Lmao

Just turn on the a/c.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-06-26-12-33-30.png (1438x2038, 830K)

I spent time in northern Europe during the 2013 heatwave. It was 35c, and almost no one had AC.

Europe is so behind the time they haven't invented ice machines yet. When I was in the UK the local constabulary beat an elderly gypsy woman with truncheons for suspected witchcraft because she was selling ice in bags.

Bruh these people are weaklings

It's 40-42 C here daily. Get some water, turn on the AC and get over yourselves

>be European
>have no AC
>have no screens on your windows so when you inevitably open them, every insect (not Chinese tourists) in the neighbourhood can come flying in

Attached: kek grug.png (501x458, 58K)

why get an ac for 3k € which you use for 2 weeks a year if you can get a fan for 20€

>2 weeks a year
heh

Attached: greta.jpg (800x864, 125K)

God imagine all those sweaty hot European women wearing tiny skimpy clothing on the streets showing off their shining sweaty pits

Attached: 32282366952_bbd60d8c2b_b.jpg (682x1024, 167K)

Lmao you get a window AC unit for like $200 (€176) in the US

They don't exist here (no slide windows, only hinged).
And they would be at least twice the price from what you would expect in America, because schools and streets.

Where does the 3k€ figure possibly come from? And HVAC would cost way more and a window unit would cost way less.

It's been raining here the past 3 days

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 32K)

>only 45c
heh

send the clouds there via the Eurostar

It doesn't heat up all that bad indoors desu.

>why get an ac for 3k €
>3k
wtf how does a shitty window AC cost that much in Yurop?

This story is absolutely true and pretty common.

It's bullshit, rozzers don't use truncheons any more. They use stale sausage rolls.

>no one had AC
What? Why?

I don't know about continental Europe, but we don't really sell shitty AC here in Norway at least. It's so rarely needed that the only one's for sale are all high-end integrated systems you'd need an electrician for and not just something you can just set up in a window by yourself.

>only 50 degrees
fuckin yuros, when it reaches 85 degrees Then we'll talk

Weather here is comfy as fuck, max 29° -min 12°, normally 21°-24° perfect for human life (the city where I live)

Because it's northern Europe, the sun doesn't even fucking rise there for like 11 months every year

Read the thread nigga
ACs are crazy expensive here and we don't have those weird sliding windows so it's a pain to pay a fuckton of money for like 2-4 weeks of heatwaves when you don't even have a good way to set it up.

depends where, here south everyone has them, summers here are just horribly hot, long heat waves of 35+°C cloudless weather

>boutiques et restaurants
>iga
>jean
>sac
wonder where this picture was taken

Fucking reprobates.

You can portable AC units for 200€ here as well.
I got one of these years ago and it was the best 200€ I've ever spent.

The problem is the retarded normie mentality towards AC here in Europe:
>hurr durr we always have to heat to 25°C in winter by all means necessary otherwise we might have to put on a sweater in the house
>35-40°C is fine, it's just for a few weeks, AC kills the planet, just close the blinds bro!

If you don't have AC at home, it's your own fucking fault.

Attached: 2044883-n0.jpg (359x700, 20K)

Got one and price is similiar here (bought mine for 180€). It still feels a bit like a waste since theres really only about 4-5weeks of use for it per year. The 3k is for a proper hvac. Rest of the thread is memes.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (480x360, 14K)

-40°C is fine
Literally never ever not even once in entire year it goes above 30C in my house.

These are trash too because you have to open the window for the exhaust thingie so the fucking heat just comes back inside.

my ac will arrive today :)

Attached: gloss.png (16x11, 436)

Who the fuck heats to 25° in their house during winter. The temperature if my flat drops below 17° coz heating is fucking expensive.

I moved back to my parents for the summer because they have ac

>Who the fuck heats to 25° in their house during winter
You answered your own question, people who aren't poorfags

Cut plywood in shape of window and drill hole for exhaust. Stop being a retard.

