Opinions?

opinions?

Attached: rr3nt950j3631.png (2220x1564, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_romana
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ville
Hehe that's my name :)

>from Celtic Kastrex=Castle
That's not a celtic word, it's just celtic version of the Latin word "Castrum"

>kaupunki

Stadt would be correct in Swiss German, just the dt is not silent, we pronounce something like Stad-t. Not sure, but I don't think standard German speakers do that.

>Lithuania isn't slavic

Attached: 1480451890698.jpg (253x229, 48K)

actually in Swiss German it would be more something like Schtadt, thinking about it, we do prononounce Scht and not the sharp German St.

villa also exists in spanish in the french way, although retarded brits like to use it as in country house

>var
bjelovar
vukovar
daruvar

interesting, hungarization did leave something behind

Nobody is actually slavic. Slavs don't exist, it's all a CIA jew run false flag operation.

they use it in the roman sense

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_romana

arrows are dumb. Norwegian by comes from danish by, but map makes it seem norwegian in origin.

Nice

Attached: Misato_Katsuragi_400x400.jpg (400x400, 34K)

kauppa = trade, market, shop
kaupata = to trade, to market, to sell

>something behind
are you farmiliar with baranya?

>vukovar

Attached: wolf_castle.jpg (480x360, 20K)

we also use vila exclusively for small villages

Correct.

medium, we got cidade(city), vila (between town and city, 1000- 10000 people, and has basic stuff in it) and aldeia(nearly 50-500 people, economy is all about self-suficiency so its mostly rural and doesnt do much for the economy)

>swedish niggas be like we aint german
>what you call your towns
>stad, like all germans

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

>Nice
that's a city in southern France, animufag

Attached: Niece-625x351.jpg (625x351, 66K)

>slavic niggas be like these mongols are so uncivilized
>what do you call your towns
>something vár

Attached: brightening.jpg (250x201, 7K)

we have gród too, but with a different meaning
>gród warowny - castle/fortress
>ogród - garden (as opposed to sad in russian, sad means a portion of a garden with fruit trees here)

In Scotland (not sure about the rest of Britain) a cow shed is called a "byre" and Scandinavian cities are called "byr". Norse places were shitholes that they called them cow sheds.

Then why wasn't Stalingrad called Stalingorod?

Also an English word.

What are you talking about, it's pronounced "Schtadt" in Germany as well. Except in some Northerns dialects.

But standard German uses the sharp variant like eastern barbarians. Only civilized people living on the shores of the holy river Rhine pronounce it correctly.

I've never noticed any differences in people from other areas but I am from the Rhein-Ruhr area so maybe I'm just too used to it.