Why is American mental healthcare so bad?

Why is American mental healthcare so bad?

Attached: _107531387_mediaitem107531386.jpg (624x351, 34K)

All vidya livestreamers are mentally ill. At least this one died before he went tranny.

He was offered and was encouraged to get multiple times. He also got sent to a psych ward but left within hours.

Playing videogames +6 hours a day ever since you are a kid through your best years and ending your 20s would kill anyone

Attached: 61891277_2250844758331404_5290019783238582608_n.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Yes

Attached: 1561505593787.jpg (955x629, 110K)

There are laws mandating that insurance treats mental healthcare the same as physical healthcare, but there are tons of loopholes and the laws are hard to enforce. Patients looking for psychologists or psychiatrists are often given lists of doctors that are allegedly covered by insurance but are actually either dead, not practicing anymore, or don't take insurance.

Reagan made Americans think "mental health bad!"

this
he did himself a favor
can you imagine being in your 30s, knowing well that you wasted your entire youth on videogames?

>can you imagine being in your 30s, knowing well that you wasted your entire youth on videogames?
Hey that's me

Sounds like he was living the dream.

>160lbs
thought blacks were high test and strong lmao, i weight 10kilos more than that at 5'7

I'm sorry to hear that

Jesus, fatty, I'm two inches taller than you and thirty pounds lighter.

To be fair mental healhcare is absolute garbage in most countries.

Consuming Nintendo products long enough can turn anybody into a soyboy.

>[E-CELEB] DID WHAT?

Attached: 1518300221526.jpg (400x600, 415K)

>the fuck you say to me pepper boy?

Attached: Police-discovered-that-YouTuber-Etika-disappeared-on-the-Manhattan-bridge.png (750x557, 182K)

Do you have visible abs like he had?

One of the biggest problems is that you really need to be a normalfag to be successful enough to go through the whole process of getting into the relevant fields of study and careers related to mental health. Normalfags have a fundamental lack of ability to empathise with the mentally ill and thus makes research so much more difficult and inefficient.
It doesn't help that our societies are structured around extraction of male utility at the end of the day and helping "physical" problems has a direct relation to this social role. When people are physically healthy enough to work, they work and can perform the given tasks in a direct manner. When someone is "mentally" ill it can be invisible to others and a drop in productivity can be viewed as being lazy or tired or whatever; things the individual can be repremanded for and have simple solutions. If the ill person can conceal his mental suffering well enough, he is fine according to the system.
The market has no real measure for the existential utility of a person because we are ultimately representations of utility for others and in a way, disposable.

Do americans really????

Attached: simpson hair.png (450x450, 19K)

Attached: 1561342310075.jpg (639x592, 63K)