Because in summer we are usually glad its finally warm. Too hot is not a common phenomenon. Also its only really worth it for small apparments that heat up fast. My parents house withstands the summer heat with just opening the windows at night and closing the shutters during the day.

I have no idea how to do that desu
I don't know anyone who has access to wood cutting machinery

> Germany is first wo-

I took a work trip to Vietnam to look at developments in small rural towns and even they had fucking ac. These people made $300 a month if they were lucky.

We didn't need it until you and other subhumans destroyed the planet through global warming, Mutt

They also sell pic related for like 20€.

Attached: 813kKTRICkL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 274K)

Oh that's cool, what are they called?

May I ask what model did you get? How many BTUs does it have?

>3k €

Attached: 1413065094917.jpg (600x534, 81K)

Yuros are insane. There's no reason a cheap window AC should be that expensive.

yesterday, at the mall, i've seen a total inappropriate w*man with her black thong in full view under her basically transparent summer dress, I bet she has been photographed by every maniac. i'm not even from a coastal town. pretty sure she was romanian or slavic and was also with her newborn and another female friend or relative. why do w*men do this?

A lot of people (including me lol) don't have AC. I just bought a 70Euro fan bc i couldn't sleep in my room it was too hot

t. has to pay hundreds of dollars for basic medication

Airlock or Fensterabdichtung.

Some no-name unit from Saturn/Mediamarkt for 200€ back in 2013 with 8000 BTU or so. It has been serving me well so far. These things all cool the same, the only advantage the more expensive units have is that they are quieter.

uh no, my state pays for all my medical needs because I don't live in a third world state/Yuro country.

I live Vermont, a richer state than your entire country even though my state is more rural and irrelevant than you.

Attached: Gdp per capita.jpg (581x802, 138K)

Says the nigga who would rather die on the sidewalk like a dog than call an abulance bc it costs like $6000

t. poorer than Alabama

I know it's unrelated but could you pls explain why your state (+Maine and New Hampshire) are blue states. I understand American voting patterns a little bit so i find it weird that the whitest, most rural part of the US is so liberal.

That's only strictly accurate at the national level, an interesting phenomenon with these states is that they elect Republican governors and state senators, but Democrat when it comes to national Presidential and Senate elections.

You can have as much GDP as you want, if you break your leg and have to pay $20000 for staying in a hospital for 2 days then your money doesn't mean jackshit.

Why are burgers so defensive about their abysmal """healthcare"""?

>if you break your leg and have to pay $20000 for staying in a hospital for 2 days then your money doesn't mean jackshit.
But that's not actually how it works here at all. If your understanding of America was deeper than surface level you would understand that.

Explain it to me then

All I know are personal experiences from friends in America who avoid seeking medical help despite being awfully sick or being in crippling debt because they've been forced into a hospital after an accident and their insurance didn't cover anything but painkillers.

If you don't have actual health insurance that covers petty shit like breaking your leg the hospital will reduce your bill by 3/4 of what they originally asked because American healthcare bills are determined by what the insurance company is willing to pay. Those outlandish bills you see in memes are actually the absurd the claims that those companies send to hospitals in full expectation they will completely refuse to pay because the whole game between them is that they whittle each other down to a reasonable price for both. It's an utterly foreign concept to Euros and I can understand that but it honestly does result in cheaper prices for healthcare here than anywhere healthcare is private. I also understand you may say "why not just have Euro style public health care?" but frankly there are so many low income low IQ non-whites here that such a policy would be disproportionately burdensome on the whiteys that it just wouldn't work.

I see, I take your house has good insulation then? 8k BTUs are fine for small rooms to 25m^2 afaik

That still sounds like some dystopian bullshit dude. I don't know how anyone could be happy with such a system.

