Should I buy a razer laptOp for 3000USD?

I haven’t had a gaming computer since 2011. Despite loving video games, I read about it a lot.

Attached: E50390AF-7728-41CE-B959-DBE51B49B5B6.jpg (3000x1687, 352K)

buy weed and watch cutscenes of games from youtube

first
>Jow Forums
second
>gaymen manchild
third
>razertard
fourth
>4000$ on a depreciating good

get a T460 moron

Just build one, 600€ can give you a decent PC that will play everything for the next 5 years or so.

>600€
>decent
>will play everything
>5 years

SPBP

buy a gun and shoot yourself in head

But a shitty notebook for 500$, buy a ps4 and a few games for 400$ and spend the rest on coke and whores, retard

No

>should I buy a laptop for 3000
No

Buy a nintendo switch

>unironically spending $3k on a computer

Best post.

Hes right you know.

First off wrong board
Seccondly only brain dead retards fall for the "mUh laptop meme" if you want a PC for gaming just make your own desktop with 3k you make a beast PC

No he isn't

What are some cool games to play.?

Last game i played was Empire Earth.

rise of nations

Stellaris if you are into real time strategy.

Of you like rts then you should totaly try command and conquer heros and generals

Baste

Based.

He is though. A GTX970 or even a GTX960 still run most of todays games just fine despite being released 5 years ago and fitting into the 600€ PC tier. You're a gullible manchild susceptible to jew marketing tricks if you unironcally believe you actually need to upgrade your hardware every year to be able to play.

Build a PC. It's a good time to build one since ram prices dropped, ssd prices dropped and you can get second gen ryzen CPUs for a good price. Might want to wait for a deal for a GPU though. You can easily save 2000$ and still have a really good machine that you can actually upgrade of needed. Get an "office laptop" for watching YouTube in bed and shit. You'll still easily save 1000$ after all that.

>gaming laptop

Attached: 8149498.gif (480x360, 519K)

just wait for google to release that gaming shit end of year

>Can stream any game on any pc with shitty specs
>10 shekkels a month

>gtx 9**
m8, you might actually be retarded
either way, at that budget he's probably better off buying a console

Amen

>buying any gayming laptop where the only characteristics are expensive and rgb

Attached: 1549627217422.gif (500x281, 1.63M)

>3000USD
At that price the only options worth considering are HP ZBook, Dell Precision and Thinkpad P series

this

It's a cheap 5 year old card that still palys games today, what are you on about? And it certainly ages better than any console ever will.

Build a computer or buy a PS4 pro during black friday.

I bet the keyboard is shit and will go bust within a year.

Buy a MacBook Pro for this price.

i'd wait for new playstation
also this

also install gentoo

Unit lost