Comfy hapa cringe thread

Attached: eurasiantiger.jpg (623x3012, 765K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GKft5aIEz24
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V_xV4te6H3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tl;dr

No way this is real.

Just google Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath, she's like the female Elliot Roger except even more of a failure.

It's real, baby.

Attached: 1527825776328.jpg (1352x916, 248K)

Attached: D64CC4FC-1AC2-4638-A346-C1FDC5C6C997.jpg (643x820, 80K)

retarded autist blames his genetics for his shortcomings and calls his already dead mum a whore a hundred times. didn't even have the balls to tell her how he felt while she was alive.

>tfw no pajeet canadian school shooting accomplice gf

She's American and she's hapa.

It makes no sense, I see plenty of ugly couples
Most of these hapas aren't even offensively ugly. They're just pussies with likely way too high of standards

Women don't want to date Asian men and by extension hapa men. It has little to do with looks.

>WAAAAAAAA IM NOT WHITE FUCK YOU MOM
What a fucking baby

He's not wrong

I feel like r/happas is just eursiantiger then a bunch of Asian men ladders. There are very few happas that actually feel how he feels and have expressed their displeasure with the board.

Attached: B28C5A95-2619-4AF9-A40D-68B66BC84812.jpg (750x434, 223K)

Stop adding to the problem, people like you are the reason for the Eliots
Eliot was not too ugly for a gf, he was pretty much average, again, I've seen far uglier people with a gf. It's fags like you who add to the hyperbole. I'm sure you're just shitposting but still most retards on the internet can't discern what's real and fake anymore.

>There are very few happas that actually feel how he feels and have expressed their displeasure with the board.
Why do you say that? I've known a lot of them who have said similar or are uncomfortable talking about the situation because they're uncomfortable about their family. Even the ones who never said anything (or related issues were never brought up) were all shy and awkward and all that.

Who is that?

Whatever happens to ET?

Did you read that post? It isn't about looks, again.

One of many happas who have made videos talking down on the sub reddit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GKft5aIEz24

I actually don't understand what triggered them here

Attached: notice anything.jpg (1099x784, 202K)

Misread, but point still stands. I know a Japanese guy who slays pussy because he isn't a loser. He plays sports, works out, doesn't spend all his time on the computer or playing video games, parties, etc.
They aren't inherently losers, but they blame external things for their lack of pussy getting, instead of the fact that they spend all their time on the computer calling girls cunts instead of trying to better themselves and get a gf

>halfasian.org

Attached: 1549637620132.png (769x773, 48K)

This guy is a good example of this I remember seeing a video of his before but don't know much about it. But he illustrates the typical dichotomy that for some reason some hapas refuse to adhere to.
There are attractive people, who are charismatic, good with people, outgoing, etc
There are unattractive people, who are the opposite
There are good looking hapas and Asian dudes, who are just normal fucking people who don't spend every minute of every day hating on themselves online and blaming everything else for their failures.
Then there are the others.
It's been this way since the beginning of time

america should have made it clearer to asians that one drop rule applies to them too. maybe they wouldn't have all these identity issues. you're not hapa, you're just asian

Why do male hapas have such a weird face?

Here just watch h this video and tell me if you think this reflects how the average everyday half Asian half white reacts

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V_xV4te6H3o

Souvarannath sounds like an Indian name but her dads SEA. Many south east Asians used to keep Sanskrit Indian titles because the elite of SEA was once Indo-Aryans who migrated to South East Asia.

I think there is some truth in what r/hapas claims like Asians (especially women) tend to worship white men etc,
White people are treated better than an Asian person etc, but they take it too far.
We might have some disadvantages, but it didn't stop me getting gfs in the US.

Sometimes you just want to fuck mommy

There's an unfortunate truth to the fact that many hapas are the result of racist white men who had a hard time getting a white woman and needed to settle for an Asian, so they're raised as sort of white supremacists while not being white themselves and it fucks with their heads. With normal hapas (from non-racist parents) only the men typically end up messed up, the girls are usually fine; this is the result of Asian men being emasculated and unwanted by women.

Of course nobody would deny that a normal hapa can happen, but let's be real here: stereotypes exist for a reason.

> but it didn't stop me getting gfs in the US.

Attached: 0b3.png (233x261, 84K)

The biggest problem with right wing Asians in the West is they actually believe they are white. The whole Japanese honorary Aryan status given by Germans to Japanese and Chinese only contributes to this delusion.

Blacks don't have any solidarity with whites.
Arabs, North Africans, and so on, are Muslims.
Indians call themselves Aryan but then say that Europeans have nothing to do with it and it's all British propaganda designed to claim Indian history. It's pretty funny seeing extremist Hindus and Whites fight on YouTube.
"you are not Aryan, you're a dravidian mutt"
"no, YOU are not Aryan, you're a Christian Semite"
"fuck off curry nigger"
"hope your wife gets blacked whitey"
"we will conquer India once again, Indians are subhumans and need to be genocided. Go take a bath in the Ganges"
"indians have already taken over America, we are ceos of banks, companies, and soon we will be superpower and you'll all be slaves and beggars"

no it's because of light skin. in general, even though we like to think that race is beyond skin colour, racism is largely based on skin colojr

an indian or black person will get treated like shit
blacks are still shot and killed by racists
many indians get shot after some muslim blow them self up in europe/america even though they aren't muslim

asians only get non-physical racism like maybe someone would squint their eyes or some shit

He's not wrong, there are a lot of people in the racist right who try to claim that Asians are white or something similar. I've even seen them try to claim that Asians can naturally have lighter hair/eyes and things of that nature. As such some Asians/hapas will tend to follow suit and try to claim to be like whites too as they paint themselves white.

>I think there is some truth in what r/hapas claims like Asians (especially women) tend to worship white men etc,
>White people are treated better than an Asian person etc, but they take it too far.
Not in Asian countries

>biggest problem with right wing Asians in the West is they actually believe they are white.

This is a bogus canard. Most right wing asians tend to be upper middle class types that support low taxes and asian immigration. Most of them have a strong sense of their ethnic identity.