Reasons to love USA

Reasons to love USA

>Only nation founded on liberty for all people rather than monarchy, language, ethnicity or religion
>Won TWO world wars
>Best tech
>Most powerful military by far
>Defeated the Soviets
>Multicultural society for all
>All the best movies, tv and video games are American
>Best nature
>Big houses
>Big guns
>Big cars
>Big tits
>All the best music is American
>Legit the only country with actual freedom of speech

That is why you should love the USA

Attached: 1561448832049.jpg (1080x1350, 340K)

>American tourist in London

Attached: 1561322401890.png (902x765, 1.1M)

Our country is beautiful and horrible. Did people really eat pigeon pie in England?

Can't tell if an American made this thread or if he's actually genuine

>won TWO world wars
You mean joined the victors side in two world wars after it became clear who was going to win?

I make Reasons to love (country)' threads for countries that I love, I want int to be a nicer placer

I'm not judging anyone or trying to talk shit. My friend's father in law fed him a fucking pigeon once. Dove on bisquit. I saw that shit and it was gross. I tried telling him that he was being fucked with. I thought Mexicans did that as a joke to stupid people(I thought it was pretty funny). Laosians here shoot and eat sparrows.

Anyway, do people make pies out of pigeons in England, on purpose? I want to know

If you tell me the truth I will tell you about gross shit they eat in New Mexico

Only stupid boomers are dellusional enough to think this country is the best

Or try to take credit for other people's failures and accomplishments. Everyone does that, though

I think you are lying desu, never have heard of that here.

If we killed all the homos/queers, politically correct, and niggers (Asians and Mexicans are fine) in the US, we would have a lot more time on our clock.

I just googled "why do English eat pigeons" after watching a Lucy Worsley doc on drunk crazy kings.

I am in the wrong business, my friend. I will say that.

have sex

I think all countries except Japan are shit

Japan make best video game

Attached: 445950C6-5640-4DC2-9EC0-BE45B4433E52.jpg (1280x720, 361K)

>Asians and Mexicans are fine
I found your problem

Attached: 6b6.jpg (422x600, 135K)

We're incredibly kind.
Other than my telling some Chinese idiot to get away from a Buffalo or else he might well...die.
>FUCK YOU AMERICAN RACIST!

"Fine, do what you want, enjoy."

I hope it kills him now. It's very close to their breeding season and they WILL kill you. Nevermind that I'm Cree, but my tribe isn't from here. I really don't like offland Asians and their arrogance.

Attached: American_Bison.jpg (474x323, 24K)

I built a three foot tall pyramid on top of a bull ant nest. They made tunnels and chambers in there.

If we focus only on WWII, America didn't enter the war just for kicks. We entered the war because, if we didn't, the Soviet Union would "liberate" all of Europe after defeating the buffer state called Germany, and we all know how bad that can be.

My brothers I don't have long here
Please inform yourself of these topics before the internet is censored
War on Terror 9/11 Larry Silverstein Mikhail Gorbachev The Westington House Scandal Latin American Puppet Dictators Operation Condor Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein CIA Agents The Clinton Chronicles Waco Siege Kinder Egg Surprise The Clinton Blowjob Scandal Nixon Watergate Scandal The Fake Tibetan Protest of 2008 Staged Coup of Colombia Kandahar massacre War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden The Guantanamo Bay Illegal Occupation CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack by IDF Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis and the Turkish Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Iran Contra Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii the Illegal Colonialism of American Samoa Guam and other Pacific Islands the Economic Embargo on Mexico haole invasion the rape of Okinawa Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president Kinder surprise

A fair assessment to make if you are from there, and not another place. The idea that we're supposed to accept others is a myth. To learn from them, and for them to learn from them? That is a good thing.

Otherwise, fuck off and go home.

I didn't see Bob Lazar, Bohemian Club, or Iran Contra in there.

Iran contra is there
The rest arent

Good thing you're not at all biased.

Barbara bush is Aleister Crowley's love spawn and she kept her own miscarried fetus in a jar

We thought of it from a strategic stance and realized that we didn't have a choice. Entered the war to early or too late? It didn't matter.

We never cared about Britain or their royalty. That's a myth. Them thinking they have any sort of strength we care about is pure desperation. We like you, and beyond that nothing. We don't need you. Hell we don't even want you.

We're the only country where it is a matter of honor. You helped us in places where we didn't expect. Even when you owned nothing to us. THAT is why we still show up.

That guy is American

To speak of- the UK.
They came to our aid when we didn't even ask. That's a friend. A very different one.

based

You can have your military back. Even if they look like a bunch of toddlers in big clothing.

Then again, you do have very good rations. The rice tastes very good but needs our salt. For fucks sake put some soy sauce in those.