Are blue eyes common in ur country?

Are blue eyes common in ur country?

Attached: 1561492578335.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

Yes but I wish they weren’t

yes, even black people have them here

No
No, not even in the South

no

No, blueyers are subhuman

Define common
I think they are common in the sense that lots of people have them and you will always know some light eyed people, but percentage wise its probably between 5 to 10% if you count hazel and other shits
I dont think its rare but neither common

Why?
Are they European's rape babies?

Attached: Laren_2.jpg (500x473, 35K)

All dutch people look the same

Do the majority of peruvians have blue eyes? lol
Russian are Vladimir

Attached: 1560589580403.jpg (896x1312, 175K)

>Are they European's rape babies?

We have mutts with blue eyes in Northeast because of the Dutch colonization.

Hitler would be proud of u

Attached: White Aryan Race.jpg (1080x1350, 156K)

This baby has waanderburg syndrome

You know its the same for all latin america stop bumping your thread that much dumbass if its a good thread it will bump itself

How do they look like?

Like any latin american mutts but with blue eyes

Northeast didn´t receive europeans after 1822

In my city is very common to see people with light eyes, and in the towns is easily find blonde blue because this was place for some Germans in the 18 century

Attached: FA2.jpg (370x370, 39K)

We have a couple of places like that here too, pozuzo, cajamarca and oxapampa come to mind

I've German's ancestors, rate my eyes

Attached: 2018-04-28 11.14.48.png (638x452, 405K)

8/10 if real

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-25 at 9.54.00 PM.png (603x121, 43K)

They're uncommon but not rare. I have them.

Attached: K9Oye.png (1645x871, 286K)

Not as common as they used to be because indios keep sneaking across the border and making more shit-eyed kids here.

their blue eyes look creepy
they should kill themselves

Cope

All I can find is comments from a couple of professors interviewed in an article in the huffington post, so not all that thorough.
>In Australians of European ancestry, the percentage of eye colours are 45 percent blue-grey, 30 percent green-hazel and 25 percent brown. If you're considering non-European ancestry it is the almost completely brown eye colour.
According to the most recent census data, Australians with a non-European background is around 24%. Based on this, it would be maybe 49% percent of the population with brown eyes, making brown the most prominent colouration. That's not really all that scientific but it seems about right at least from my experience.