshit movies

who is he

>Brazilian banter
What went wrong?

Attached: I don’t know about this one tux.jpg (250x202, 8K)

How does he not know who Messi is? Surely he must have heard of him by chance on TV at least...

hot

From wh*toid to MED BVLL

Attached: Nwfd1GN.jpg (1012x675, 130K)

TSUUUUUUUUUU

uh, actually trump did just name drop ronaldo a couple of days ago.

When

No, most old people here don't know who that is but everyone knows Ronaldo

Yes. But football is big here. Maybe in countries where the people aren't big on football they wouldn't recognize him.

He looks like a gypsy.

>"I think a lot of it also has to do with the economics," Trump said. "I mean who draws more, where is the money coming in. I know that when you have the great stars like [Portugal’s Cristiano] Ronaldo and some of these stars … that get paid a lot of money, but they draw hundreds of thousands of people."

thehill.com/homenews/administration/450135-exclusive-trump-says-its-not-appropriate-for-megan-rapinoe-to-protest

i hate kaffirs

Based

Correction. This is the most famous man in the world.

Attached: Cima_da_Conegliano,_God_the_Father.jpg (300x233, 20K)

Most famous man alive