Go to Dubai

>go to Dubai
>every single worker except interior ministry personnel is kebab pajeet or cow lover pajeet

Attached: angry JOSE.jpg (800x800, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world
youtube.com/watch?v=JseN0wyClkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gulfies are honorary pajeetiods but with even lower IQ and none of the hard working capabilities. I despise gulfiods

Attached: 1554967757313.jpg (221x228, 55K)

you implying you wouldn't have golden lamborghini if you had 7M in bank account?

I would still work hard to try not to be a low IQ subhuman to try to compensate for my history of doing nothing but fighting other tribes for generations over camel races

this guy fucking gets it.

you don't know these khaleejis man, there exists no other subhuman folk than them..

Gulfies are cool because they didn't fall the for equality meme and are keeping the oilmoney for their own people and not giving citizenship to foreighn workers.
Imagine if westerners were smart and the same, they'd be able to kick out all the turks and moors the moment they didn't need them.

This
seething low iq poojeets, you fucks will never get the strongest passport

Did your maid write this post for you?

>Did your maid write this post for you?

Attached: 0B1810D8-7B1D-41BA-8761-6CE284959E19.png (657x539, 110K)

Did your Pajeet type it for you? I haven't met a gulfie who was intellectually gifted

cope, seethe, have sex, dilate

>cope, seethe, have sex, dilate

Attached: 765F5F31-54C8-4CCC-A3AD-DAC2A17B7ECF.jpg (645x729, 32K)

My cousin works in Qatar, earns hard cash and he isn't even graduated, like wtf.

>tf
>tp

Eloi and Morlocks.

why are you guys so lazy importing so many slaves

kek and based
one day you will be fed your own shit subhuman

Because we don’t breed too many to work for us like insects

wow that was mean. i know you are exploding with rage but don't blow up now. i wish we could get rich by doing nothing

>tf
>calling anyone subhuman
You guys were the subhumans of britain that was imported away and now insects from chink countries are going to take over your shithole

Wanna compare scientific contributions of each nation?

lol you just imported smartest immigrants from every country. mutts doesnt even count

>go to Dubai

That's where the failure started. Only thing going there should be an ICBM.

Based and paperclippilled

>We contributed a lot to the science world with our half german, half british, half jewish immigrants, we are a smart nation

Attached: 1D9E0A6A-23E4-4B18-921D-DA57932E0A10.png (426x309, 99K)

>list of arab invention and discovery:

How do you prevent the Pajeets from going full Haiti mode and killing all the rich Arabs?

>What’s the golden age of islam?

They’re not fit enough to go berserk and also they get deported eventually anyways, plus they don’t even care as long as they get paid

nice made up meme

That flag
That proxy
Lmao go back to your shithole

Still waiting

im chinese and i am in my shithole

I didn't know there was different types of pajeets

I thought a street shitter was just that, a street shitter

dissident detected

a police unit has been dispatched to your location

im not dissident i admit we are third world shithole but i know we will dominate world one day over all of you

Attached: c.png (269x187, 15K)

Lazy mutts who can’t go a few seconds to search for answers
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world
Not to mention coffee was first brewed around the arabian peninsula, that caffine filled drink you mutts drink everytime you "work"

Absolute delusion, at least i don’t have to use a proxy to shitpost on Jow Forums(nel)

>put bean in hot water
>we wuz genius
pathetic

what proxy lol.at least my wife can drive on street without getting arrested and beheaded

>Every arab country is Saudi Arabia hurr durr im funni
Typical insect brainlet

Also i wish your government didn’t block wikipedia or most news sources or else your insect brain would be a lot more educated

>What’s the golden age of islam?
The golden age of India

>"we arab are so diverse"
>98% of arab named mohamed or muhammad or mohamaad
come one now

we are extremely educated actually our test score are high as fuck

Low iq poojeet doesn’t even know where his shithole is located

Attached: B541609D-F640-46EE-8696-82A6D7B7E86D.png (1481x902, 30K)

>Who’s the greatest leader in our history
>Xi Jingping
>Does Tibet exist?
>No
>Congratulations your test score is 100%

well ok, I'm waiting for it

Attached: driving only in china 2.webm (640x366, 1.7M)

Attached: driving only in china.webm (844x480, 2.86M)

Attached: chinese driving.webm (480x480, 2.4M)

Attached: driving in china.webm (426x320, 1.78M)

brainlet piggy doesn't know that all his 'technological achievements' already existed

Attached: 1557968329929.jpg (500x375, 44K)

what is arab test?praying to allah?
>bismilah ar rachman ar rahim....
you passed nice!!!!

cope harder

>Algebra, optics and surgery existed before the islamic empire
>source: my shit in the street

surgery was pretty fucked up until modern medicine tech like anasthesia and stuff

thats impressive but why are you not like that anymore

Inbreeding in the muslim world, it’s difficult to maintain an impressive empire when 40% of the population wouldn’t stop marrying their cousins

does that really matter? european are inbred too but they are ok

Chinanon, i...

Attached: 836DDD9E-2B00-44BC-8208-8D74FAA3F3F0.jpg (750x382, 94K)

well atleast you can sex with your cousin if she is hot. i had sex with my mom and it was great

We are unironically superior to Arabs. The only two saving graces of Arabs are Islam(which had to carried by foreign nations after Arabs were too incompetent) and oil.

Attached: 8263DD32-BE9D-45DF-B6ED-6E7D24B9817E-212-0000004472509C12.jpg (275x183, 10K)

>We are unironically superior to Arabs
that's why you clean their shoes and cook pav bhaji for them

As I said they have oil. Without it they are literally nigger tier tribesman.

I'm tempted to marry my cousin too.

She is smart and thickkk. But I fear that my kids will be retarded.

Arab dilemna

pashtuns are one of most fucked up muslim groups after somalis and chechens and are peak tribalists

>they are literally nigger tier tribesman.

What's the difference to you?

You guys are more inbreded than we are, you are lower than us paki

Pashtuns despite certain groups boyfucking habits have a more sophisticated culture than Arabs. And most of us aren't Pashtuns.
We had functioning empires before being colonised and weren't seven bumfuck tribes in the desert.

It’s not like you don’t steal trillions of dollars of Western ideas, patents, and products already.

Surgery predates Rome, Algebra in the Islamic world was merely what survived them destroying the Library at Alexandria, and while Arabic optical theory was a few steps more advanced than Ptolomaic optical theory, it was paralleled by discoveries around the same time by people in different cultures worldwide.

This. They are a tiny minority in their country but control all the power and wealth.

youtube.com/watch?v=JseN0wyClkg