There are window shields that prevent the warm outside air from coming back inside, even for hinged windows. They go for barely 20€ on amazon. The temperature inside the rooms now gets to a comfortable 8-10°C below the outside temperature, with that installed

Attached: 61kEnU5c7NL._SX679_[1].jpg (679x679, 37K)

You'd understand if your country was only 50 percent white. I live in a 80 percent white state that actually does have a public healthcare system but even then it barely works with the money paid in versus money paid out.

Everyone who doesn't live in a toolshed, mate. Actually 18 degrees is the minimum hygienic norm.

It's like in the eastern bazaar, where the seller calls a deliberately high price, and the buyer knocks it down with all sorts of methods.

Says the country who makes Volkswagen and a number of other emissions producing vehicles. Fuck I hate krauts

Damn that sounds hot, I love black thongs

Attached: Rome Travel.webm (1280x720, 1.3M)

Yeah my house has good insulation. I use my AC unit to cool my 20m2 bedroom/computer room and for that it's fine.
You won't be able to cool a whole house or apartment with one of these units obviously.
But why cool the whole house if I spend 90% of my time at home in front of my PC anyways?

Bought two of these similar for like 200 euro each.

This reminds me, in high school, i think it was 8th grade. We had a young teacher who was wearing a semi transparent summer dress for some time, you could clearly see her black thongs. wtf

That's so fucking hot, I would have taken every chance and excuse to watch her from behind

AC is not necessary until outside temperature reaches about 34ºc. That's why non-med europeans don't have them, as they will only go over that temperature like 4 or 5 times a year, if it's a really hot year.

t. summer pro

global warming is such bullshit

Having AC in every home is one of the few things Yanks have got right.

I bought a large fan last year, but I’ll probably buy a portable AC soon.

It's changing, though. Countries like Germany have now regularlyy temperatures over 30° for weeks.

I just have a couple of fans. They're usually enough.

Don't get the single hose portable units. Efficiency is a bit shit and they're louder. Two hose units are a bit better, then window unit, then mini split, if you can mount it.

>Having AC in every home is one of the few things Yanks have got right.
That's actually not that common here. My house growing up was uncommon because we had a big AC unit in the living room that most people didn't.

I’ve only visited Texas, but every house I was in had AC. Maybe it’s more common in certain regions?

Yes.
A lot of older more northern stuff including big shitty apartments don't have a/c beside you installing a window unit if you can.
That's why ther's always old people dying mostly in northern cities during heatwaves.

>I’ve only visited Texas, but every house I was in had AC
That's because Texas is a desert.

In some parts of North and South America they turn it on whenever temperature rises above 24.

Unfortunately during last year heat wave we decided to install AC but it was denied by city council :(((

Why did they deny it?

also why do you need to have permission?

you need the approval of the city hall to make any kind of change in your house here
communist tier

Probably livez in an apartment building, and they have fairly strict codes on what alterations you can make to the facade of the building, i.e. no drilling holes and bolting shit on unto the outside walls.

>communist tier
Common sense tier, Pedro.

If they add central a/c it's just the compressor in a little box outside the house.
You could cover it with a hedge and nobody can see it

all apartments should have a/c

AFAIK newly built ones do, excluding the economy tier.

Will this heat wave finally make Eiffel tower bendy?

Because it's hot for like 4-8 days a year I am not going to buy an AC.

I enjoy it. I will go to the lake.

>3k €
Real autism™

Vermont is a suburb for rich New York boomers.

@107574559
@107575026
@107574712
This is that butthurt Moroccan diaspora in Amsterdam. I'd recognize his posts anywhere.

the real reason are the electricity prices, not the prices for an AC unit

Bruh I'm German.

>I enjoy it. I will go to the lake.
Of course it's Germany so that comes at the price of looking at some 70 year old FKK practitioner suntanning.

>have no screens on your windows
Bullshit. How could Euro windows not have screens? Even starving central Africans understand the importance of putting screens on windows. This sounds like a lie.

Half of my city is unesco site and they have very strict rules. They also prohibited us to replace windows and doors inside, you need permission for any change.